"Aboriginal" woman drops racial discrimination case

Here is the face of Australia's indigenous people.

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-14/racial-discrimination-complaint-against-bill-leak-dropped/8022394

>A WA Aboriginal woman who lodged a racial discrimination complaint against Australian newspaper cartoonist Bill Leak said she dropped the case because she did not think he was going to cooperate with the conciliation process.

Pretty cute for an abo I reckon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuin
theaustralian.com.au/business/media/the-australian-tried-to-coax-me-to-court-claims-bill-leak-complainant-melissa-dinnison/news-story/62fe69f2b1cf404cbdc4351feeafed48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
youtube.com/watch?v=Im8UqmXxIQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saw it this morning
she dropped the case because leak and the paper's lawyers aren't gonna bend over and take it like she thought they would but instead drag her ass through the courts
also 18c should be repealed so this fucking nonsense stops happening

If she's an abo I'm 1/16th Cherokee.

but you are 1/16th cherokee...

Little Big Lie is truly a great member of our nation.

Yeah that's what it says on my college applications.

White aborigines are the only ones who ever bring these cases: pic related:

>Danie Mellor
>Mark McMillan
>Tara June Winch
>Bindi Cole

Bindi Cole is the curly haired woman who famously brought the successful case against Andrew Bolt. I'm sure they all have twitters and facebooks and such but I cant be fucked seeking them out.

>red hair
>blue eyes
>abo
What the fuck Australia

I have a question, one which i assume is quite politically incorrect;

When are we going to stop giving aboriginies all those privelages?? They seem to have more rights then ordinary citizens because of past persecution, but the past is the past and we can't keep this up forever.

The problems with free housing and free stuff in general is that it promotes laziness, it decreases the importance of working because.. why work when you get everything for free? All you have to do is keep screaming oppression like a little spoilt kid who gets whatever they want.

When will this end?

>know an Aussie trucker who drives across the country multiple times a month
>by his estimates he has killed 6 abbos trying to steal his truck/cargo

He just doesn't stop and a lot of the times the dumb nigger doesn't move, files a police report every time and each time he has been told he did the right thing.

I can't even imagine what its like living in a modern country still infested with stone-age tribalists.

These kinds of things show you just how truly delusional lefties can be.
I mean literally, just take a look in the fucking mirror. If that isn't enough to convince you that you aren't Abo, then you are mental.

Aborigine here, I think its good that this stupid case has been dropped. Political correctness is killing us and white liberal faggots are just letting it happen because it feels good for them.

Shit that sounds crazy, almost mad max like. The centre of australia is huge and unpopulated, everyone is on the coasts.

I wish we use the word mental more in australia, i think instead we use 'Nuts', for example: "Holy shit mate, that bloke is fucking nuts".

"Absolute Nutter".

Part of our policy on the 'Aboriginal problem' involved breeding out the Aboriginals, to make 'em white, essentially uplifting their race. These cunts are the legacy of that policy.

that fucking jaw line on the half blood

Aussies what's with all the Abo hate? you guys basically won, you destroyed their culture almost totally and very few True abos remain.(those who live as their ancestors did) So why throw salt into the earth?

They are not really an issue for most, but some places they cause chaos. I used to live in a town full of them and having to replace car windows since they smashed them in and then fucked the ignition trying to steal it was a pain in the butt. Also the local news agent had to get bullet proof glass on his shop front since they kept throwing bricks through it and then steal one packet of smokes. They were that dumb that they only stole one packet.

You say that with the luxury of never ever having encountered an Australian aborigine.

If you had, you would think otherwise. They are the only race that I would have absolutely no qualms supporting a genocide programme against.

Alice Springs?

That's from the film Rabbit Proof Fence you morons. It's not real.

>I can't even imagine what its like living in a modern country still infested with stone-age tribalists.

I take it you don't live near any Somalian immigrants.

HEAR! HEAR!

