Brit/pol/ - "Ain't no black in the union jack" edition

>Nicola Sturgeon urges Donald Trump to promote 'diversity and human rights for all' in congratulations letter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/nicola-sturgeon-to-offer-olive-branch-in-letter-to-donald-trump/

>Brexit: Ed Miliband rejects calls for second referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37968121

>Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

>Will ministers' old Trump attacks undermine efforts to build new special relationship?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/will-ministers-old-trump-attacks-undermine-efforts-to-build-new/

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/

>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/12/jo-cox-white-helmets-peace-prize-coventry

>Arch-Europhile Clegg backs Britain joining EU army despite Brexit, blames Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/arch-europhile-clegg-backs-britain-joining-eu-army-despite-brexit-blames-trump/

>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle
express.co.uk/news/politics/731566/Brexit-is-REVERSIBLE-Minister-to-argue-Article-50-can-be-STOPPED-in-Supreme-Court-battle

>Boris Johnson raises concerns as Government considers abandoning 2023 European Capital of Culture duties
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/boris-johnson-raises-concerns-as-government-considers-abandoning/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37972268
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/14/uk-must-become-global-leader-in-free-trade-theresa-may-brexit-vote-donald-trump-election
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/nicola-sturgeon-to-offer-olive-branch-in-letter-to-donald-trump/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3931668/Change-air-Theresa-admit-speech-warning-Trump-s-election-demands-political-response-immigration.html#ixzz4Pyfv4qQn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37973177
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-37972178
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37967486
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37966630
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37971489
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37968072
youtube.com/watch?v=uyD370_mv5c
youtu.be/nsTf_Bq1sFY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/history-teacher-suspended-for-comparing-donald-trump-to-adolf-hi/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/donald-trump-theresa-may-nato-brexit-eu-leaders-live/
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/06/calm-down-trump-wont-be-president-and-britain-wont-leave-eu
youtube.com/watch?v=kK6LkpfZ94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First nightshots of the nearly-complete Poundbury main square that I've seen.
Looks decent.
Wish my town had such a spectacular town square.

Make Scotland Independent Again

>watch these (you)s

> Teenager killed in double stabbing in Dagenham

coulter's law?

Struggling with Programming in CS lads

Last Thread
>98377026
>98377026
>98377026

What are we reading today, lads?

Just started with Heart of Darkness.

Sup Forums is a good place to ask.
CS in the uk is a meme.

I went to Manchester Uni, 4th at the time (2005) for CS.
All they wanted to do was teach Java for 3 years.
First day at uni:
> This is a keyboard
> This is a mouse

You would leave uni and be competing with panjeets who work for $20 a day.

POINTLESS

get a job asap, if you can deal with idiots in middle management for a few years, you'll do fine.

Try to break away and freelance once you've found a niche.

really gets the cerebral matter electrically excited...

wonder if all (((those))) people in our education system have anything todo with this?

Turns out you made this as I was putting together a new one.
>
While I regret not giving the catalog one more refresh before posting I must chastise the OP for being a lazy cunt and not making fresh links for the day.
Links for next time as follows.

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

>Theresa May sets out stall for UK's place in Trump’s world
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/14/uk-must-become-global-leader-in-free-trade-theresa-may-brexit-vote-donald-trump-election

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

>Previous thread
>

Heh...

>This arabic anti-white cunt on the Wright Stuff

sry bruh.

i didn't see one in the catalog so copy pasta the last.

good links for next thread.

>raheem kassam

"ya fiyad"

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/nicola-sturgeon-to-offer-olive-branch-in-letter-to-donald-trump/
Why isn't this bitch dead yet?

Voters never gave permission for immigration to change their communities and Brexit and the election of Donald Trump prove their anger, Theresa May is set to warn.

