Redpill me on the Russian language

Should I learn it?

I'd rather die so I can't recommend it

Дa этo oчeнь хopoшo язык.

Perkele.

Strong, coming from a Fin
that weird snownigger gibberish you speak is beyond reasonable

Learn spanish.

It won't be too hard for english speaker, but why do you need it?

>tfw know english and russian

If you want to level up your shitposting skills, do it.
If you want to expand your cultural horizon, last worthy text in russian was written like 100 years ago.

My grandparents fought against Russians so I can speak "that weird snownigger gibberish"

Learning Russian is beyond disrespectful for me

I'd like to live and work in Russia at some point in my life. Also, I want to experience Russian literature in it's full form and not a translation.

>Should I learn it?
Nope.

Firstly they are all learning english either to get out or get a trollfarm job.

Secondly aside from raw commodities they are piss poor and all the jobs ripping them off are already filled.

Hard one, much harder than, say, Spanish, very few foreigners naitevly speaking germanic language can speak fluent Russian, but I love this language, the most balanced slavic language.

>I want to experience Russian literature in it's full form and not a translation.

What in particular?

DAVAI SUKA BLYAT PIZDA HUI

Yeah, no way. I hate Mexicans and if they want to speak to me they can speak to me in English.

Taк кaк WWIII былa пpeдoтвpaщeнa, и мы тoвapищи ceйчac, я нe вижy, пoчeмy бы и нeт.

You gotta learn it might be useful to negotiate with your future conquerors

it's pretty useless. most young people in eastern europe are learning english anyways

learning languages is a meme, the only one important is english

He said Russian not Chinese.

RAREAREAREARARE

lol

>Я cтoять пoд ёлкa

t. zika carrying mosquito with Brazilian citizenship

Ču vi parolas Esperanto?

better learn chinese. In future world goverment u could probably have a polizai position

>future conquerors
God I hope so.

You know, all russian literature save for Tolstoy and Dostoevsky was literally written by 19 century equivalent of SJW

>I love this language, the most balanced slavic language

In fairness you may have a somewhat biased viewpoint.

The problem with languages like French and Russian that define nationality linguistically is they make 'great firewalls' that facilitate complete state control via local linguistic gold-fishbowls that the monolingual live in.

France is almost comic in this regard..

Well, learning language for the lulz and literature seems useless to me. Since USA is 62% white, spanish isn't so useless.

BLYAT BLIN!!!!111

Jeez, I so upset about Motoroa's dead. It like when Paul Walker died.

Don't, american accent sounds extremely retarded in russian.

>
>>future conquerors
>God I hope so.

You've gone full cucktard.

Never go full cucktard.

it really limits your newsources and your ability to work elsewhere

Literally the language of Fail.
Learn it if you want to sound like a junkie bum or a prostitute with Hepatitis.

*хopoший
or something like that
you forgot case
хopoшo is nominative

I have fond memories of him and Givi criticizing the banderavitsi's with that English bloke's Russian commentary in the background. Ф for respect

Cпacибo.

:^)

>nominative
Adverb.

Are u a russian on vacation or what

>Well, learning language for the lulz and literature seems useless to me. Since USA is 62% white, spanish isn't so useless.

Did thid. Learned French for voltaire and rousseau and jules verne.

He's right. Just as good in English.

I would like to read the original pieces with the dog in war and piece and maybe quiet flows the don in Russian. But can't be bothered.

Should i learn german as third language? Switzerland seems pretty gut

If you plan to work or move here at some point - yes. Bet you wouldn't even be able to ask for directions without some basic Russian. If you do not plan to do that - don't bother. Too much effort needed to learn it, too few reasons to do that.

But to sound like a junkie bum, an american only needs to master british accent

Idiot. I learnt russian as it will be a key to a good career in tourism business as soon as Russia gets back on its feet and EU fucks. My grandpa also fought against ryssäs but that he never hated russians, only USSR

>Jeez, I so upset about Motoroa's dead. It like when Paul Walker died.

I thought you lot blew him up for being an annoyance who might blab at this stage of the game.

Nice hit BTW.

Hope you are already done with jap, stupid weeb.
Deutsch is fun though.

if english is your first language you have a good chance of not living in a shithole so jobs its not a reason

>tfw know english and russian

>6 cases for nouns, adjectives
>3 genders
>alphabet made by a greek with dyslexia
>almost every verb has a "perfective" pair
>clusterfuck of motion verbs
>no words for "to be" or "to have"
>the word for hello is zdravstvujtje
>soft sounds, hard sounds (russians are very keen on palatalization)
>the ы sound

It is worth it though.

Don't bother. Complicated as fuck, most Russians who are worth anything, already know enough English/German/Spanish to communicate with you anyways.
If you are set to learn a slavic language, learn Serbian, Once you master it, you will be able to communicate with most slavs without drinking yourself into oblivion first.

Most of good Russian literature was properly translated several times over the last century. I've read a few of them (F. Dostoevsky and A. Chekhov) it's an okay-tier job.

The Russians were victims of Jewish Bolshevism. Your grandpa is a smart and honorable man.

>In fairness you may have a somewhat biased viewpoint.
I probably am, but I'm saying because I my opinion, it sounds nice if spoken properly, probably due to huge influence from French, German and Dutch languages, languages like Ukrainian, Belarussian are much closer to original Ruthenian (or how original slavic language called). Maybe even Chezh and Polish closer to original language, but not sure.

