Trump only won 20% of the Asian vote, what could he have done to win more?

Trump only won 20% of the Asian vote, what could he have done to win more?

Kill the other 80%?

The acknowledgement that Asians are smart and hardworking and cool

Not be the worst candidate in history. Trump will kill America. Asians recognize a bad leader when they see one.

Marry his son to some import Asian person, then fake a car accident to get rid of her ?

Asians barely vote. I live in a town that's mostly Korean and only the white people vote

Trump
Is the president of Usa not Asia

Reminder Clinton won the popular vote by over 600k votes.

He married his daughter to a Jew. He's already locked into the Israeli agenda.

A lot of Asians are immigrants

That's a landslide. Asians don't typically vote. They work 14 hours a day at the convenience stores. They can't be bothered.

Leave it to me, Fampai.

>Asians recognize a bad leader when they see one.

Sure they do

I think he means out of all who voted.

Most asians grew up and live in libtard states.

They vote similarly. (Except me)

Kek.

I saw a couple of Chinese people whine about how the rest of the world is so disappointed in America now that Trump is elected. Just had to resist the urge to tell them now they know what the rest of the world felt like on October 10th 1949.

Didn't he get more than Romney?

He chose wrong

WHO IS SHE

Asians are ugly

Their women look like freak and their men are not even men.

He gained 11 points on Asians over Romney.

North Korea is good you capitalist pig, nice job eating the American propaganda.

>no source
>can't prove the other 80% even voted.

Nothing. Asians all have huge government. They want to change the countries they move to be more like home.

An Asian woman.

You even understand what Asian means in USA? It means anything from Arabs to half-bred Asians to prostitute children of Philippines. There are no real Asians in USA.

What year did Finland elect this guy? I don't remember him.

this is a picture of mao, youre looking for a picture of kim jong ill or something

that's mao zedong you nigger

He should deport those slant eyed subhumans back to gookistan

Gooks have no place in White countries the same way niggers or mudslimes do.

Gook loving cucks are not welcome on Sup Forums

By promising free white cock for every juicy yellow pussy

Technically Trump won by a couple million votes if you rightfully subtract the illegal immigrant votes.

asian women are actually women unlike the modern day boorish white woman

Kill yourself autistic degenerate racemixer. Asians are repuslive and smelly

Pay denbts gweilo

Reminder California has over 2million illegal immigrants that were unconstitutionally and illegally given voter rights by state legislators.

chinks are not our allies, in fact they are a huge part of the sjw anti-white bullshit on the west coast. a good chink of asians in america literally hate white people and pretty much all of them think they are better

Fucking this. The smartest Asians are the ones who stay in Asia for their education.

Asians are concentrated in cities full of libtards so naturally they turn into libtards.

Nah you are just a betacuck low test ugly virgin who wants some plain gook wife because you are unattractive and invisible to actual women.

20% of asians love america and love being here and want to be around white people. The other 80% need to choose between a boat and an oven.

this. fuck gooks.

> Smelly
Many lack the underarm sweat gland.

Not a source or even plausible evidence.

>Trump only won 20% of the Asian vote, what could he have done to win more?

How about sending them home so we don't have to pander to them?

You will never have sex anyway. Women of all races find you repuslive and gross. So instead of fantasising about the pure gook waifu you will never have go back to Sup Forums and stop cucking for gooks you cringy fat fuck

Japan will bend the knee for shota-trump

Nothing. They are irredeemable leftist bootlickers, just like Scandinavians.

Not have creepy yellow fevered white men as part of his voting demographic?

>We wuz Asian and sheeet

You should've told the Democrats to have her run instead of Obama, then.

Oh wait, popular vote only matters if it's inconvenient for you.

Promise white women to beta asians

>Greece
>complaining about racial purity
Sure thing, Mehmet

he is going to make anime real and they didn't vote for him? im surprised.

30% of Hispanics voted for Trump, and yet only 20% of Asians?

It turns out spics are better than gooks after all.

