The truth as destroyed all my motivation in college

Anyone else on here feel vastly de-motivated after discovering the redpill and going trough college?

I study Marketing and Management and now I literally cannot read trough a book without constantly thinking how manipulative and sick some of this shit we learn is. The first three courses were literally dominated by marxist theories and the Frankfurt School. That shit was horrid as a polack.

Now, we go into depth with marketing communication. The books use words like "attitude change, behaviorial change and perception change" and not the word "manipulation" even once = the entire book is pure indoctrination on manipulating the senses but it makes the gullible reader think that what they are doing is both okay but also needed in our society.

None of my co-students can see it trough it, hence I have begun to think very lowly of them. I don´t even care for them now. Not a single one can understand, they seem thrilled by the fact that they are altering people´s attitudes and behavior. I slightly hinted towards how our education is basically manipulative bullshit which made me pretty controversial.

Nobody fucking appreciates a marketer man, it hurts to tell people what I study but I have to go on..

The only reason im staying, is because working in the marketing provides international opportunities and a vast array of different types of jobs and I feel that I would have wasted my time dropping out now.

Anyone else on here who feel immensly depressed by their choice of degree after taking the redpill?

Please no hate, I´d like to hear from other college NEETs who feel demotivated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See, the trick is to not reveal your power level to your peers.
Instead you better keep the red pill to yourself and learn to use it's implications to your advantage.

I finished a business degree myself which contained several marketing courses. Don't take shut too seriously, in a capitalist society everyone has to try and jew others.

i'm studying psychology and man there is so many manipulative shit going on around here
we even have pro-west cuck professors
and the sad thing is the younger generations are slowly turning towards the west

It was once and it was a very innocent and slight revelation of power; we were literally asked to critize as certain theory within management and I argued that it put forward a framework of manipulation towards employees in organizations based on deception.

That was literally it. Its like these people can´t fathom that real life is nothing like college, but they think it is and I feel sorry for them.

>Capitalist society
>70% and more taxes

Pick one, retard

I love their mantraining of "marketing does not create needs, it only creates wants". It is necessary to always try to themselves look like the good guys who just satisfy needs that were already there rather than manipulating people into thinking they need to buy their product.

Get a degree and come to America. We want our white, educated brothers here.

I would literally rather open up a book that just said "yes, this is manipulative bullshit based on cognitive behavioral responses and calculated psychological measures that underpins marketing communication so deal with it faggots, life is shit and you guys will add nothing of value to the world except a small, meaningless profit for some gigantic corporation that can dispend you anytime needed because marketing is not a fucking science"

Fuck these books man

college isnt really about what you learn

it just means you can stick to commitment, work with others, respect a hierarchy and follow instructions = basically it certifies you as being employable (and trainable)

even if 100% of what they teach you is BS, the diploma means you arent completely unable to get shit done within a work environment (as long as you are properly managed)

the world is ending fampai, 7 billion exponentially growing people isn't sustainable without either an apocalyptic event or some Orwellian tier control

just keep a good soul, look out for other people and accept what you really can't change and be happy

yeah im dropping out and becoming a priest

>work with others

I fucking hate working in groups where the people invovled aren´t nothing more than co-students. The lack of control, the compromises, the fucking stupidity of co-students who can´t do anything else that cite their books and add nothing new or creative to the converstion fucking kills me everytime.

Solo working is best working, no obstacles, just focus on the direction you set for yourself because you know exactly where to go and how to get there without having to deal with tumblr tier logic.

I won´t make it in the real world for sure.

Hello user. Every single practice has two sides. What you see as just used for manipulation can also be used for agencies that specialize in awareness campaigns.

The sad fact is bro, most people are sheep. They dont want to study, know all the facts, or check the facts. They want to be part of a team, a club, a group, a gang, whatever. They seek validation from other people who have the same opinion.

Most people would rather be comfortable and happy, than right with a sense of duty. Most people are basically adult children when confronted outside their normal scope of day to day life and trained responsibilities. They have very little awareness of why they support the ideals they do other than that "They just do".

Finish your degree. Get a job in the military industrial complex, or military proper. Suggest the first though, better pay and more meaningful work. Go into intelligence. You already display a spark of it.

>be in a "group"
>do all the work
every fucking time, i actually don't mind it tho cuz it's the only way I'll get an A

Sounds like the military, but more safe spaces.

