This show was GOAT, why the hell didn't it catch on

This show was GOAT, why the hell didn't it catch on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM_BKDOXdQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kimmy Cub and The Chigger stole the spotlight

Disney doesn't care about tv animation. live action shitcoms for tweens makes more money and is cheaper.

We got a good show that stopped before it got shit.
Be happy about that, far too often it's the other way around.

I think we could have gotten another season out of it still

This (plus tweens probably thought that cartoons were too "kiddy" for them)

That is true but there were a bunch of other cartoons on Disney at the time that lasted a lot longer than Dave. I think the difference is that the other shows (Proud Family, Kim Possible, Jake Long, ect.) weren't as zany and cartoony as Dave the Barbarian

Iam just glad it ended properly with no cliff hanger bullshit

well it wasn't really a PLOT show. There was the whole thing with their parents but that more a set up than any real goal.

not to mention sexier

Something about the humour of this show always reminds me of Earthworm Jim.

that barbarian test episode had me in stitches with that plot twist.

I enjoyed this show so much. The zany humor was so lovely.

Laying waste! NOW I get it!

>they were sponsored by a pen company
i wish this would get more episodes

>Dave the Barbarian got Screwed by the Network in the US, but it had a bit more success in the UK, getting regular airings on CITV.

According to my reliable source of TVTropes.

The best part was the monkey

NOT A MONKEY

It also had a good run in Latin America. It had regular airings and reruns between seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=mM_BKDOXdQI

I've always asked myself this. I mean it was objectively popular with kids. My sister and classmates all liked it well enough to quote it in daily speech, yet when it ended everybody seemed to move on including me. Hell it wasn't until I stumbled on a youtube video that I realized it was real fucking kino. Honestly the only reason I could think of is Disney's unenthusiastic advertising

I fucking hated the time where every goddamn network just churned out live action garbage after garbage. CN Real was a real shit.

Only show from this era that was actually good was ned's school guide.

Dave the barbarian had a great run in Brazil too, the pt-br dub was great too.