I had know someone who grandpa or great grandpa was abo and they tried to have my friend sign a paper to say "I am indigenous" just to they could get extra points from the govt.

nah it was far south NSW. It got really bad when they moved a bunch from Redfern in because of 2000 Olympics. They built them houses which they trashed or burnt down. They also taught the locals about sniffing paint and stealing shit

Because they're still around selling their kids off for drugs and fucking petrol

We have the same bullshit here in the US. People trying to benefit/get sympathy for being 1/64 native. that girl has obviously so little aboriginal DNA.

one thing i hate about them is their lack of family values. Women are literally abused everyday. Their men are enabling themselves and just holding themselves back.

One of my dad's cousins lives or lived in Alice Springs. I remember her saying years ago she had to go out every Sunday with a broom to chase them off the lawn.

Didn't realise there were many in NSW, I thought they were all in WA and the NT for some reason.

>every day hear about some new fucking royal commission into the rate women are abused in aboriginal communities
>wonder what kinda bullshit they'll come up with to tip toe around the fact that all abo blokes are cunts

say's the fucking American with the nigger infestation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuin

Because you're supposed to salt the earth you dumb motherfucker.

Aussies, you don't seem to notice that they are the way they are today as a direct result of the actions of your ancestors all those years ago? it always seems to fly over aussie heads that they were content and living a relatively peaceful life at one with the land around them.Then your ancestors showed up. and then their culture died. if anything, that's sad when a unique culture is erased from existence by the actions of others.I don't know if if was a deliberate genocide or unfortunate consequences or a mix a both. what I do know is that it draws similarities to what America did to it's Natives.A shame, but back then, unavoidable, I suppose.

KEK shes even worse than the 1/32 "Maori" we have here

>direct result of the actions of your ancestors
Alright so what does that have to do with me?

How could australian men fuck those beasts? Anglos are trully disguting

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuin

Interesting. Thanks user.

I mean literal tribes of un-civilized niggers, not welfare-hunters.

enough alcohol compounded with loneliness and no one else is around.... Yeah id hit that.

what does it have to do with you? I don't know, maybe you have a shred of understanding for why they are the way they are instead of "Fukin abo's mate!"I'm not suggesting you show compassion, that's up to you. All I'm doing is playing Devil's Advocate, and asking you to think on your nation's past deeds, good and bad, a little more closely. Never hurts to be honest with oneself, at least at first.

Nothing a brown bag cant fix

Abo genes are weak as all fuck. I have some abo blood but none of it shows. I've known people who are literally 50% abo and look white.

They seriously don't have the population of the genetic endurance as a race to survive more than another 100 years or so.

Wtf I love abo now

Nigger, abo's are people. They're not dogs. Things might be shit for them, but they're still capable of making their own damn decisions.
Fuck off with this "hurr they only prostitute their 8 year old daughter for some ciggy money because their ancestors got their ass kicked by the white man"

You misplaced your quotation marks, it's supposed to be

Aboriginal "woman" drops racial discrimination case

What is the acceptable amount of blackness?

implying ghettos aren't that?

I met a redhead abo once, they dilute pretty quick.

relax, your vitriolic -booze fueled hatred of them is showing. and don't strawman me, your fuck. never defended prostitution of an 8 year old girl cigs, only stated that perhaps you should consider why they are the way they are today. But you automatically took it personal, like a child.Like I said, I'm not saying you should show compassion, which you clearly lacking in that unfortunate situation, I'm saying read the history of your own country and you will see those people never had a fucking chance. Read my earlier posts or go drink some more. we know what you'll do, aussie.

Dogs can make their own decisions, too.

theaustralian.com.au/business/media/the-australian-tried-to-coax-me-to-court-claims-bill-leak-complainant-melissa-dinnison/news-story/62fe69f2b1cf404cbdc4351feeafed48

>“In the case of Ms Dinnison, she’s never met me, she doesn’t have to pay a cent for this, she has not been asked a question … I believe this woman has lodged this complaint on a whim. I don’t even know if she did this for money. I can tell you on the complaint form, Alan, there is one question and it says: ‘How do you think this complaint could be resolved?’ She wrote on it, ‘Yes’”.

