Non-Americans, what do you really think about Trump's victory? Tell it straight, no means

Non-Americans, what do you really think about Trump's victory? Tell it straight, no means.

*memes

It's your Tsipras. Your populism's last cry. It will fall and it will do you good.

It will also make your other parties better.

It will become more non-nosense after.

The next 4 years are going to be an incredibly sobering reminder to Sup Forums about how this society really works, and how the elite mislead you.

That I'm going to meme this presidency during four years and that is a good thing, considering I'm pro-agitation overall.

>greek
The mediterranean is a mess, get back to work stavros

>check 'em faggot
toothpaste should be neither seen nor heard

I'm Canadian, and I'm extremely proud and faithful towards the United States of America. Finally, someone I wanted to win who isn't a politician succeeded against all odds.

And no, I'm not a racist or a misogynist. When will SJW's get a grip.

Pretend what you like. Trump is nothing more than the last cry of populism. Populism and Elitism are the two cancers of politics.

We had a lot of dose from the latter.

Time for the former to gtfo.

I'm jealous as fuck you have such a charismatic leader

Better to delve into the unknown, than have a proven piece of shit.

If he could really bring changes that would cure US and decrease tensions with Russia it would be glorious

But even if he couldn't, just the fact that he won against democrats, republicans, soros, media, social media, fills my life with joy, this is US I thought was long dead.

Absolutely amazing.

Best thing to ever happy to your country. I wish I was in America to vote for him. He just better build a fucking wall. None of this fence BULLSHIT.

I've been openly supporting Trump since June 2015. I've actually never been so happy in my entire life.

I have been bursting out in laughter all the time since he won Pennsylvania. I feel confident again. I love how liberals are getting a taste of their own shit. We've had 8 rough years, now it's their turn to be the butt of the joke.

I rooted for him and was really happy he won until that cunt said he will go back on the military alliance and won't protect out country if it gets attacked. Our military can only protect about 10% of my country effectively so fuck that cunt. I hope he gets inpeached or some shit

peace
memes
wall

Pretty alright.
More so if it opens the floodgates for a more acceptable more nationalistic way of government worldwide (The world has been taking the cues from the US for a very long time)

Unfortunately, my country has not been provided with nationalists that aren't hard line Nazi sympathizers.

"Russia ready to restore relations with America"
>end of Cold War 2.0

Already worth it desu famalam

shut up jew

>Patching up relations with a mobilising Russia
>Laying the smackdown on the MSM
>Forcing libtards to show their true colours
>Concreting and setting the path for more EU exits
>Promises good times ahead for UK (and everyone else too, pretty much)
>Genuinely interesting and likeable politician
>Making Nige more active and important
Pretty much the best thing in my lifetime, slightly edging out Brexit.

I'm a leftist, but more old-school left than the current regressive crap or the still fairly recent neo-liberal school.

Trump is a way to wallop those other branches of the Left over the head and force them to stop and think.

I just hope that it works, and that something similar happens here,

No one cares enough about you to attack you

I think it's great and hope he adjusts immigration so whites over 21 with an American parent can immigrate easily

It's already too late for Canada even Alberta is gone. Ignore my flag, on holiday

czeched

>Unfortunately, my country has not been provided with nationalists that aren't hard line Nazi sympathizers.
This

this is because jewry creates controlled opposition

Can't stop your downfall. Going through history be can be compared with capable rulers of declining empires. They have never managed to reverse the course of the fall, only postpone it.

I'm pretty jelly tbqh. We need someone to de-monopolized the government here.

If you guys end up not wanting him we'll take him.

Liberal tears always taste good, regardless of the occasion. It certainly brought joy to my heart. I hope he will fix the mess in the Middle East and MAGA.

i hope it will stop this hyperliberalism that spills from the us mainstream to europe.

I'm happy for you.

But I'd be honestly pissed off if the Australia equivalent came into power here

Something new.
Smidge of volatility but I doubt it would amount to much.

Things will keep going on.

Hopefully he doesn't say the wrong thing and end in a war.

It has made me believe in america again. He's The MAN!

Also i wan't Europe to be Europe and America to be Murica.
any Euro who hates Trump already hated the US.

