Trump's vigilante "Lion Guards" Forming in FL, according to liberals

Liberals sharing this all over my feed today.. I can't believe you drumpfkins are actually serious about the right-wing death squads, this is too much. It's still the current year, have you no shame?

Other urls found in this thread:

lionsoftrump.net/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Guard
youtube.com/watch?v=fKjsfZVIBug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do I sign up?

I wish I were an American for a while. You can just make shit up, and get the entire media triggered and spread your troll.

Just print a few badges and an make a couple post on Facebook.

Make sure to set up those foreign volunteer divisions too. Wouldnt want to miss all the action

service guarantees citizenship

Why haven't I read anything about this on the Trump forums I frequent?
Is it another false flag?

This is totally100% legit, especially the sieg heil.

>Lion's Guard

Damn that has a nice ring to it

That patch is from one of the guys in the /k/ patchgeneral.

Unfortunately that means the story is probably true. we're autistic enough to try this shit IRL.

>Lion's Guard
lionsoftrump.net/
this?

Probably. The left is so deep in their victim delusion it wouldn't surprise me if they made their own death squad to victimize themselves.

>BOI
I participated in the creation of this logo. Don't kill me Mr. Trudeau.

>sieg heil
>throat slashing motion with his hand
What the fuck. Why is every made up liberal boogeyman a cartoon villain?

Obama has already proved that he will bring Antifa and BLM shit to America.

We need our own right wing Antifa

Lost my shit user, well fucking done

Pls happen.

Yeah by nice ring you mean autistic as for a reactionary militant group you bumbling 17 year old sperglord

I WANT TO BE LIONGUARD!!!

Someone just made a bogus wiki page for them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Guard

There are russian vigilantes who call themselves lions who patrol the streets looking for people drinking in parks.

The plot thickens.

This shit is so obviously fake it's unbelievable that anyone believes it.

Are the lefties actually this fucking stupid?

Posting displays autism

LISTEN
AND BELIEVE!
DON"T QUESTION OR RESEARCH!
OUR WORDS ARE TRUTH!
WE NEVER PRINT LIES!
MEDIA!

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Guard

Damn, falseflagging hard aren't they? I've literally never heard of this group until today

Yes.

It's confirmed bullshit. Leftists are literally fabricating Nazis because there aren't enough of them irl.

Isn't Lion Guard that tv series spinoff of Disney's Lion King for preschoolers?

Yeah I know right? We wouldn't want people rioting in the street beating up innocent people........

Wikipedia isn't a credible source m9

Fabricated Soros bullshit

>He also did a very brief Sieg Heil
>This is real.

Note how they always feel the need to point out that "this is real" or "this actually happened"?

It's almost like that's the No 1 indicator for it being fake at this point.

Is there a link confirming it as bullshit? Not saying you're wrong, just would like to throw it in my lefty friends face when they bring this one up tomorrow.

>This is real. This is dangerous. This is happening. And this presidency needs to be stopped. Immediately.

Someone could probably make bank writing a style guide to emulate these histrionic babies.

Like wow. Like I can't even. This is real. Wow.

Have YOU no shame?
You bastard child of communism, leftism is the cancer of mankind and you're going to be cut off to save the body.

Fucking die

Whatcha doin' Padre?

The fact that there's no pictures of them and no one claims to be a member.

yup my little cousins watch the show. Little did I know they were being indoctrinated with Trump Youth propaganda! There is a episode where hyenas move into the pride land and they try to kill all the animals, but the Lion Guard forcibly kicks them out. Good show.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

It will be epic.

Looks like the meme wars have just begun

And I was so looking forward to civilian life

>This thing that totally happened

Why do I not have people this ridiculous in my FB feed?

True except for the racist ,sieg heil etc..Here in the Fla.Panhandle there are hundreds of us.Recruiting started in June and members are carefully vetted .No racists or unstable tinfoil hat types.Mostly men of course.We will be a quasi-Governmental agency with limited immunity.
Most of our work has been focused on preparing for national disasters.How to cheaply feed lots of people and keep folks calm in emergencies .that sort of thing.And first aid training ,disaster response,shelter building.
There are elite squads that train seperately who will be stationed in DC.but we dont train with them.Dont really know what they will be doing.
You must be 21 or older and have your own high capacity semi-auto firearm.And while we have members of every race you
MUST be an American citizen.
And on wednesdays we sacrifice a blaqck goat and then play Yatze.

My nephew loved that show

Bump for the Best Ideology.

Massive faggots they are

It's a common trait of (bad) serial liars to use the word "really" when lying. This trait has been known for a while and has been studied quite a lot.

Especially children use it, and compulsive liars who do not possess the intelligence to get better at lying.

BTW if you are truly Patriotic and wish to join us there is a sort of "underground railroad" of sorts.Go to the electronics section of your local Walmart.Look for the employee with an American flag button or Tie pin.Look him in the eye and say these words":Do you know of a taxidermist around here?" He will then say"Taxidermist are all thieves" Hand him an index sized card with all your info:Political party,home adress.Full legal name . If you pass vetting requirements you will be contacted.

fpbp

Look at that ORANGE hair. I bet they're white lions that kick the BLACK lions out of AFRICA

Me too.
There really is something in the American psyche about being frightened all the time.
Frightened of the commies, frightened of the black man, frightened of other Americans.
I mean no disrespect, its just something I've observed.

Daily reminder you must FUCKING LIFT if you want to join right-wing death squads.

Really????

Should start some kind of meme, Trump Freikorps, or Lionguard Friekorps, lots of postings from Sven, Gunther, Kevin, and Paddy all asking where they can sign up and what the path to citizenship is.