Fucking Australians

Spend a few decades living with them and see how compassionate you feel then. If you're still alive, that is, seeing as they'll happily beat you to death in a pack for the loose change in your pocket and won't even remember doing it the next day.

If you drive from Alice to Darwin you'll almost certainly see some abo roadkill. They pass out on the road or try to carjack someone and end up getting run over. They can be there for weeks before authorities bother to scrape what is left off the tarmac. They're wildlife, nobody gives a fuck. Nobody outside of a major city at least, because they're the ones who actually have to live alongside them.

>and you will see those people never had a fucking chance
Yes, they did. We built them houses, we bend over backwards to find them jobs. Every single time they burn that shit down and spit in our face.
I don't care how they got to the place where they are now. They show absolutely no desire to want to get out of it.

Requesting those reports about Abos eating their own children

Ideally, we would have no blacks in our society at all. I know that's answering a different question though:

If you are claiming to be black, you can't be white. That is simple enough to understand. The people in those pictures, and the woman in my OP are all white.

You're not wrong.

It's always the 1% abo cunts who try this shit. You aren't Abo, fuck off white fella.

Its new age tribalism with hunter/gatherers. Welfare recipients are gatherers, gang bangers are hunters. They're tribalist, but its a modern tribalism.

Hi Brazil.

It's a way to destroy them while pretending to be their friends.
Exactly what the left is doing with black people in the uSA.

Some user exposed that as fake.

Political corectness isn't killing you. Cirrhosis of the liver is killing you.

what? was this supposed to offend me? perhaps if I was abo, but I'm a city-slicker.
and man, it only took one google search to show that what your saying is total bullshit, revisionist history to suit your beliefs.
you are a liar, and the lie you spew is disgusting

I'm Finnish, and she's whiter than I am.

Are there any racial slurs deemed offensive by abos? Niggers over here get offended if you call them "blacks" so I'm guessing blackfellas or whatever you guys call them tick them off

this was meant for you, not the other saucy aussie
and man, it only took one google search to show that what your saying is total bullshit, revisionist history to suit your beliefs.
you are a liar, and the lie you spew is disgusting

>and man, it only took one google search to show that what your saying is total bullshit, revisionist history to suit your beliefs.

The fuck are you actually talking about? I didn't say anything about history.

boongs
gin
coon
etc

What? I never denied we killed a shit load of them, faggot. I said I didn't CARE.
We've given them chances, they refuse to take them.

Abo genes are the same of west African genes.

1/8 and offspring already don't look black.

All forms ask if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres strait islander.

Who are they to say you are if you identify as one?

mate you seem new, reply to your post and put Faggot in the name and it will delete the post.

>"So I began to feel that I was being used to push an agenda and I felt that The Australian wanted to coax me into taking this to court because they were confident that they would win,"

>"that they would win"

Well fuck me, I wonder why that might be?

nah they call themselves blackfellas

"We built them houses"
you will forgive me if i mistook your past-tense as literal.My point still stands, does it not?

Are you saying we didn't build them houses? Are you serious?

new, and yet I'm bothering you? amateur.

>Aboriginal or Torres strait islander.
what is the difference between these two

Same thing really, one originated on the mainland and the other in the Torres Strait off the northern coast.

Abos are actually the most genetically distant race from sub Saharan Africans.

>If you drive from Alice to Darwin you'll almost certainly see some abo roadkill

Fascinating. So they are essentially pacified shrubland/desert negros? I've spent many years studying the American negro, both the rural and urban subspecies, and these negros from Australia continue to intrigue me with their strange behaviors.

>Yeah that's what it says on my college applications.
Mine said "Born in Kenya"

no, you paint a one-sided picture of events as they happened, not taking into account the darker history that lies there, my link to the Australian Frontier wars and the list of massacres that were done. (alot of them, by the way) that's why I'm implying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Im8UqmXxIQg

Jew gets rekt by 2 abo women.

