He a good boy

So a nigger got shot by the police in Switzerland after wielding a knife at them. Article about it in shitty newspaper: lematin.ch/suisse/drame-bex-oui-mort-bavure/story/13936225

> He a good boy
> He founded an association to help orphans in Congo
> Very active in the church
> He was never violent
> He dindu nothing

Dafuq...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvRWZk-vmps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related, the family of the nigger who died.

How much nothing would a Dindu do if a Dindu dindu nothin?

Sounds like you've got some uppity negroes on your hands. Welcome to the suck bud, don't say we didn't warn you.

Best type of niggers are the dead kind good job

Ugh all those fat cunts. Day of the rope ASAP

Swiss German here. Whenever I'm in the french speaking part, there are tons of niggers around (especially at railway stations). Why do you have so many niggers?

thick as fuck mah nigga, watchu mean?

how cucked is Switzerland compared to Germany?

>Sup Forums is full of Alt-Right Trump supporters.
>Sup Forums is full of nigger loving cucks.
Coincidence? I think not? Now before you get angry and start calling me names, I'm not calling all of you cucks, just a disproportionate amount of you cucks. 2

On the French speaking side we are much more cucked than Germany.

Because unlike Germany France conquered a lot of Africa.

Unfortunately it's caused a lot of Africans to follow the French when they left

Germany is far more mentally cucked because of muh WW2 guilt. Nonetheless, Switzerland has a ridiculous high immigration and almost 1/4rd of the country are foreigners, which is almost three times as much as Germany. Thank god, most of our immigrants are westerners, so we don't have any ghettos (yet).

Wow

the swiss have half as many guns as my country, and are uncucked... serves that dumb nigger right he thinks he could get away with whatever he tried to fucking do

REMOVE NIGGERS NOW

Because French are nigger loving cuck boys. Our entire culture is defined by cuckoldry and nigger fetishism.

That doesn't explain it at all. What explains it is De Gaulle inviting tons of Africans to France because : A. He thought it would make French manufacturing super cheap (it didn't) and B. during the Second World War he got a lot of support from African colonies and hated the French mainlanders.

> He a good boy
> He founded an association to help orphans in Congo
> Very active in the church
> He was never violent
> He dindu nothing

How do they explain the knife then?

I think we have nearly half of the population who are foreigners. Just go to any city and look around.

you have too many shits from the balkans though
remove them, gas them all

It wasn't De Gaulle bringing the arabs in France, but his successor.

Turkroaches as well...

our diaspora are the worst
most of them are gypsies that go to steal and wash toilets around the west

Serbs are based, albanians are our biggest problem here.

Lol have fun Cuck boys. Gonna be a whole BLM movement cumin your way. I suggest you kill as many as possible immediately.

German part is pretty based with the only exception being Zurich and vote in majority for the SVP.
French part is pretty cucked and almost always vote for leftist shit.
Italian part is pretty based.
The rule is, the closer you get to France, the more cucked you get with the recordman being Geneva.

i didnt know this was a global phenomenon

This guy almost became Mister Switzerland, this tells you how cucked we are.
youtube.com/watch?v=UvRWZk-vmps

I'm sorry to hear that. I looked forward to visiting Switzerland one day. However, it looks as though you guys are going to turn into a smaller, shittier France in a couple years.

Why the fuck are there niggers in Switzerland in the first place. I thought you guys had really tough immigration policies

>niggers
>in switzerland

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You can visit, the country is still quite nice once you get out of the cities.

We started voting on these policies once we already had 25% foreigners.

Pls, dont do this.

We still do have around 25% leftists and since all major parties are part of the government (we don't have opposition vs government, but a big fat cuddle-party, which actually mostly works out really well), our immigration minister is a from the social(ist) party. She can't wait to fill switzerland with niggers because leftists believe they're going to vote for them as a thank you.

TL;DR: Our cities are full of Gutmenschen, just like any other globalized shithole, which fucks things up

Day of the crane, more like it

> because leftists believe they're going to vote for them as a thank you

That's the irony, foreigners tend to be more conservative than us. Apart from the welfare leeching ones, most foreigners I know vote SVP.