What are some Sup Forums rabbits besides the obvious Bugs Bunny, Bunnicula, Captain Carrot, Hoppy the Marvel Bunny...

What are some Sup Forums rabbits besides the obvious Bugs Bunny, Bunnicula, Captain Carrot, Hoppy the Marvel Bunny, and Jaxxon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kFI9K6JIK0
youtube.com/watch?v=AdogzjfzKTM
youtube.com/watch?v=YE7VzlLtp-4
youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
youtube.com/watch?v=YpH1X6PmHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=vY8awNR8LdM
youtube.com/user/amalloc/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't you just make a thread in Sup Forums?

that's alternative facts

All those exceptions and not him?

Oh yeah

I always forget Roger

He craves the nuggies
youtube.com/watch?v=1kFI9K6JIK0

You wouldn't refuse a smile like that a place in this thread, would you?

Well, if book characters like Roger Rabbit and Bunnicula count...

Well, Watership Down did have a movie and shitty TV series

Is she kosher?

she stank

Why does only one have teeth lines?

Down's

Two rabbits with one shot?

Whose fursonas are on the left there?

>not recognizing eastern europe's favurite wolf and hare team

is a russian cartoon

boo

The best

Deus Vult, anybody?

Hell yeah, I didn't think anyone remembered him

Silly goy. Rabbits aren't kosher.

The only one.

Skippy

>/ss/ comic between him and Maid Marian never ever

The only one?
youtube.com/watch?v=AdogzjfzKTM

Shame he does not appear in the third short.

The movie is much too old to garner that sort of interest. The only way to pull anything of the sort off is pray that Square Enix includes Robin Hood in Kingdom Hearts 3/4 with today's graphical power. That way you get quality models to utilize in Blender or whatever.

But Square Enix doesn't care for such an old film, in fact the only old Disney film SE has been trying to get is Jungle Book. So Robin Hood isn't very likely.

Also despite the allure of bunny girls anyone else find it disappointing that most of the ones posted are MALE rabbits? They really need to invent female ones. The only piece of animation that did that recently is that Hangover Cartoon pilot about the bunny girl trying to impress the skeleton dude. Problem with that scenario is that she's designed by today's losers so she's got no ass, no tits of course and well there you go.

Maybe I'm biased but I like both genders of bunnies. Mostly male though, like Max from Sam & Max or Gumball's Dad

Usagi Yojimbo

Harriet from Mario Odyssey has a decent body, but sadly her face is very ugly thanks to Nintendo's garbage designers. They're the same retards who said:

"For the first time in a MAIN Mario game Peach is in a bikini. So let's make her nice flat, no ass, barely feminine hips, but give her also a Fuck Hueg Head."

Nintendo fuck you. Hope the Mario movie fails.

>/ss/

my boy

SS with the boy being the dominant one is god-tier

The most expensive rabbit in the world

Jack from Doodletoons

Best.

Does this count?

Over 20 years and going.
Take that, Duracell!

Come on, we're on Sup Forums you really think we'd forget the first cartoon?
You're right to think that

Remember when this was everywhere?
youtube.com/watch?v=YE7VzlLtp-4

user we can't spend all day arguing over whether Spinda is a Rabbit, a Panda, or Both.

I get to post this now

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM

Way to go, user!

ducks will always be superior to bunnys

>it's the circle of liiife

Hipster_Wolf's and ShotaBunny's.

In another dimension, another time in space,
A parallel universe HAS FALLEN ON ITS FACE

When out of the chaos, who else could it be?
But the animal adventurers from S.P.A.C.E

Bucky! CAPTAIN BUCKY O'HARE!

that cartoon really was ahead of its time

Does this trigger you, Brer Sup Forums?

Sauce?

No one ever talks about There She Is anymore. I wonder how the animator of those shorts is doing now.

Skippy is the most adorable rabbit. I wish the Milt Kahl rabbits weren't so damn hard to draw

Milt Kahl was the master at making complex animal designs look simple.

obscure italian rabbits

Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit obviously

>not available in your country
wow fuck this I wanted to watch this again after so many years

The NickTMNT episodes were just near perfect. Shame they decided to not use Tomoe.

2K3 Usagi is superior. Having dropped the last show after a season and a half I tried to watch some of the Usagi arc after learning about it around here, but I just couldn't get into it. It feels as awkward and limited as the rest of the series; with CG shows every episode feels like a bottle episode.

As much as I liked 2k3 Usagi, Nick one just blows it the fuck out. Great voice acting for Usagi, choreography and just pure love for the source material pouring out of the screen.

The opening fighting scene with Jei that was basically just their first duel animated, the switch to Stan Sakai's drawings when he was telling Leo his backstory, the RYAAAAA in the background as Usagi charged and lastly the little death cloud at the end, when Jei is killed. They even remembered Usagi's katana name ("Willow-branch"), which is something that isn't brought up in the comic aside from the time Usagi got his swords.

I'd love to give these people resources to make a TV-14 Usagi Yojimbo series.

Can that arc be more or less watched with no familiarity with the rest of the show?

Sure, the only characters that are common with the rest of the series are the turtles themselves. There's no "meanwhile in New York" or connection to Battle Nexus or anything like that.
Season 5 of TMNT (Tales of the TMNT) is basically just a collection of small story arcs with no overarching meta plot, since the turtles destroy the Foot and kill Shredder in season 4 climax.

only appears in two pages

It looks like I finally have a chance to post this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=YpH1X6PmHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=vY8awNR8LdM

This is probably the absolute most obscure piece of media I can think of.

Pretty great apparently. They ran a successful indiegogo campaign to fund a new episode/step set after the last one, but this time starring the bunny gang (and explaining a bit more about them). And a physical release of the series.

They re-released the episodes in hd in their youtube channel, but the new episode (and other bonuses are going to be exclusive to the physical release).
youtube.com/user/amalloc/videos

Though i haven't heard news from them in a while (i would if i knew how to read korean).