>months of trauma counseling

>Young man working hard on a uni project at the computer labs
>Angry 'indigenous' lady comes up to him, and informs him that this is a safe space for aboriginals, and that whites aren't allowed to use the computers in this particular la
>Make post pointing out the double standard and rightly labelling it as modern day segregation on the uni Facebook page
>Get sued by said abo under 18C
>Name dragged through mud for months on end
>Eventually case is dismissed but there are no penalties for the screeching abo and you've wasted precious time in your life fighting for your rights because of anti-free speech laws

Hey hey

Ho ho

18C has got to go

>Aussies can get away with publishing shit like this in major newspapers

top kek, Aussies don't give a fuck

I'm still failing to see the connection here.
Our ancestors killing a bunch of abos generations ago doesn't give modern day abos free responsibility to wallow about in their own filth. Especially with the amount of aid that is available to them to get their asses out of that gutter.

Mate, I know you mean well, but you sound like every Sydney/Melbourne prick who has never actually met one.

We're not talking about a race of people who could be alright if settlers didn't do shitty things to them, we're talking about a race of people with an average intellect on par with the mentally disabled. They're a species of barely sentient and violent predators rendered mostly safe only by their complete ineptitude and a rural police force that will not stand for their constant bullshit. It's not a lack of proper education or upbringing originating from mistreatment that makes them what they are, it's a straight up lack of grey matter.

Measurable inferiority is not a nice thing to think about. It's depressing. It's ugly. But reality is an ugly fucking thing.

it's obvious you guys are either in denial about the full scope of your own history or you just don't give a fuck, which, considering the fact of where were having this discussion, I would assume the latter. Sad, that you seem to think I'm personally attacking you guys, I'm not, I'm just pointing out the fact you have some unfortunate history, just as al nations do, and that you aussies are always so obvious as to why abo are the way they are today. that's all I've been saying, and yet....booze.

>you guys basically won
the fatal mistake of victors - you don't finish the job and vanquish all your enemies

some are worse and opt for soft genocide like alcohol and drugs which never fucking works

I think we have to treat the aboriginal individuals causing trouble as a symptom of a failed system.

For example, our welfare system exists to help citizens get back up, yet we see plently of families with multiple generations on welfare, why is that?

Have they become too comfortable?

As we all should have noticed by now, comfort is something which should be enjoyed in moderation, too much of it and you will become lazy, or in other words you will be so used to comfort of for example; not doing tasks which require a decent amount of effort. These are bad habits which we as humans are not immune to, but should be mindful of and avoid.

I also think PC mentality is preventing us from putting better plans into work, some which may seem and be tougher, but would in the end have a much better outcome on our population, i have noticed the PC crowd often cross the limits and be too generous for the "Poor little minorities :((", too much emotional decision making has been made and the more rational strategies have been branded oppressive/offensive blah blah. We must stop this cultural marxism at once before our societies degenerate to nothing.

When I was visiting Australia I was on a gay tourist safari with my grandparents and there were like 8 abbos trying to break into a barn that looked abandoned. As soon as they got the door open there was a few gunshots and they scattered like roaches. At least two of them got hit because they dropped like rocks.

Had to wait over 3 hours for a cop to show up and all they did was take statements from us and the farmer, apparently this happens enough that the cop and farmer were on a first name basis.

I've already told you I don't give a fuck. Personal responsibility is just fucking that. Personal.
I am not responsible for what my ancestors may or may not have done. And abos living today are responsible for the shit that they do.

How the fuck are Aussies so good at manipulating search results?

I've searched for this photo a few times over the last year or so and I've gotten 4 different results:

1st time was "rat faced jew"
2nd time was "hook nosed jew"
3rd time was "joe hildebrand"
Just now was "ugly jew"

A couple of wikipedia articles does nothing to describe the infrastructure and monetary policies our past half a dozen governments have provided for abos.

Shoo shoo with your cherokee projecting guilt, fuck.

I didn't know Australians had guns

where do you think aussies got their alcoholism and humour?

that shit broke them