How did they go from this?

How did they go from this?

To this?

then to this

They all look the same over different art styles

Fuck yourself waifufag

and finally this.

Kinda blew your load a bit early there, user.

>Different shows have different art styles

Last one is a very different design, not a different artstyle. I think OP is asking how they got the design so right the first three times, and then fucked everything up on the fourth.

Okay, what the fuck is that hair

I remember when Disney bought Marvel I thought for sure it'd result in some good Marvel cartoons

Oohhhh what a fool I was

Maybe that Miles Morales movie will be good...

>pretty face with DSL
>perky tits
>well defined neck and collar bone
>looks vaguely slavic
Don't see much of a problem here, the costume's shite but it's just MCUification
Or is OP a triggered longmong getting enraged that not everyone bows to his god of long hair, forgetting Widow kept it short for a couple of decades?

It looks to be an attempted modern update to her grey jumpsuit design from the 90s.

and finally to this

For fucks sakes, That North Korean propoganda cartoon has better production qualities than this, hell even that Chinese gumball ripoff.

No, I know Nat's had short hair, but that's straight up bulldyke shit.

Yes look at this bulldyke, only the butchest of lesbians has ever had an undercut

Is this even licensed/subbed by now?

is that a neonazi altright haircut???

That's an undershave with asymmetric bangs, current fashionable lesbian hairstyles trend towards quiffs. Side and undershaves haven't been dyke styles for years, and even then they were largely co-opted from African-American and skate punk styles. Black Widow's hair in was, at the time, a straight up dyke cut.

Talking to a longmong about hair-styling is like talking to a fish about flying a fighter jet.

ENCHATRESS!! QUEEN!!

Fuck Edgar Wright. His laziness meant Antman come at the tail end of fucking Phase two, instead of being in the Avengers. So they were replaced by Hawkeye and Black Widow, who should be more SHEILD stuff, not fighting alien and robot armies.

Side cuts are hideous no matter how you try to spin it.

I miss this show

>side cut
But both sides and the back are obviously cut, making it an undercut or a hitler-youth, you style-deficient baboon.

dick wars when?

>WAAAH WHY CAN'T EVERY GIRL HAVE LONG HAIR ONLY 80% OF FICTIONAL WOMEN HAVE IT AND 90% IRL, IT NEEDS TO BE AT 100

Still the best Avengers show EMH rip

me too. DC Nation and Marvel Universe revived saturday mornings for me

t. dyke

t. Longmong
Most gay women I know like long hair even.

they tried to sell her as Xenia from Goldeneye 007 back then with that look

Why does Gwen have her face exposed?

Long hair is patriarchal oppression.
It's like the burka except it's totally cool to rag on it

>longmong
Imagine being so insecure about your shitty haircut that you have to create shitty buzzwords like this, and pretending that everyone else is the idiot

How about Avengers Confidential Nat?

kek, I am just watching this now. It's an enjoyable movie and there is a TON of fan service in it for her. Boobs and ass shots constantly

lol this looks more like a venture brothers lesbian parody of black widow

In the show, the world knows she has powers during Spider-Island, and starts using a costume and literally goes by Spider-Gwen as a superhero.

wait- what makes her look slavic?

>it was 6 years ago.