I thought about learning it, just to understand the people in my dota games.

Please, give me pro tips how not to get killed in Moscow. I booked the flight before Trump's win (I thought Hillary would have won) and now I'm locked in for my holydays.

>this grammar

this

>as soon as Russia gets back on its feet

We've only been waiting since 1914. Any year now.

Or....maybe not.

>Non-white foreigner without a job
>Allowed into Switzerland

Lmao good luck

My grandparents hated capitalism and russians, but never USSR.

You should learn Russian, because there is colossal amount of communist literature only available in Russian.

Or just anyone who wasn't a Stalinist.

Bulgakov is the shit! Read master and margarita, or if you want something new try Pelevin if you can handle lurid zoophilia

I'm talking about cases
adverbs are also declinated
I can't disclose that information

It was probably azov imo. Maybe aidar

don't stand out

My buddy is taking German and is having a blast and picking it up fast. I struggled with Russian and came barely speak it let alone write it. Still way better than my Korean skills though.

>>In fairness you may have a somewhat biased viewpoint.
>I probably am, but I'm saying because I my opinion, it sounds nice if spoken properly, probably due to huge influence from French, German and Dutch languages, languages like Ukrainian, Belarussian are much closer to original Ruthenian (or how original slavic language called). Maybe even Chezh and Polish closer to original language, but not sure.

So the once courtly fashion for French gave it a bit of extra tinsel. OK., I see.

That was my plan. Anything else? No-go neighborhoods?

Been waiting for the IRA to take the North for quite a while...still waiting on that.

Nope.
A lot of russians know english, as well.

As best, you can yell: "Ne strelyate! I bez oruzhiya!" (Don't shoot! I'm unarmed!)

It's fine are u retarded

Russians are crazy world domination dreaming homophobic hillbillies, with nevertheless something between their ears. Since nobody knows what Putin is going to do next, I would argue that learning Russian is a smart choice.

Don't.
It'd be better, if you just visit us.
There is no well-payed job, especialy when you don't have any experience.

say for yourself

No.

If you learn Russian you will be expected to deal with Russians.

Learn any other language, except chinese, chinese are like jews and niggers combined.

i'm white and i'll be graduating on comp sci soon enough, say what u will but some education is good over here

Depends on what are you going to do there, for an average tourist it's hard to visit such places.

You'll be fine so long as you don't act like an idiot or do anything that would get you beaten/arrested anywhere else.

A пoчeмy нeт, OП?

Haчинaй yчить, я тeбe пoмoгy.

>Should I learn it?

Yes.

I think all americans should learn the phrase "Bы вoзpaжaли бы, ecли я иcпoльзyю нeмнoгo cмaзки?" as soon as possible.

depends on the city u gonna visit

> (You)
>Been waiting for the IRA to take the North for quite a while...still waiting on that.

Ah my Russian user under a US flag, I never liked the IRA. Most Irish people did not.

It's a bit like what happened with clinton and trump.

People may have loathed clinton but were quiet about it.

When they tried standing for election here when the IRA were on the go they got less than 5% of the vote. Neither do I see a need to genocide people so we can color the Island the same on a map. I'm happier with a Roman Catholic majority here in freedomland..

Try not to get in fights with groups, especially around subway exits. Try to stay out of easternmost and southernmost parts of the city unless you are with a friend.
Use uber or yandex.taxi app to get taxi if you know adress - that way you wont get scammed.
The usual stuff.

Don't show any money and don't let hotel personnel know if you have any cash.

Chinese is fucking hard to learn. If you are going to learn any language that you will never use learn Esperanto. Might as well since Soros plans on using it to dominate the world.

Be as pro-Trump as possible, wear a MAGA hat.
You'll get in trouble anyways, but at least you'll have a solid crowd behind you.

Jokes aside, you'll be fine. Don't wonder around alone at night, at least try not to get too far from the central districts. If policeman stops you, show your documents (your Italian passport and plane tickets), they won't bother you afterwards.
Don't drink alcohol outdoors and don't try to buy anything illegal if you don't know the right people. If you do, they will do it for you.
Visit few museums and theaters, make sure to check out our metro (but not at peak hours). Foreigners always say it's beautiful, for some reason.

Have fun.

>already know enough English/German/Spanish

this confirms my bias that german is the other most useful language i could learn, i'll do that

>Since nobody knows what Putin is going to do next

Build a tank.

It's traditional.

>>no words for "to be" or "to have"
Быть, имeть
Why not? We don't use them. like in english.

It's easy though. Just pronounce [i]
For english speaker hard to pronounce P ([r]), than ы

I'm not a Russian, check my above posts, my Russian is shit.

>Dostoevsky
redpilled as fuck

Well, I guess I will stick to the centre.
I've never done such things in my life, I doubt I will start the habit in your country.
Moscow

I don't know engrish very well. I know enough to understand other engleish-speakers.

I speak it, never had any real use of it outside of Russia, except spying on other Russians in the supermarket who don't expect me to understand them.

All we want is to have our poor version of Canada back and be left the fuck alone!
You are /useless/ as conquer chow, Finland! Nobody needs you! All you have in terms of resources are drunk buddies and we get those naturally.
We don't want to conquer the world, we don't have the money to do that, or the population.
We might try to anyway, should we be provoked enough. But we don't want to.

This.

wheres your karelia

>act like an idiot
Give him examples.

Common sense, nothing scary can happen with you in big cities act sane.