The Prime Minister will use her first Mansion House address to warn the political class must respond to public fears about immigration.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3931668/Change-air-Theresa-admit-speech-warning-Trump-s-election-demands-political-response-immigration.html#ixzz4Pyfv4qQn

Any of you lads work in finance planning/wealth management?

does anyone else get the feeling.
> wtf is happening to this country
every time they read the MSM?

for example:
> Teenager killed in double stabbing

> Boy, 15, held for armed robbery
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37973177

> Three rapists abscond from prison
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-37972178

> Second escaped prisoner arrested
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37967486

> Woman raped at knifepoint by intruder
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37966630

> Man seriously ill after gun attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37971489

> Youths 'defecate' on PUP memorial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37968072

Daily reminder Scotland will flourish under independence.
>Daily reminder Anglos are projecting about their impending weakness when they have a threat from their northern border once more (one of the main selling point for the Act of Union).
Daily reminder to all Scots that these 'people' are afraid of you
>Daily reminder multiple small countries of 5-10 million people have strong economies e.g. Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium etc etc etc, and are successful in their own right - they don't have the vast land, sustainable energy and natural resources you do
Daily reminder the Anglo fear and weakness is showing more and more with their fear now being expressed through pathetic hatred which is now boiling over
>Daily reminder to all Scots in the next 30 years you will be an independent self-governing, militarily capable and strongly positioned country with numerous global allies, all helping keep the English in their place - just like was the case for hundreds of years preceding the Acts of Union
Daily reminder the oppressive 'union' is only in place to subdue you noble Scots due to English fear of your superior strength, even though you have but 1/10 of their population
>Daily reminder that it was you Scots who forged the British empire with your heavy industry and superior soldiers and governance
Daily reminder you are loved the world over including Germany, Spain, US (Scottish President)
>Daily reminder all the nonsense about your poverty coming from the Anglos is projection (you are richer than everywhere in England except London, in which you dominate the press and banking system)
Daily reminder no force or guile can subdue the might of Scotland
>Daily reminder you are one of the greatest and most ancient and glorious countries in the entire world

God bless you mad bastards. I love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyD370_mv5c

Did your Russian proxy permabanned or something?

> Daily reminder Scotland will flourish under independence.

thats a funny way to spell:
> bankrupt themselves on deep fried heroin.

1. IF scotland left, they wouldn't be allowed to join the EU, spain and denmark have both already said they would bock it.
2. sturgeon forgets that north sea gas and fishing waters are owned by the UK. she keeps lying to people telling them "muh gas profits" as the answer to any economic question.

> they don't have the vast land, sustainable energy and natural resources you do
like i said, those resources are British. the only way they would be returned to scotland is by war, good luck.

your not from catalan are you?

Fucking embarrassing, lads. Does she think it looks cool or something?

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

I find this image deeply upsetting

I don't know what to post about.

Don't like Haggis?

this desu senpai

i fucking hate that 'stinky higgis'.
almost as much as Yvette Cooper

anyone see the female fuck fest on QT this week.
here are some highlights:
> Trump won because of Sexism
> Trump shows Misogyny is rife
> Hillary would have won if she was a man
> ... ** identity politics **
> ... ** marxism **
> ... ** virtue signal **

5 women, 1 man on the panel.
stupid bitch says
> Still not enough female voices in politics

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She really is roleplaying as Prime Minister, her inflated ego is disgusting.

Can we not just pass a law saying that all Burkhas and Hijabs have to be the British Flag?

>We wouldn't be banning it so leftards can't get mad
>it's not like they get a choice of Burkha colour anyway (I've never seen a non black one)
>could promote it as integration
>muslims would stop coming because any sign of integration is like cyanide to them

She does act like she is PM. Remember when she said she has a veto over Brexit and acted like she was going to set all the terms. Delusional bint.

youtu.be/nsTf_Bq1sFY

Tunnocks Teacakers are the superior beings.

I hope he wipes his ass with it and puts it up on twitter. Fuck the SNP.

t. right leaning Scottish independence supporter.

Not a good idea, Muslims hate the Union flag so much they can't resist setting them on fire, and they'll be torching their own wives and sisters and....hmmmm. Now I see your logic!