You just have to take chathe and show results. I never read the books much, some I didn't even buy. I just took charge of group projects and 90% of the time won the competitions at the end. Projects gave the most grade % by far so I still got good grades. If you are good at this, just show results and others will be glad to let you take charge.

I did CS and my classmates were mostly millennial "memers"
They set up some awful meme pages so me and a friend started redpilling this page
Everyone graduated a lot more conservative then they went in
I feel terrible because I have not thought them to think for themselves but rather just told them what to think
My brainwashing will probably be undone soon

you may hate working with others, but if you power past the bs of useless group-mates and get it done, you've proven you are able to do it. thats a valuable skill which not everybody has.

if solo stuff is more your thing, you may prefer to be self-employed or a freelancer, which case college MAY be a waste of time if you dont also use it to network with potential contacts

How about you study something worthwhile?

A friend of mine is thinking of going for a business masters degree at Maastricht. Is it any good?

>They want to be part of a team, a club, a group, a gang, whatever. They seek validation from other people who have the same opinion.

And so the wheels start spinning and nobody really appreciates what´s really going on and nobody talks about it but everyone knows it.

Where is the real connection with these people? They make up small groups and societies in which people are delegated with a role such as "responsible of wine tasting" and "party leader".

I have real relationships with people and I know that they are my real friends because I can literally tell them to go fuck their dead mother and they will laugh and banter back again.

In college, everyone is so fucking butthurt, so you walk on eggshells. At least I did, but I am trough with that shit know.

Im getting my meme degree, keeping my head down and getting the fuck outta there asap.

I feel you

>out of highschool, started working with some after school self help business guy who offered alternate classes and really sketchy ged classes to immigrants
>confided that he was a fucking lodge member and how essentially everything in society boils down to marketing
>slowly realize his entire business is tricking people into paying hundreds of dollars to go through his business to do what they could essentially do for just a few twenties through the proper channels
>says he's there to help his own Hispanic race but actually really acts like a carnivorous predator towards his own people snd makes them think they need his services as a community leader
>he also had ties with the fucking local government and they all turned out to be lodge members (this is union city new jersey btw)
>actually almost got a legit job as an assistant to the mayor before I moved to Florida for other reasons, entirely due to this blatant nepotism of a bunch of fucking salesmen, essentially

At least he pointed out most of the other lodge members were jews. Still, what an early redpill that was.

The Dutch are the jewmasters
He can surely become a masterful Jew here
The question is, do you want him to become that

>safe spaces

only relatively recently, starting in the late 80s or so

Where do you study? SDU?

>I would have wasted my time dropping out now.
Sunken cost fallacy.
Yea college is pretty much BS and waste of time unless you are mature and KNOW what you want to do. THEN you can use it to boost into your desired field.

Yolo, don't waste time suffering and apologizing, pleasing.

You are looking at it right and wrong user. They will give you a skill set and knowledge that you can use as you see fit. You are awake enough to see it for what it is at the same time. If you choose to continue and finish up you will have the base of a skill set that can be used more effectivly to red pill people if you decide to. The more people understand these methods the more they can see through the. Write a book maybe to expose these methods and spread the information to enlighten others on the side. Also look into occult symbolism if you want to get into the real high end advertising and social engineering and take the green or indigo pill

Aarhus

This is my best option right now. I have to think long-term and not reacting to impulses, altough they have been growing for some time now.

Also, yea, sales and marketing is cockroach level of work and a sleezy business for dumb or empathy lacking people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw

>Aarhus
How is things going in that monkey zoo?

Thank you leaf, this post gives me hope that I will somehow use these "skills" for good one day.

I don´t even know if im just being an edgy contriarian though.

In high school, I wrote about the possible causes of 9/11 and the saudi involvment as a theory while quoting Herman Goering and shit. I hadn´t even heard of pol back then, I just found the information to be fitting.

I am on this path now I guess

>green or indigo pill
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

The skills will help you in the future user. Get a job when you are done and pay yourself back for your education at least. If you want to start your own business down the road the skill set will help. Understanding how to manipulate people is a powerful skill set. How do you think governments of a few hundred people control their whole country's populations? Good will and peoples natural urge to be tax slaves to a tiny group? The idea is sold to people