There will be more public spending and lower taxes...

There will be more public spending and lower taxes, then the US will have to prepare to have more debt and more inflation. The increases in Federal Reserve rates could become more frequent, putting pressure on several emerging economies. An America that closes behind a wall is an America that is abdicating its leadership role, in a sense, is the victory of China, the final passing of the baton, but it will take time for this to emerge and become apparent.

>There will be more public spending and lower taxes, then the US will have to prepare to have more debt and more inflation

>Mexican economists

>people ACTUALLY fucking believed in the wall

>There will be more public spending

Are you retarded? Part of the reason liberals are so butthurt is because of all of the cuts and downsizing that Trump promised.

>more money out
>less money in

that's debt baby

not welfare, but public infrastructure spending

roads bridges etc

Increasing infrastructure spending != increasing overall spending. We'll be saving an assload of money from Trump's proposed foreign policy and getting out of NATO. We are currently spending 650 billion dollars per year on NATO.

>and getting out of NATO

Yes, because of emitted bonds. The more indebted the country is the more expensive it is to raise fresh capital through further indebting yourself. % of rates on said bonds will thus grow.

You see how Japans economy is stagnating for 20 years now? That is your future.

Are you literally retarded? Your initial post is based on the presupposition that Trump lives up to his promises. His promises are all we have to go on.

yeah Europeans were forced to learn some economics these last 8 years.

Americans didn't.

>Are you literally retarded?
I'm not the one who voted for a clown

>a clown

Just out of curiosity, what are your accomplishments, nerd virgin? Besides sharing your butthurt on the internet.

I am a core router engineer for Cisco Europe.

>Trump will never be the president

Where the fuck can I see the 60 minute interview

On their website, dummy

I can only find parts of it, the longest one is 30 minutes. So it isn't actually 60 minutes or what?
What the fuck America

I wouldn't be surprised if they count the commercial time

I mean they literally stop """Football""" games to run ads lol

Has anyone got a link to the 60 minutes?