Holy shit this episode PISSED ME OFF. I had to turn off 25 minutes in. You're not even exaggerating, it was literally SEXISM IS WHY SHE LOST for 25 fucking minutes why they defended Clinton. Holy shit the left have learnt nothing. I guess that's a good thing for us though. They still need a good kick in the cunt though.

>double stabbing

Did he call for help the first time and get stabbed by whoever turned up?

If she actaully had a body like that I'd smash it
Anglo Dick might be a welcome change from Heroin and Deep fried Haggis

why is the eu constantly having dinner

all of their meetings revolve around food

cant they just meet like grown ups?

She really looks like Charles Grodin in a wig.

question time has always been trash

fucking hell

i found that dude fairly based. obviously he's a tory so still kind of a cunt but at least he argued in favour of working with trump more than anyone else.

>essay due in tonight
>have only done 1.3k words
>1.7k to do

END ME

labour HAS to die.

they have been 100% co-op''d by marxists.

I can't tell anymore who are the plants and who are useful idiots.
Are they so out of touch they are doubling down on this identity politics shit?
Why didn't conservative beta cuck not call them out on it?
Holy Fuck i hate women and their emotions.

the only saving moment you may have missed it, close to the end:
there was a semi-brown young lad in a jacket who supported trump.
apart from that it was a shit show

RIP QT

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/history-teacher-suspended-for-comparing-donald-trump-to-adolf-hi/

Kek. BTFO.

Fucking hell lad, I could have done without that this morning.

I don't get the can't read a payslip thing. There's literally a box that says your wage. How can you be this dumb? Use your eyes.

hmm... i agree but.
he was more like:
> Trump is a racist, sexist
> but we have to work with him

its a faggoty version of being based if you ask me.

Tories need to go full 1488 or UKIP is stealing my vote.

I feel you mate

>only written 40 words
>still 10 to go
>due yesterday

not sure I'm gonna make it t b h

well it's not like we could expect more than that. Though tbf if republicans overseas had sent a man instead of a woman I think he would've done a better job arguing in favour of trump. For some reason jan just seemed interested in appeasement, which is not what she was there to do.

Bet it woke you up though :^)

I've done similar shit too many times to ignore a brotha in need.

just chug along to be honest relative

You still here lad?

What job would you say is (((easy))) to get into and has good prospects, mind telling me how your life went after CS?

thank you my acquaintance

That backtracking though
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/donald-trump-theresa-may-nato-brexit-eu-leaders-live/

Aye it did, but put me off my fish finger sandwich.

He's a zero principled smiley cunt, just like most of the tories who are now backpeddling on all the shit they said about Trump because now they have to work with him.

He was the most insincere of all on the panel.

I hear Nicola has fish fingers. That's all you can get when you look like her.

payslips arn't really the issue.

there was a similar article in america that spelled it out quite clearly.

> 66% of 18yo's can't calculate the interest after 1 year of:
> $1000 loan at 20% APR

The point being.
These "young adults" are a year or two away from being easy pray to (((wonger))) and the like.

They literally have NO CHANCE against (((them)))

> 60% of under 25's in the UK has

This is the second most popular article on the New Statesman wesbite, published on the 7th of June.

>newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/06/calm-down-trump-wont-be-president-and-britain-wont-leave-eu

Vae Victus

youtube.com/watch?v=kK6LkpfZ94s
Greatest country on Earth.
God save Scotland

Nige would have put them straight...!!

you're all doomed.
england will never become like it once was.
The old england is dead and it's place comes a new multinational state like the US.

Reminder that a lot of young people couldn't register to vote in the EU referendum as they didn't know their NI number.

Are Nige wouldn't have been silenced by booing or some labour bitch trying to speak over him. Are Nige would've done us proud.

Sorry mate, you're in the wrong timeline.
This is the one where we left the EU

I don't even bother with QT anymore, it's unbearable. At least based Neil can cheer me up afterwards.

before Trump and Brexit. I might have believed you. But the future is bright, lad.
Pic related, I haven't had to use this image for months.

That episode was ridiculous even for QT, not one dissenting voice for an hour.

Little Englanders caused Brexit and got the populist ball rolling so we can hold out some hope.

