>the entire Middle East
>China, Japan
>Russia and eastern europe
>Poland and Hungary
>Germany and France
>UK

And now

>The United States

The list of countries where it's life threatening just to be born jewish is on the rise, and nobody is doing anything

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

Die you fucking anti-semite

Get gassed shlomo

Oy Vey! B-but we're the chosen people, goy. The world belongs to us!

Why do you oppose our hamfisted rule?

Sadly not true. In almost all countries you listed you are born with the Privilege of the eternal victim and by that born with a golden spoon in your Mouth

our governement and 'elites' are full of jews despite being less than 0.5% of the pop
life isnt that bad for them

>You had given your own country in 40's just because everyone seems oddly dislike you where ever you go.
>Still not living there because plotting and scheming in europe is just that good.
It's obviously Trumps fault. Blame him.

nooice

>US
>Threatening to be Jewish
You haven't listened what Trump has said about Jews and Israel, have you? He loves them. His family has Jews.

A universal awakening = no one to go to war with

Enjoy these end times!

the old testament says God will make everyone hate Jews if they disobey him.

Move to Israel you dumb fuck. Hot chicks, nice weather and the chance to bomb palestinians should have convinced all the cuck jews living outside Israel to move by now.

What's malawi? Since when is it a country

God Emperor Trump is making Israel nice so you and your whole tribe can move over there

then muslim will be your problem

china, japan

what?

Aren't you supposed to be dying of malaria or something?

>France
i don't think so, shlomo

PRETTY FUCKING RARE!

Hi Soros, see that you are back in the shithole where you spawned from.

15 years after Israel.

noice

Shut the fuck up,all jews need to go to Israel.

Europe is for europeans

Maybe jews should stop placing their ethnic interests over our national interests and trying to wreck our nations.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', says (((Mandelson)))
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

>An American Jew in Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Europe literally made a country for jews because of how annoying and whiny they are and you still refuse to go there.
Go away! You have your own country now!

Go there and kill some muslims while you're at it

Plz stop your bullshit. When did last time ANY attack happened on a jewish person in hungary?

>Japan
>where it's life threatening just to be born jewish is
What?

middle class jew here born and raised richmond va

never have i been threatened or felt threatened for being a jew
I voted trump
I pissed on hillary signs
i own guns

not all jews are ((them))

and it feels good

>The United States
being among the 76% of jews that voted for clinton and now demonstrating in the streets is among BLM, feminists, LGBT+ is perfectly safe. Soros made sure there would be illegal immigrants to support you as well. I don't see a problem.

Once again for the shills, it is your ACTIONS that count, not your virtue signalling.

I'm making it a personal mission to uninstall all you filthy skypes from the planet as you are nothing but cancer. I truly cannot wait for the final uninstall.

Karma can be a bitch

FPBP

>gypsy, white

Is that you, George Soros?

Then shall we just refer to them as ((( ))) Globalists Against All Nations? It' their fault your race is hated. They are even against their own.

>>Poland and Hungary
Yeah, especially with jews owning majority of the media and real estate.