Regardeless of whom won:

Democracy, the losers needs to stop being whiny bitches and deal with it.

Personally, I'm happy. I think he'll be a better president than Clinton would have been.

I'm not in the majority, though. Most Koreans are afraid he'll pull out troops and hurt our export industry. 1) These same Koreans bitch and moan about American troops and deserve to lose them for being ungrateful, and 2) we're also anti-import so they're hypocrites there as well.

Honestly, America, my advice to you is to not worry about what the rest of the world thinks and instead do what's best for your own country.

Makes me want to become an American, your country seems great.

You also saved whites/western civilisation.

>czech republic
Is that even a country? why would anyone attack it?

Trump won because he represent nationalism in contrast to Hillarys globalism, cosequentially everyone will win with Trump, but mostly it will be benefecial for americans ... so yeah - smart choice

We have the hottest women in the world. Everyone wants our women.

greatest thing to happen in a decade

We're fucked...

But same would apply if Hillary would've been elected so at least I got to see some liberal tears before the West falls

>Non-Americans, what do you really think about Trump's victory? Tell it straight, no means.

I think it is awesome. MAGA.

I don't care either way. America can prosper or it can burn in a massive nuclear pyre, it makes no difference. I know it sounds edgy but what can I do. Existence is deeply disappointing, there's nothing to hope for.

Glad because the US had no reason to be ennemies with Russia. And glad because medias were BTFO

You're gonna take a hit on this one leaf.

The greatest faggots of USA will come to your country.
In their insane levels of hypocrisy, they will escape the country run by a "mexian-hating racist" and choose to flee north, because Mexico is a shitty country with shitty people.

Speaking of mexicans, you're gonna take another one there.
All the illegals who invaded USA is probably looking towards Canada now.

You need to build a wall to the south.
Make USA pay for it.

Based on the numbers I think you could say that Hillary lost the election rather than Trump won it. Trump's numbers were down on the previous 2 GOP candidates so it's not like he's particularly popular. He would have lost to Obama both times. The only reason he won is because Hillary's numbers were just as bad. She would have actually lost to the last 2 GOP candidates as well.

Trump's presidency might go down in infamy much like Nixon's. I think he will likely cause a lot of civil unrest and further militarization of the police.

been a supporter from the beg. No doubt that Duterte's ongoing plan for the Philippines to align with russia and china would have a hostile reaction if Clinton won.

Awesome. I hope europe follows

Loving it
MAGA

Holy shit why was Obongo so popular in 08?

What about 3rd and 4th party numbers?

Victory that has already resonated in our politics and media.

pretty much every negro voted

no more arming of kurds, no more arming of other arabs in our south. trump doesn't give a fuck about turkey's democracy. and his military adviser is anti-gülen.

so everything will be nice for turkey.

We (the normal straight white people) are winning the culture war against the darkies and freaks (LGBTBBQ) who want to transfer money from our pockets into their pockets.

Niggers are tribal and ethnocentric. This is the one trait whites should immitate because ethnocentrism is the winning strategy once the population saturates...and there definitely aren't too many frontiers to explore on this planet.

I'd like to believe things will change slowly but surely from now on. Conservative ideals would spread throughout the world with Trump's victory, and no amount of globalists money would be able to cover and shove cultural marxism down everyone's throats. History repeats itself though, so i don't think things will ever settle down and reach an idyllic, ideal state. That's why it's called utopia.

>who want to transfer money from our pockets into their pockets.

???

i am very scary

He was a more hopeful inspiring figure (to the left) than most other politicians. He managed to get young people to vote for him by being young, cool and relatable. Rather than some out of touch old establishment figure like Hillary.

I think that he will legitimize the new European right forces and ultimately help them into power simply by showing the people that the media is wrong and that there is another way. If he does even a fraction of what he has been telling us he will do, he will bring back reason and sanity to politics and to the western civilization.

watching trump win in america is like watching your really loud, arrogant nemesis fall off a cliff

>what are welfare, affirmative action, dyke quotas in Britain

How much of a retard are you?

i think he will not be a good president (even if now the did repel the TPP and ended syria funding which is fkn great)

but to have a president who would embolster this PC culture of perpetual offended people would be a disaster.

