So we all agree that, at the very least, this is the best incarnation of the Looney Tunes in the current millennium...

So we all agree that, at the very least, this is the best incarnation of the Looney Tunes in the current millennium, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6npPMuGoiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k
youtube.com/watch?v=FLTiNz8xpYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OTuAwLi9RhM
youtube.com/watch?v=hslqHUqCfPc
youtube.com/watch?v=nQbN8TFjW9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, not when Duck Dodgers exists

yeah he should have said current decade

fpbp/spbp/thread

But also LTS a shit.

We never got Bacon on Bacon action! alas, poor The Looney Tunes Show, you ended too son!

almost the perfect LT show. Marvin having a black head instead of being shrouded in shadow is its only flaw

>Marvin having a black head instead of being shrouded in shadow is its only flaw
This is unironic autism.

Damn, thread was over in the first post.

I'm gonna say it is. Bonus points for making the stupid premise work

never seen Duck Dodgers but that's probably good too

yup

It definitely has the highest highs, but even though it never becomes completely horrible it has a few duds. Plus most of the songs are bad.

Not when an even loonier Daffy is a thing again in the latest series:

youtube.com/watch?v=6npPMuGoiCc

(ignore the clip's stupid title, written by some idiot Warner copy boy)

Yeah, but is there any cross-Bugs?

That Porky, that's not okay.

New Looney Tunes will forever have my heart for their Merrie Melodies concept and for giving us this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k

I enjoyed this little known educational short when i first saw it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLTiNz8xpYQ

It's not particularly special (besides showing off Joe Alaskey's voice acting) but it's miles better than some of 21st century duds we've seen.
Just look at how horribly managed one of the most iconic franchises in the world as been treated.

>Baby Looney Tunes
>Lunatics Unleashed
>Looney Tunes: Back In Action
>those awful CGI Roadrunner shorts
>the other equally awful CGI shorts
>Seinfeld: TAS
>Wabbit

The only unoffensive thing they released was Duck Dodgers. And that was 15 years ago.

This video is a great example of Looney Tunes being written and produced by people who have probably never seen any of the original cartoons.

>hating New Looney Tunes

It wasn't bad at all.

not a fan of Screwball Daffy. As there isn't as much to play with.

It really was. And i say this as someone who was foolish enough to watch every single episode. Some moron at WB thought this was comedy gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTuAwLi9RhM

A few amusing juxtapositions doesn't mean i'm going to forgive the series for being so friggin' boring. I wouldn't have mind the source of comedy being different if it was at least funny. But it wasn't.

Like also said, the songs are bad but one of my big complaints was the lack of music.
Compare any episode of LTS to any golden age short (even the boring ones).
At the absolute least, you're treated to some good music by Carl Stalling.

>shrouded in shadow
I never even considered this

While I agree with what you're saying, you're trashing on New Looney Tunes while posting a Looney Tunes Show clip, and that confuses me.

I thought duck dodgers pretty solidly defined that martians have black skin.

People just remember The Wizard, they don't remember the 95% of the songs that were just godawful.

Its obviously not the same as the old Looney tunes, but that clip was funny, and it's not even the close to the best in the show.

I don't get the hate. They had some great episodes, like the littering at the Grand Canyon one.

HaFNiM

I still miss it

gah

only shipperfags liked this shit

>he doesn't ship Looney Tunes

this appears digital

>>those awful CGI Roadrunner shorts
>>the other equally awful CGI shorts
Oh come on, apart from going a bit ott with detail in fur and feathers, those were good.

Watched it for Lola.

You know what's funny? Technically both Bugs and Daffy were in the Marines.
Does that make them more badass than Mickey and Donald, who were only in the Army?

Same.
"Top TLTS episodes" lists are usually the same as "TLTS episodes featuring Lola".

damn this show for making me want this

Yeah, I too would like to believe that a selfish loser with no redeeming qualities could get a loyal hot girl that fucks like a rabbit.

Sorry, I got confused between the two. I'll post my criticisms of NuLooneyTunes later if this thread is still alive.

Oh man this is awful. The only thing I liked was the Spaceship hands doing the magic trick, because that feels like a Looney Tunes gag. It's like they wrote a slapstick routine but forgot to put any of the actual slapstick in

This sucked though.
Looney Tunes Show had a far better Daffy that combined his screwball personality and Chuck Jones selfish egotist Daffy perfectly.

what the fuck is wrong with daffy's voice

That hand trick gag reminds me of when Daffy used a magic trick to make his egg disappear while his wife was away.

Donald was in both the Navy (Marines), Army (Airborne division).

Yeah, both Baby Looney Tunes & Loonatics Unleashed forgot the point of he Looney Tunes, it's all about raw slapstick cartoon humor and action, hell, I had an idea for a brand of unique practical joke stuff called "WACME" because of Looney Tunes, and while sometimes can doesn't have any educational value or epic & gritty stories, that's not what Looney Tunes, it's about laughing your ass off as you see Bugs & Daffy try to out smart eachother with Bugs always getting the upperhand, Slyvester trying to catch ether Tweety or Speedy Gonzalez, Road Runner avoiding Wile E Coyete's traps from the Acme corporation, and Pepe Le Pew trying to fuck a Black & White cat, you know what I mean?

That Daffy is hilarious. Dunno what you're on. And as it's on the low end of quality.

I don't get the criticism of the songs either, they were great
youtube.com/watch?v=hslqHUqCfPc

What a lovely Christmas wraith!
youtube.com/watch?v=nQbN8TFjW9I

shame that Grilled Cheese was basically one of the only times they ever even used Elmer in TLS

not to mention Donald Duck has official papers documenting he was a Sargent from the military.

They decided to use Dee Bradley Baker again. Last time he was Daffy was in Space Jam, and in my opinion is better than how he's doing it now.