Soros USA 'Colour Revolution

So...George Soros appears to be in the early stages of a “Color Revolution” that uses the same tactics we have used to destroy other countries, against TrumpLand. We speculate that Donald Trump is going to be pressured into resigning while Mike Pence will be pressured to take on a Democratic “co-president” such as Elizabeth Warren, ostensibly to create a “Purple Revolution” that in fact keeps the two-party tyranny subservient to Wall Street and the Rothschilds intact – this is the point of the funded organized protests turning into riots and perhaps eventually staged shootings by white paramilitary operatives working for neo-fascists like George Soros.

phibetaiota.net/2016/11/kindle-short-the-accidental-president-will-he-resign-the-system-is-still-rigged-and-likely-to-remain-so/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

genderconcerns.org/pdfs/Vacancy Youth Council.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Has anyone been seeing more interracial bait threads on Sup Forums lately??

CTR is back

Im not joking, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Dont derail this thread you CTR scum!

Why is this old Nazi Jew trying to start civil war?

Is that rhetorical? You just answered your own question.

He needs to destory the Republican base in the country so they can move forever forward to globalism unhindered

How is this allowed??? Everyone knows it!

You must be high as hell. Where do people come up with this shit. Jan 21 heads roll. Soros better not be in the country by then. He already has a million dollar bounty on his head. Hes done for. The movement will only pick up steam and really he has no one to blame but himself.

Americans would rather die before we see a soros backed puppet back in office. This is soros last stand. He will be banned from all major countries. Hes KOS already.

in the first 100 days, Trump should have the DOJ and FBI investigate Soros instead of Clinton and then place a warrant out for his arrest on the charge of domestic terrorism

>instead of Clinton
Why not both?

>Americans would rather die before we see a soros backed puppet back in office. This is soros last stand. He will be banned from all major countries. Hes KOS already.

Its not about getting them back in office. ts about starting a violent revolution and civil war. Hes funding Black Lives Matter and busing agitators to major cities to stir up trouble. What do?

The next step in these spring revolutions:
>Open fire on police
>Police return fire and kill bystanders
>Astroturf support turns into real grass roots
They tried to pull this shit already in Texas but police thankfully weren't retarded and didn't panic fire into a crowd. Keep your head on a swivel for snipers targeting police over the next few months.

BLM can be removed from premises within a day if they just finally declare it a terrorist organization.
Neoliberal white pussies are just incapable of any organized violence.

I regret voting Donald. I think Soros might be right this time.

What is the solution? How to stop this shit from happening?

What are the chances that Soros gets a us bounty on his head (like in russia) as soon as trump is in?

I am know twice as convinced that Trump was the right choice. Thx ctr

>I am know
Oh Trump voter. Your IQ is 1 digit.

>This ID doesn't exist

I feel like a good goy, now.

Thanks Shlomo.

These protests have a critical weakness. Hillary made a terrible mistake when she started ranting about russia and demanding a no flyzone over syria. Although her supporters had little issue it caused severe damage among undecided people. If these same ideas could be subtly inserted back into the protests it would cripple them. Some of it could be done by simply infiltrating social media and posting anti-russian messages with anti-trump ones, spread putin hacked the election memes etc.

If you wanted to go even further, make a large amount of anti-trump protest signs that also feature anti-russian and assad must go type messages. Then turn up to the protests posing as a protester and hand them out, you can even just leave after they take them all. The only limitation is they must contain Hillary campaign messages, you can't put unrelated offensive messages, they must have been promoted by her campaign. You get bonus points if you can trick idiots into calling russia the USSR and print moveon.org logos on them

this is the most delusional thing I've ever heard

>eventually staged shootings
They have been using them already. The Pinkerton method is alive and well, and MKULTRA went operational years ago.

>KOS already

I want to know how and where to join the club that plans on enforcing this.

Observers have been spotting busses unloading protestors at all major protests across the country, even before Trump's victory (including the Ferguson and most BLM protests)

Protestors themselves have noticed that many of the people around them are obviously out of towners.