Autistic ugly NEET neckbeard take your cringy country roleplaying crap to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Makes it even funnier knowing how the media plastered Trump as going to to deport them all regardless of citizenship.

That can't be, she's white.

Which is why South Korea elected that shadow government cunt right? Fuck off.

yeah, isn't this the reason we made nukes in the first place?

Please tell me where in the constitution it says "Illegal immigrants can't vote".

>he's a T*rk
>thinks he's white

I fucking hate asian lovers more than spics, such pieces of shit.

>animu reaction pic

Sperg confirmed kill yourself you gross weirdo manchild genetic trash you will never have sex nobody will ever love you.

You fucked that up, it's the same way they don't.

Noob

So Hillary lost by ..30 million votes? Isn't that the number of illegal immigrants?
>Assuming a third of them are underage, it's 20 million, sure.

I'm pretty certain that election was stolen. Moon Jae In should have won it.

I'd smash that one between the purple haired grill and the niggo, the rest can fuck off
>implying yellow fever is curable

10 December 1932.

How many conservative Asian socialites do you know?

Is mike Chang republican?
What about Glenn Rhee ?
What about Jackie chan ?

:)

Why don't Asian's vote for Trump?

There's a lot of Koreans in Georgia, my guesses is they are far more based than the ones in California.

on average do Orientals have nice asses? a lot of white girls i see daily have flat asses. there this one small Asian girl i work with and she has a perfect cute heart shaped butt. can anyone help with my sampling?

This is purely speculation, but I think it's because asians are incredibly hive-minded. They will vote for whatever the local policy is, instead of standing for their personal beliefs and it just so happens that most of them live in democratic counties.

The part where it says only citizens are granted the right to vote

They don't like taking risks. Trump is seen as risky, Hillary is seen as status quo. They also don't follow the news as closely cause they are either workaholics or University students who've been pozzed.

this

Grab them by the pussy.

And it's his grandson who is supreme leader of Finland today?

Have half Asian children.

Mostly flat asses naturally.

But a lot of them are disciplined enough to do work out/squat their way to a nice, firm ass.

>Asians are repulsive and smelly

Coming from a greek

holy shit! really?

That is why they don't sell deodorant here?!

I see it now. My girlfriend doesn't wear deodorant and never smells even after a workout. It is the strangest thing.... She also doesn't get sweaty pits ever either and come to think of it, neither do several of my coworkers. And Japanese summers are terrifyingly hot in Tokyo.

I learned something on Sup Forums today.

I would fuck quite a few in that pic

i thought the only deoderant they sell in japan is aerosol

source?

The only asians that can vote are mostly born & raised there so they're as pozzed as cucked whites. Seppos of korean background are always pozzed it seems, every one I know is full leftist fuckwit tier

I'm quarter Korean and even I feel like I don't even have to wear it sometimes. But there are outliers who have the gland and often find ways to get it removed, according to my cousin.

Unless I am WAAAAY off, that definition is used in Europe. In the US it should more accurately refer to Chinese, Viets, Cambodians, Japanese, etc.

Unless I missed something of course.

The older generation of Koreans are pretty based. It's this new gen that's been pozzed by the education system and mass media.
>tfw you won't be on your rooftop drinking soju and shooting looters with your kids no more.

Ugly permavirgin neckbeards who spend 4 hours a day masturbating their tiny dicks to pedo chinese cartoons don't have a lot of choice anyway.

it is. you won't find stick deodorant anywhere except the magical land of Costco.

the aerosol stuff just doesn't work for me at least. They also have deodorant rocks here but I have never tried one. I think it is only deodorant, not antiperspirant. So kinda useless when you don't wanna deal with sweat stains on your office shirt.

No, we don't.

only whites wanted trump

makes you think huh

Hire Girls Generation to make a music video supporting Donald Trump.

The person who made this image doesn't understand cannot into statistics or is a legitimate retard. Most democrats are non-white sexual deviant jewish poor children that live in cities?