ITT: Characters who are canonically responsible for the deaths of countless innocent people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PKnp8uphm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dinosaurs
>"people"

Though he did kinda fix that.

Sneed

They killed millions

>dinosaurs
>people
Those fucking birds had what they deserved, the only good dinosaurs are the ones dead at an museum.

ooops! there goes the timeline

>Sovs who launched a sneak attack on the USA
>"innocent people"

Biggest tally in the thread. Guy killed an entire universe that existed for an unknown amount of time after he had first been transported.

How many people have you killed by NOT doing something you thought of doing, creating a different universe than the one if you had? And that universe? Ad infitum?

0 because quantum mechanics is pseudo-science

That's speculation and nothing more. Those people Jack knew existed and his decision erased them all.

Try billions. Like, as many humans there are on Earth now, there were that many dinosaurs. Maybe more.

Depends on how time travel in SJ works. Only Genndy knows for sure.

How many people died from jack NOT defeating jack in the past because aku lived?

1000 years of aku's genocide, unchecked.

To save hundreds

Even if he could take over a thousand galaxies in that time, that's still nothing.

Its possible Jack just created alternate timelines.

If thats the case, Aku had 1000 years of genocide, the entire supporting cast died in a failed attempt to stop him, AND theres now no Jack to stop Aku ffom doing even more evil stuff.

This is getting into Rick and Morty territory.

>*burp* nothing matters Morty, just kill your family and get a new one, time and existence is *burp* relative

Can't we just have one series where the 5deep6me douchebags don't ruin it?

DBZ, actually. Like the Cell Saga.

I don't spent decades meeting people in other timelines, befriending them and humanizing them. Jack spent time in that dimension, clearly valuing the people's lives there and he consciously decided to eliminate the entirety of the dimension, ending all of those lives.

>Its possible Jack just created alternate timelines.
If that were the case, Ashi wouldn't have vanished.

But yes, he should've at least defeated Aku in the future, just on the off-chance that future continued to exist.

Ben 10 didn't really destroy the universe by accident, he failed to stop a bunch of criminals from destroying it by accident.

>Too much thinking!
This sort of thing is the obvious consequence of the show's main premise. It's kind of important to deal with, and the show didn't really deal with it.

Mass murdering christian jihadist.
(Fuck the new 52.)

Has he vanished from continuity yet?

Don't let tumblr or James Roberts hear you remind them of this fact though!

Best arc in all of Judge Dredd.
I remember when I got volume 5 of the complete case files, I started reading the first issue of the mini-arc that started it off and couldn't put it down until it was all finished.

Well, nobody's referenced him or Solstice since, so...

He saved more than he killed. The world's a better place because of what he did, even if he gets no waifu out of it.

See The universe is a big place.

Meh, bring him back without the continuity baggage as a new Legion villain.

even if he erased one universe, another just as worthy one replaced it. what is it about the people from the timeline where Aku is defeated that their lives matter less to you than the ones from the timeline where Aku's evil was law for thousands of years?

That doesn't refute his point, though. The amount of suffering, pain, death, destruction, and fear Aku wreaked during his reign far outweighs Jack poofing everyone out of existence.

It isn't about me. It's about Jack choosing to destroy an entire timeline. Even if it was replaced, that's still an uncountable number of sentient beings.

He may have created a timeline where Aku was in power for only twenty years, but he still condemned an unknown number to nonexistence. I wouldn't bring this up if he at least acknowledged it, but it never crossed his mind in the last episode, even though it prevented him from going home in several previous episodes.

>consciously decided
My ass he did, he was surprised whenever Ashi died. Why the fuck would he know how timelines work?

Did he fix it? It seemed more like he just recreated the universe, so everyone we know and love from the show died a horrible painful death and everyone after that episode is a clone.

i am sad that this appeared much later than sooner.

Obviously Aku never even threw Jack into the future. He threw him into a separate dimension where the time moves extremely fast. Jack lived for 50+ years in this dimension but managed to find a way out, and destroyed the real Aku, aka the dimension's god. Ashi is a remnant from Aku's dimension, and thus ceased to exist the same way the dimension ceased to exist.

That's pretty much exactly how it went. Ben tried to use Alien X to stop the destruction of the universe, but he couldn't convince them in time, so he recreated it instead. There were some changes, like the flavor of his favorite smoothies, along with presumably a whole bunch of offscreen continuity shifts that we don't see.

Only a few characters actually noticed, but they thought it was as horrifying as it seems. They decided that the best response was to kill Ben, even though he wasn't the one who destroyed the universe in the first place.

Another group decided to put him on trial over it, for "unauthorized reality warping". He had to pay a five-dollar fine.

Super Buu killed everyone on earth except Hercule, and that's not even CLOSE to the King of All wiping out two entire universes.

Wvy people give dhit to Jack for doing what he wanted to do since the begginin, but don't care about the countless times that other characters went back in time to avoid a horrible future?

I don't know what you're ragging on. Jack could have gone back in time several times but chose not to in order to help his friends in the present.

I genuinely wish Jack had killed Aku and then stayed in the future, if for no other reason than to save his waifu

but look how cool he looks

The problem with SJ’s ending wasn’t the death count (despite what anons say, it was completely just for Jack to go back). It was the fact that Jack was presented with the exact same situation multiple times and decided not to go back out of sympathy for those he had met in the future. It was out of character as fuck and left everyone dissatisfied.

Shut up, boco.

But at least they made me happy

To be fair, he isn’t really taking the time to contemplate if he should go back as much as he is dragged back as quickly as possible before anyone can properly comprehend what’s going on.

you are like a little child, watch this!

More than anyone else, for eons he's been fighting his brother and erasing existence, over and over, thousands and thousands of times. So many people killed.

and i thought mordecai and rigby had a high death count

That nuke wasn't her fault

To save BILLIONS

Remember the time where it was implied that spongebob killed dozens of people with a helicopter?

Maybe she was just being returned to her original timeline.

O well, can't be helped.

>Genocide on a daily basis

But you know for SCIENCE!

You're waiting for me to post it, right? Here you go.

>christian jihadist
How the hell did that work?

Obligatory