Ice Cream Man

“I didn’t expect that to happen” would be the best way to describe the first issue.
not trying to say that in a negative way or anything, I legitimately didn’t expect a lot of stuff that happened in the issue to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0
youtube.com/watch?v=hXx9CKXg0YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm interested

Anyone interested in storytiming?

Eh, why not

What is this? Does it have body horror like the original ice cream man? youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

For you

I expected Clint Howard.

>a comic about an ice cream man
I don't know what to expect with nothing other than that info, so I expect to say "I didn't expect that to happen" by the end of this

>not eating the cone
What a faggot

>Clint Howard.
youtube.com/watch?v=hXx9CKXg0YI
Also valid, though little baby's ice cream has that special something that only comes from a literal man made out of ice cream eating himself.

Coulda just eat the cone and solved the whole snack issue

I don't know where this is going

I mean there are many ways to skin a cat

I get what you mean OP.

I enjoyed the issue and I really liked the fact that I didn't see some of shit coming.

Nah, think more Michael J Fox territory

I want to like this comic, but 5V? Really?

The actual ice cream man better be amazing.

Nice abs
To be honest I went in blind and thought it was going to be a comfy handing out ice cream to different people different faces story. Pleasantly surprised

I'm getting some weird ray bradbury horror vibes from this.

I guess Baskin Robbins and convenience stores don’t exist in this world for there to be casual commercials about an ice cream truck

Damn, ice cream man's a hottie.

What the fuck even is this

Bruh look at dem shoes

What’s his secret for keeping his white pants clean?

That spider is his parent/guardian now

Get Byron some blankets and hot cocoa

>I’m hungry for some 15 year old ki-

Well it at least has less calories than the leading brand

Is that the fourth flavor?!

Hey OP tell me exactly what the fuck.

So its, what? A horror anthology with the Ice Cream Man as the central character?

Yep

I didn't like it. It was so so. Not even close to twilight zone as it was made out to be.

What the fuck is this comic

I'm not conplaining, but holy shit how do you come up with this, I love it

Well, hope you enjoyed the story time

Sure did thank you user think I'll pick this one up myself

I have no idea what just happened or why it happened

hmmmm??? okkk???

Agreed. I didn't exactly hate it, but it wasn't really that great of a horror story.

Thanks user. genuinely weird. Does the ice cream man have rules? Does he enable/become what you fear like Pennywise?

So many questions.

I came out of it feeling the same. It has problems, but also potential. Under a more experienced writer/artist team this concept could be amazing.

It's kind of like those EC Horror or Tales of the Crypt stories, except the Crypt Keeper is somewhat responsible for the weird shit and running amuck within the universe, instead of Keeping the Crypt.

The peoples faces are somehow the most unsettling thing in this comic.

Mark my words, one of the future stories will involve going inside the ice cream man's truck, which will be bigger on the inside or be a portal to a nightmare dimension.

So is he a werewolf or not?

Not really a fan of the first issue. For something that's supposed to be a kind of horror anthology wit the titular Ice Cream Man at the center, the story really lacked focus. Why is the Ice Cream Man a werewolf? Why does he also have magic ice cream powers? Why an Ice Cream Man in the first place? It's not like he adds anything to the story. The story itself is also kind of forgettable. A venomous spider that kills people isn't exactly a gripping tale.

But he's the ice cream man user. He's very spooky.

If Arachnophobia had been a Tales from the Darkside episode instead of a movie, it would have been this.

reads like an ito story

Yes thank you. Couldn't quite put my finger on the tone, but I think you're right.

This guy was the artist on another Image title (Great Pacific), and the faces were equally shitty

Why is every character drawn like a retard with a harelip?

The interesting concepts and fast character set up leading to ambiguous fates for some characters with zero satisfying explanation for anything in the end

I really wanted to like Great Pacific, but the idea was way better than the execution.

In the 50's maybe