Why cucks shill rights now. It's not shitposting. It's a frustrated sexual anger

We in the underground right tend to use the word "cuck" as an insult.
Why do we do this and how does it relate to politics?
Lets take a turn toward evolutionary psychology. Rape is widely fetishized among females. This is theorized by some to stem from the circumstances faced by females during the tribal age.
Now lets apply that to males during the same era. A "beta" male who got his rocks off watching the "alpha" fuck women instead of having to fuck them himself was probably less likely to be killed by said alpha.
The cuckhold fetish therefore could be a vestigial survival mechanism for weak men from our tribal days.

In the end it is the most severe attack on a male's masculinity. It is to say he is weak, feminine and identifies with feminine (leftist marxist) politics. Let's brand people who deserve it more surgically.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung#Against_groups_and_social_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw just want to be dominated by a woman
>tfw this means that I'm grouped in with retards who get off on watching their partners cheat
I never asked for this.

Difference between female domination and cuckoldry is well known, but posting cuck shit during the shitposting siege is just unethical.

Jews LITERALLY use cuckoldry as a weapon of war.

It's called "The romeo Agent" and was a part of zersetzung.

can you drop some info on that?

zersetzung was a psychological destruction tactic employed by the stast, post ww2.

The reason for this tactic is the world hated and protested the stasis more overt destruction techniques of the protestors and political agitators in east germany.

The point of zersetzung was psychological destruction, that was clandestine and could be easily dismissed as a product of the targets mind.

One of the tactics thus employed (alongside gangstalking and gaslighting tactics) was the romeo agent, basically weaponized cockblocking.

In addition to social engineering to destroy the targets occupational oppertunities and social relationships, the target was thusly neutralized and removed from all social support networks, effectively neutralizing any potential problems to the regime that the target may present.

tl;dr

Weaponized cockblocking and seduction of females to destroy the confidence and social support of males.

what did they actually do? they seduced females of political leaders and organisers to break their spirit? I don't get it

I think this poster you are responding to is either fantasising, or read something wrong. The only news articles about "Romeo agents" seem to be seducing women to extract political secrets from them?

Its like gey stuff though. The ones that protest or gets most angry is the ones who are secretly turned on by it.

Seemed like single tactical honeypot operations to me too, rather than mass programme

Russia is the most cucked country. You're all Putin's bitches. Isn't that the same thing? Eventually you realize this kind of thinking is retarded and only for weak people, because you are accepting that someone is more alpha than you. It is still manifested in capitalism but communism can destroy this primal stupidity and allow only the workers, the hardest most arduous workers, the most efficient and useful, to excel because it allows only talent and intelligence to determine who is better. The ultimate controlled darwinism. The Philosopher Kings. No head starts and the inheritance and theft of CAPITAL. The enemy of the people and of all nations which are united in the struggle by the masses of workers.

>A "beta" male who got his rocks off watching the "alpha" fuck women instead of having to fuck them himself was probably less likely to be killed by said alpha.
And also less likely to have kids and pass their genes. Cucking is seen as disgusting because it goes against rational biological urges.

>I think this poster you are responding to is either fantasising, or read something wrong. The only news articles about "Romeo agents" seem to be seducing women to extract political secrets from them?

Wrong, my dude.

Doccumented history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

>what did they actually do? they seduced females of political leaders and organisers to break their spirit? I don't get it

Typical targets were protestors and political activists, as the politicians were all on the side of the stasi.

Although, they COULD be used on politicians, although it would be more difficult due to the high profile and security.

Don't care. I'm a femanon, I voted Trump, and I love bending a qt boy over.

>And also less likely to have kids and pass their genes

So how does the trait propagate through the gene pool?

How does homosexuality?
How does anything that would most likely make breeding less likely? It happens all the time. Maybe it was a niche environment, maybe it was crazed luck, maybe it's a gene dying still.

femdom!=cuckolding
and you know the rule. feet with timestamp or gtfo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

But that was the first thing I looked at. There is nothing about "strategic cuckoldry" there at all. I think you're fantasising a little.

>There is nothing about "strategic cuckoldry" there at all.

Stop being stupid.

"The Stasi manipulated relations of friendship, love, marriage, and family by anonymous letters, telegrams and telephone calls as well as compromising photos, often altered.[43] In this manner, parents and children were supposed to systematically become strangers to one another.[44] To provoke conflicts and extramarital relations the Stasi put in place targeted seductions by Romeo agents."
-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung#Against_groups_and_social_relations

>To provoke conflicts and extramarital relations the Stasi put in place targeted seductions by Romeo agents.

i dunno thats pretty vague famalam, could that be what's called an affair?

it seems like individual operations, not mass psy op

>i dunno thats pretty vague famalam, could that be what's called an affair?
>it seems like individual operations, not mass psy op

Wow, stop shilling anytime.

Doccumented history that romeo agents were used against dissenters....

linked to proof.

You are still shilling becuase you are a piece of shit.

I'm not shiling. I'm saying that it wasn't an action against the masses, but a bunch of different people. Doesn't matter if 500 or 20000

>Anyone who disagrees with me is shilling

>You are still shilling becuase you are a piece of shit

ruok m8?

mfw I got three shill on me, following my trip.

>I'm not shiling. I'm saying that it wasn't an action against the masses, but a bunch of different people. Doesn't matter if 500 or 20000

It was against political dissidents and activists.

just read the damned wikipedia article, it answers all of these stupid fucking questions you keep asking.

It's not shilling to point out your initial claim was not really backed up, and that you have gradually diluted the accounts of what you were describing to become something else....

You can destroy the mass moral of Occidentals mens by this actualy