Could probably even re-brand some of the big marches in Europe as somehow in support of Trump to trigger them.

>make a super secret kill squad for undesirables
>recruit people by approaching strangers off the streets

That's some serious 12th demensional Go Fish.

oh man going to the gym is hard why cant i just man a vehicle

I do 30 press ups before my morning shower, lift some Dumbbells about half hour before bed and then another 30 press ups.

I'm getting there

I want this to be true.

Canadians who wish to join the Northern Brirgade should search "Brigham Bachman and Noble Beast"...{son of rock legend Randy Bachman}
Note the band logo is virtually identical to the one in OPs post.He is currently playing with his side band"the Costners" on Salt Spring Island.He is our Canadian recruiter.
Ask him"Do you like American beer?" if he replies"American beer is all piss water" he likes your vibe .Hand him an index card with all your info.You may be contacted .He and Kid Rock are playing a gig at our Idaho training camp in January.

Its real life b8

I live in Tampa Bay. I hope this is real. Where can I sign up

Sup Forums finally putting the LA back into LARP

Same.

>Things that never happened.png

>Note how they always feel the need to point out that "this is real" or "this actually happened"?

Or how they always point, in some way, at our hhistory aka "He/She/It's literally Hitler!!11"

The fox has lost in triplicate.

Chucklehead, this is not at all real. Its internet hipsters faggots trolling us because they think anyone who is not a progressive leftist is a dummy. The wikipedia page is slated for deletion, check its source author and go fuck him up. Thats your first mission

No shit it's not real, but a man can dream.

Buy an AK-47 or at least an SKS with a 30 round mag.Firearms training is actually as important as physical training for the Lion Guard.Also we are asked to learn CPR .

Because we are completely aware of everything that has happened in the history of our country.

CIA drug-fueled brain washing, instigated race wars and ethnic cleansing, european mafias aligned with foreign governments turning labor organizations into death squads, extermination of local populations to clear the ground for real estate development, lobotomizing executives to enable banking coups; everything you don't know about your country which allows you to feel comfortably patriotic we are aware of. Not only that, we know exactly how little the rest of our countrymen know about our history, to say nothing of how little the average prole belonging to other nations know about their own regency.

With the 1st amendment we have a perfect record of these atrocities but are no more capable of insulating ourselves from those threats than you are.

Any student of history will be in a perpetual state of apprehension.

You are literally trying to cover up NSDAP 2.0, i've really reported you to merkel. The terrorist rape squads will visit you soon.

fucking nazi scum / mongoloid rape baby!!!11one

We have something like this in Ausfag. Except we don't have guns, so everybody supplies their own sock and billiard ball.

Right wing death squads. It's happening.

The Left is done.

Fox one confirmed ..Cousteau belt deliver redrunm called charlie alpha repeat charlie alpha.

I understand this is a massive troll and false flag but fuck it, sounds like a plan to me.

haha this is hilarious. we need to push this to the MSM to bite on so we can expose them for being retardedly anti-Trump

>right wing Kek squad

Unrelated sorta...

It a tshirt company like zazzle had some RWDS tshirts and an assortment of actual white. Atoonalist thairts for sale has stopped trading.

I fancied a nice RWDS one, but the guys email was some variation of 1488 so it likely got reported and taken down.

This patch is cool. Like someone has said it's just shit /k/ makes.

I have winter chan patches, murder cube, moon man etc.

They quite like diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKjsfZVIBug

If there's no evidence confirming something like this is real, then there will be no solid evidence confirming that it isn't because logic doesn't work like that.

It's like saying that I'm black. You can't prove that it is or isn't true, but I can make the claim nonetheless. That said, you can tell from my grammar that I am not.

Kill me please, I can't bear it.

Northern Brigade;The fox has lost in triplicate REPEAT :the fox has lost in triplicate.
Activate..Cousteau ..belt deliver delta orange delta orange

Shhhh, only Kek now

wintergreen

>It's still the current year, have you no shame?
Obviously you haven't seen this.

>posted 9th November
Damn they set up those squads quickly.

Its great because the left is doing it too, to create this false narrative, but we can just keep upping the ante and they will fall for the most ridiculous shit because they've made the earth fertile for our meme-seeds

nah senpai, you have to prove your own claims, prove you are not a nigger because right now there is more proof you are than there is you aren't

Uh-huh, when do you get to Sarasota/Bradenton?

>no Trumpstaffel?

Exactly, they probably made up OP's pic too. The thing is, it will backfire and people will actually start forming this lion guard they completely fabricated.

Heil LG! Heil Trump! Heil America!

I'm just using all this fearmongering on the left to persuade them into supporting the 2nd Amendment

My country is over 70% white, and it's extremely unlikely for a negro to be posting here. As far as proving it, I really have no way to do so, but you can take my word for it that I can read and write cursive.

Also, as far as my actual point, they're the ones making the claim that something exists, so they have to back up that claim.

wintergreen?????Shit oh fuckin jesus....Do i even have time to see my family again shit just got too fucking real.....

>fucking nazi scum / mongoloid rape baby!!!11one

I'm literally of prussian ancestry and being called a Nazi is also, literally a compliment nowadays.

You, on the other hand, should consider pic related.

wintergreen confirmed ARCHIVE THREAD NOW REPEAT ARCHIVE THREAD NOW

Make our Swedish nazi demonstration that was yesterday into a pro Trump march. They've got flags that resemble an upwards pointing arrow, that can surely symbolise his miraculous rise in the polls.

Yes totally fabricated ...,* *01..01@33//33

>Over 70%
Lad...

LG Broward Battalion 3 here

We're meeting at Publix in 45 minutes for tasty sandwiches. Bring some cash to buy booze, because we're going to the beach afterwards.