That one kid who always picked raphael

>that one kid who always picked raphael

Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX1A-4n4pjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was my favorite? Who did you pick?

Red was my favorite color so Raph was automatically my favorite as a kid

Donatello. Its all about range. Unless if its the SNES tournament fighters in which case I go with Mike.

If you mean the games? the only one he had a DISTINCT(!!!) disadvantage in was the first one for NES... he was fucking useless other than saving his poor dumb angry ass for the dreaded water level of death

Attack speed motherfucker. On the higher levels, being able to attack and then get the fuck away is critical.

He's cool but rude! but I always picked Mikey

youtube.com/watch?v=iX1A-4n4pjM

He was the only one left. Everyone else was already at the machine and had picked Don first, okay then maybe Leo. Nope another kid had him. Well at least there's Mi-- oh someone picked him. Whelp only one turtle left and it's-- Raph.

Fucking Raph.

As a kid: Red was my favorite color

As an adult: Has that sweet roll kick as his power attack.

Raph had the best attack combo and highest movement speed

Because elbows exist.
/thread

Never played the arcade version, but I picked Raphael, cos

>fastest
>strongest Special
>defense irrelevant as long as you were good

is this even true in the arcade/NES version? I know it is for other games. Raph is like a glass cannon.

The very first TMNT toy I had was of Raph so he had a special place in my heart.
Yes, it's stupid.

>Donatello. Its all about range.

Exactly. Same reason it was best to use Marge in the Simpsons arcade game if you were the only one playing.

No. Marge's slow attacks made it hard for her to dodge certain attacks. Bart is the best solo character, simply because he has more time to avoid attacks because of his speed.

raphael is cool, but rude

Raph is ironically the cheapest bastard in Tournament Fighters

>psycho crusher
>they block
>end up behind them with advantage
>throw
>rinse and repeat

Nigga most people love raph but he got no range. And it's a GAME, not a popularity contest. Donny all day.

Raphael is the only turtle whose attack speed allowed you to alternate attacks to enemies both in front and behind you at the same time, so that as long as you were attentive, you could always avoid getting pincer'd. For the bosses, his attack speed gave a bit more leeway in dodging after getting a few hits in. And if things were getting hairy, you could easily somersault away to safety while kicking the shit out of whoever was in the way. In skilled hands, the best turtle

Gimme a break!

That's literally how I played him. My brother could never beat me.

Red is my favorite color

>rude
>not crude

Raph is based and a steroid abuser. Only alphas find appeal in him.

The only time anyone cared about Donnie back then.

I like to challenge myself

plus I'm a hot head

>that one kid who always picked marge