Okay, so this guy I met in my college apparently works for the local DNC party. He's studying law right now...

Okay, so this guy I met in my college apparently works for the local DNC party. He's studying law right now, and a huge Hillary shill. He's met local DNC runners such as Ami Bera, Kamala Harris, etc. (Yup California). I've been getting criticism from him since I've been a Trump supporter for awhile now (being in the military kind of helped sway me into my decision as I wouldn't want a corrupt as hell boss). And everytime he wants to debate me and change my opinion some of his counter arguments have been fishy and Im gonna need a fact check unless I dont know shit. Can you guys help me fact check on some of these? I just need to reassure this dude isn't talking out of his ass because I will roast the shit out of him.

I started with the whole Clinton Foundation Corruption but he says it's not a valid argument as Hillary is not in control of the Clinton Foundation as that would be illegal. He said there's various agencies in place that prevent Hillary from being part of the board of the foundation while running for president or being a secretary of state at the same time. And he dismissed pay to play as "If you're a politician you will need a web of connections with other politicians from around the world to get ahead".

Then I moved on to her involvement (or her lack of it) in Benghazi which was the one that pissed me off the most. He claimed her moving classified information was not breaking the law, "What is moving a bunch of moving emails to a private server". I was going pretty good till at some point I felt disrespected since this guy just doesn't know shit about handling classified information but I wanted to keep the debate going so I was like whatever fuck this guy. He started going I need to start educating and take college politics, philosophy, and get real politics experience like him before arguing.I'm just a STEM major I don't have enough time. Anyways, does Hillary really not control the board of her own Foundation? I find that hard to believe.

I forgot he also said most of my argument is invalid since my only source is Wikileaks. Lol

bump

Chelsea Clinton funded her wedding with money from the Clinton foundation so the Clinton family can access it.

>it's not a valid argument as Hillary is not in control of the Clinton Foundation as that would be illegal
>that would be illegal
>illegal

It's their foundation, of course she's in control of it.

But how does she get influence lets say on various arms deals and sales. How does that work if it goes through the foundation. Do they just drop the money in the foundation and the board that is in charge is just like cool thanks for the donation. And Hillary just authorizes the weapons sale? If that is true how about we do some research on the board of directors they might know some things about how the foundation is run or who they are connected with?

Did you raise the issue of donations and ambassadorships? There was a clear link between the two in the leaks.

Yeah that's what I was saying at first but he says there is an agency that regulates that which prevents those who are in power to not be in control of their foundations. They have a board of directors to do it for them which apparently "controls" the Foundation's decisions. Starts with a F that happens to be conducting the investigation also (No not the FBI). FPCC or something like that. I forgot but I've never heard of that agency or group before so that's what made me skeptic.

I did but he claimed it as "politics" as he said when you go up in power people build their webs and do favors for each other. Claims its not just Clinton who does this.

Politics is about manipulation, scheming and overall underhandedness. The Foundation works in her interests, whether she's "on the board" or not doesn't matter.

If this agency exists, it does a shit job desu

Apparently he says there's an investigation going on right now completely independent from the FBI investigation. Lol that's why Im trying to see if any of you from Sup Forums know an agency that sounds like that? I tried google a bunch of times but I honestly do not know what the fuck he was talking about that agency.

If there is a web that uses the state for personal benefits, is it not wrong?

You should not accept his dismissal of the issue. You should press on and show that his values are rotten like Hillary.

How did Hillary earn millions, btw? She did not do it by being a honest person.

I'd point you to a CFG thread, but there don't seem to be any up. If you want some real info, try one of those or one of the anons who frequent them.

All I can tell you is that things are never as they seem on paper, especially money.

It's all semantics. I mean for god's sake, the foundations got their name in it. Could you imagine the shit if the foundation didn't work for them?

Thing is I can't prove it was for her personal benefit. Right now he's dismissing my claims as "conspiracy theories". Im trying to find solid proof of it. I think this was what /cfg/ was talking about they need a "smoking gun" to connect the Hillary and fraud.

Yeah, I would have posted this on a /cfg/ thread but doesn't seem to be any. I was going to add more from that debate/argument but I can't remember some of them.

Is the appointment of ambassadors in exchange for money a conspiracy? There is solid proof of it in the emails.

There are no such things as conspiracy theories. It's a slanderous term designed to demonize dangerous arguments no matter how valid because they're ultimately dangerous to the system as a whole.

It's not whether it's right or not, it's whether or not it gets people thinking and that's what's dangerous.

No, that's just blatant corruption.

Can you link me that email? Thanks.
And I totally agree, but the thing is normies don't see it that way. I tried to explain to him the shit Democrats have done in the Middle East and how they have fucked over not just that region but the world by pursuing wars and funding these rebel groups that try to overthrow governments and cause unrest and unstability and he's still in complete denial saying the Republicans started it with desert storm and iraq while also still claiming it's all conspiracy till its proven . Which was how he told me I need to be educated with college classes on politics, foreign policy, and philosophy. lol

Elite "education" is just that. Respect, legitimate or not for educators regardless of background, affiliation or validity. Just because they tell their students who're paying 200 some dollars out of someone else's pocket, doesn't mean they're infallible or even correct. It's an appeal to authority, call your normie friend a statist cuck.

>works for the DNC
>trusting information from people who commit criminal acts

It's like someone in the mob trying to explain why the things they do aren't really crimes because crime is for niggers.

He's not some elite climb up the rank stud DNC lawyer in training. He's just a Law major who apprenticed and worked as the DNC's bitch for awhile for free doing phone calls and gathering signatures for shit knows what. I forgot the exact job he's doing but it's like an assistant to someone.

The first thing they always start them with is voter fraud, a lot of dems do it when they don't even work for the party.