L-lad?

Well I'm going to do have a lie down with some Alka-Seltzer and listen to some Vaughan Williams and try and forget this imagery.

I haven't watched it since the labour leadership debate, all the panels have been awful lately.

How are we all feeling about the UK having a black history month on BBCTwo

>Blacks make up 3% of the population
>being disgusted about them making 2% representation in politics and the BBC and 1% in oxford
>Calling the white people hard at work in the BBC headquarters a "sea of white an ocean of white.... hideously white"
>

Piss off lad, we are only getting started.

Any more news about brexit lads, we going hard?

you leave the EU and then what?
the muzzies are already there.
You can't just start deporting minorities.

What comes after Brexit?
You already passed the equal housing act.

You may become a shade of yourself, but can never become the same color twice.
If old england is white and england now is black how could you become anything but grey?

>BBC 2
Does anyone even watch that?

How old are you? Genuinely curious because I was pretty much how you describe yourself when I was in my late teens.

Now I've actually lived in England I found out I really like the English and support a federal union.

>You may become a shade of yourself, but can never become the same color twice.
If old england is white and england now is black how could you become anything but grey?

Stop trying to sound deep and intelligent lad. This isn't reddit, you won't get up votes for this. The UK is back on track to success.

I got pretty pissed off at that black history professor who went up to Cumbria and placed a plaque to 'Britain's first African community' or something.

African = Black is the same stupid logic that makes WE WUZ KANGZ idiots think that Augustine of Hippo or Hannibal Barca was black.

yep... think my ID's changed tho.

i dropped out half way though first year, due to complete mental collapse.
tl;dr... Don't get a gf at uni, bitches be crazy.

- good prospects are getting worse day by day.
all these "learn to code" bullshit is just swamping the market with ""wymin coders" and fucking idiots who say they are "coder" if they can install WP
- the key is to be adaptable and pick things up fast.
- always read everything around your subject
- CS is kinda a waste in the UK, not very many research jobs, so your degree will largely go to waste in perm positions.
- alot of big companies are/have moved their coding to india and only have a few key positions in the uk

- sys admin is easy £300 p/d
- wed dev is a fucking nightmare by easy if your shit hot you can do £500 p/d, £350 p/d remote
- security is big and only going to get bigger, takes a little extra training to come up to speed, but i know people and have charged £1000+ p/d. pretty much if you find the right clients you can ask for whatever you want.
- try to freelance, gonig perm is Wage slave tier shit and never worth it. only fucking idiots work 40 hours a week.

i currently make websites, apps, business software etc for clients. work about 6-7 days a month. take home about £60-70k before tax.

i could work more and earn more, but i really hate dealing with clients.

So chuffed that Nigel is the first British politician to be granted an audience with the God Emperor.

Good fucking morning indeed.

Fuck.

>gf issues destroyed life
I know that feel man...

So you dropped out half way and started your own business reading websites etc? What language did you use i assume Java, C, etc

Leader or the opposition in the tower lads.

>First Daily Politics since Trump's election
YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is anyone online?

>TFW Nigel will never come back to lead UKIP, replace Labour and become the official opposition.

>>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle

Well obviously, it is literally the point of our Parliament that it can make and unmake any law.

This news articles on what are obvious centuries old practuces of our legal systems are really starting to frustrate me.

They might as well say "THE QUEEN COULD DECLARE WAR ON THE US IF SHE DOSEN'T LIKE TRUMP"

Well of course she could, shes the Queen. Why are you writing a news article about it?

I live in a particularly 'diverse' neighbourhood in Leicester, a majority non-white city. The entire last week has been very tense. People around here are acting like Trump is the next incarnation of Hitler.

You don't seem to have an answer.
How would you rule England without deporting legally born citizens (who are minority) or encouraging violence against them?
I'm rooting for UK but you can't just try and make everything better without a game plan or at least a brief idea of what you must accomplish.
What are the next goals? Assuring Brexit actually happens?

I hope all these lefties are right, a lot of them should end up in a gas chamber tbqh