I hope this election killed manchilds on the left

>citizens want change like this year
>Obama jumps on that first
>he had awesome speech writers
>had great propaganda like the Hope poster
>likable guy
>looks like an outsider
>got huge nig and white guilt vote
>Sarah Palin sabotaged McCain's campaign

wonderful because Europe will not become the main theatre of war once again and I'm excited to see him deal with illegals

I hope he doesn't fuck it up

I fucking love it if this continues we turn the entire western world around.

Finally muricans u president is not a fag

Op, to be completely honest I find interesting that it's happening, but glad it's not in my backyard. Now I get to see what's going to come of it, without being directly concerned. Hillary and her cronies getting BTFO is a big, big plus.

Couldn't be happier. Not just for the salt, but for the fact that the cultural effects of his victory will reach around the planet, turn the tide across the globe.
Also, with him Britain has far, far better trade prospects.

He'll probably get nothing he promised done. Historically the US president has got nothing done unless under times where extraordinary powers are granted to him during war. True power lies in the executive agencies and Congress, which is why the US has maintained a reasonably intelligent and determined government despite presidents swapping in and out every 4 years.

Why did you ask if you are to bully? Facka you america-kun!!

Republicans own the senate, house, presidency and most governors and state governments. Democrats are unlikely to retake seats in 2018. They will accomplish a lot if they want. They will likely own the SC too.

You fell for the "RUSSIA IS LE LITERALLY HITLER" maymay. No one is gonna attack us faggot.

I hope he is able to maintain international relations in terms of trade and security. I truly believe he has good intentions. A bit early to really have a serious opinion on the man as a politician though.

At least he is better than Hillary.

it sends a message. that people are sick of the left

I'll give you ONE guess. Only one.

He never said anything of the sort. He said that he wants all the countries of NATO to pay their fair share of the costs, that he is tired of seeing the US pay for everyone elses defense.

When you see hatred and racism, stare in it the face. It probably won't have the courage to look back.

>Tsipras
Coalition of leftists? I don't think so, Basil.

>ANTIGLOBALISM IS SPREADING, MY BROTHERS. THE FUTURE BEGINS IN 2017. THE FIRST WORLD WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. S H A D I L A Y

Some way or the other, I feel in that deep part of the soul, the same place where I felt that Trump would win, that this victory will lead to the destruction of Sweden and a unified Scandinavia.

I want this.

I liked it, thought it was funny how upset people got.
No TPP is a good thing.

Trump is a clown. A well-meaning, intelligent clown, but High INT Low WIS still leads to garbage.

That being said, I like it because his foreign policy is an all-around better deal than what we've had since before Bill Clinton.

I hope that his election will improve usa-russia relations and that he will be the one who roots sjws and feminists out of media and politics

SJWs BTFO and I'm mad happy about the despair and sense of doom that everyone gets to experience, even for a short time. Its like everyone got the redpill feeling that we have daily.

It's funny

He's looking at his hand so he doesn't miss it like a retard.

>postponing WW3

The greatest day of my life.
So much fun.

Your country is landlocked. It doesn't even have a navy. How hard could it be for you to build an effective military, and why do I have to pay for that?

You're spending too much money on horseshit.

unironically the best thing that has happened to the western nations for about 100years

im so fucking happy we are now on the right path

Feels great for murrica. Maybe his stop all that pathetic mccarthyism shit and start to solve real problems.

Ecstatic, the guy has single handedly broken a generation of special snowflakes, I just can't stop smiling. :)

God Bless America, God Bless Donald Trump.

Very surprised but cautious, its been 20 or more years when the president doesnt mean shit in USA, it is a pr figure with 0 power, ((we are not zog)) have all the power

Good, very good. There has been a lot of pure evil going on for a while now. It's been calling its self good, or compassion, or caring. It's not been, it's been intolerance, greed, vanity, and been committing murder in the Ukraine and middle east.
Time to stop this shit.
It's own desire to stifle opposing voices ment the polls and statistics it relies on don't work.
It's time to sort this shit out and get back to some form of stability.