There is definitely something fishy going on. But this stuff isn't new at all. It's been happening for years. Fake protestors to bolster and signal boost protests that support the agenda of the establishment, and agent provocateurs and hired instigators to dismantle protests that don't. Both are being utilized at anti Trump demonstrations.

well this is obvious to anyone who sees these protests and is acquainted with previous soros work on protest revolutions

i can't speculate on particularities of a plan after the critical mass is built up, but usually they use an opposition "leader(s)" that masses would rally up behind, we still have to see such person(s) brought forward here

HAHAHHA 1/10 for effort

Dont have to do anything but wait. Wait and watch as the left tears itself apart, watch and laugh as it cannibalizes its own people. The democratic party is a fractured mess, composed of minority groups that all secretly hate each other.

Why is he still alive? Where does he even live?

Are you trying to correct my record or meta-correct my record so I'm inclined to believe OP is on to something?

> Colour

nigger, speak American

blablablabla literally nothing, no point to keep this thread alive

Its not allowed. People nust dont believe that one man could actually do it. Hes just a businessman, youre all conspiracy theorists, its 2016 etc etc etc.

People just dont believe in shadowy boogiemen. Even when hes done it time and time again they still dont REALLY believe.

Ok so lets say for one second that they are getting bussed in. Where does someone actually sign up to be bussed around? Where do you just find 500 people all on the same page. I was in the Marine Corps for a very long time and they can barely get a movement right with coordinated trained professionals. So who is controlling this logistically? The logistics alone would be a pain in the ass.

Jailing Clinton will reinforce the 'HES HITLAAÀR' illusion. Jailing Soros will end the attempt to create it.

They are hiring on craigslist to be part of the protests

I participated at a BLM protest as just a bystander and these people aren't local and don't actually know their city they are protesting in.

"Anti-semite!"
"He's jailing political opposition!"
"There's a smear campaign spearheaded by his nazi website Sup Forums!"

craigslist is where they find the drones, the Open Society provides logistics and retard handling agents to get the crowd to do what they want. It's common knowledge that they do this for their BLM and recently anti-Trump shit but if Soros is actually building a colour revolution on US soil that's big. In other countries they usually have to have the CIA help so that would mean the CIA has already agreed to overthrow the American gubmint. Those jerks.

Trump will send a drone after Soros.

Its already there.

>Paul Ryan will deny the chance to become VP
haha
sage

Soros is coming to the Netherlands soon.

genderconcerns.org/pdfs/Vacancy Youth Council.pdf

>We are looking for individuals between the ages 17-26 who are highly motivated to be part of this initiative for change. The Youth Council will be a platform to address the growing problems of islamophobia, xenophobia and gender inequality in The Hague, and the Netherlands in general.

>We are looking for individuals between the ages 17-26 who are highly motivated to be part of this initiative for change. The Youth Council will be a platform to address the growing problems of islamophobia, xenophobia and gender inequality in The Hague, and the Netherlands in general.

>Duties and responsibilities as a member:
> To develop and manage an awareness raising campaign
> To lobby and advocate islamophobia, xenophobia, and gender inequality problems
> To manage a social media campaign
> To host a round table discussion with government officials and civil society organizations
> To develop a set of policy recommendations

> Please note that by ensuring a balanced and inclusive mix of participants the selection criteria will include the following, at least 50% female participants and at least 40% participants who identify with Islam.

SCREENCAP THIS

If the protests don't end by Thanksgiving it is confirmed a Soros/NWO plot to stop Trump from being President or overthrow him when he is President

SCREENCAP THIS

Daily reminder that Soros worked for actually literally Hitler

>generic cookie cutter response that you can use in literally any situation to pretend you won an argument
>same class as "check your privilege" or "take your meds"
>no evidence you are even a human, your comment doesn't address any of the contents of this thread, if a bot were configured to spread malaise on the board then the easiest method would be to preload it with vague demoralizing sentences like yours and have it spam random threads

So true.

Destabilisation is starting.