You have to be a pretty big Harley Quinn autist to stealth create a series about sane Joker vs Batman and use it to lay...

You have to be a pretty big Harley Quinn autist to stealth create a series about sane Joker vs Batman and use it to lay out all your problems with modern Harley Quinn

Seriously Sean Murphy I never remember him drawing or writing Harley Quinn before now so all this faux "paying homage to both is becoming annoying."

By edging one over the other you are just creating an apologist narrative for all the bad things she does

The allegory doesn’t even work. Slutty Harley is actually leaving the Joker behind and is more associated with an independent life. Full suit Harley is not.

He's also doing it based on the costumes and not the way she's been written so the way he presents them is wrong as well

Modern Harley is much more heroic and less prone to accepting Joker's shit whereas old harley was a huge joker apologist

Harley really isn't old enough of a character to have someone this mad about a costume change

While I am glad Murphy likes Harley and is trying to do a service to both versions in his elseworld I much preferred azzarello's take where Harley was just the silent gangster moll

Sean Murphy barely knows ANYTHING about Harley Quinn at all, you can tell by how she's written in the book itself.

I do find it funny how so much of murphy pitching the book was about black lives matter and batman being the villain but in reality the majority of the book is basically talking about the two harley's and how much of a raging asshole batman is

I think he's trying too hard to present her as a some good girl who dindu nuffin wrong
He's also really trying to ham her up as an equal to the Joker
No mention of abuse either

He's probably just a costumefag vs a harley quinn fanboy

This series is why I like Injustice soo much Harley did bad stuff and people hate her but she doesn't let it stop her from doing good

>>He's probably just a costumefag vs a harley quinn fanboy

I guess this is good way to describe him.

Fuck off, Harleynigger. Quinn deserves a bloody beating to the death for what she did to Metropolis.

Harley Quinn fans are fucking obnoxious in how they want her to be this fucking multi-layred, complex anti-hero or redeemed villain or whatever the fuck.

She's just fucking female Joker, she wears a clown costume, she's not that cool or worthy the attention.

Superman destroyed Metropolis user
Joker and Harley only operated on Lois

Notice how the old harley is able to leave the Joker despite loving him

Well Modern Harley the only Harley who canonically left the Joker is still stuck in love with him and wants him to be the Joker again

Its like Murphy watched Suicide Squad saw that Harley's greatest desire was for her and Joker to be normal together and decided this version of Harley couldn't have that personality to fit his costumefag ideas for the character

Only good thing about this is that it gives me hope that my Harley/Ivy fic story can be published AND be successful

Like I said before, Murphy barely knows Harley at all. He even treated Harley's friendship with Ivy as some obscure fact that isn't present with every Harley story at all

you know reading her backstory and why she acts the way she acts
Its hard to figure what Murphy was going for with her character
Is she just the damaged version of harley quinn or is she just some poor girl joker kidnapped

>Batman being the villain
>implying Detective Comics Comics would EVER allow their precious golden boy be portrayed in a negative light

Seriously kill yourself, you rancid excuse for a human being.

Hahahahaha, yeah, no.

Why not?. This Batjokes fic made it big, why can't I?

You have zero talent. At least Murphy can draw, you can't do shit, you pathetic waifufag shipper trash.

First of all BWK was written for people wanted a story where Joker and Harley were good guys. It's a book created for an audience, an answer to a demand of a product. It doesn't matter what Harley has done before, this book is an elseworld done according to the wishes of some readers or potential readers.

If something his Harley isn't TAS Harley, she's more similar to Harley by Lieberman but she's soo cool *eyes roll* cause the book was written for women at some extent.

Murphy is bad writer cause BWK had a bad execution but there wasn't anything bad with the concept itself. On the other hand though Murphy is autist someone who likes modern Harley is autist too without a doubt.

So I wonder why could somebody be annoyed for the insult to modern Harley? the reality is that Murphy made a joke but "neo-joker" is his personal (bad) character cause if it gets popular he's gonna get money since he created her so the vol 2 is gonna have a new villain again.

You don't know me. I could surprise you, besides it's not like this shit is some great shit either, so yeah it gaves me hope

>you pathetic waifufag shipper trash.

Calm down, Murphy

Ohhhh, but this fake Harley wasn't Suicide Squad Harley as she was in the film. Fake Harley was an amalgam of what he didn't like from several versions. He didn't like the sexualization in SS but her personality was what we had been seeing in her comics where she slept with so many characters that we thought she was going to get the record.

"Modern Harley" is not just one character since Harley in Suicide Squad (comic) and Harley Quinn are two absolutely different characters. Now if you're talking about SS Harley who was involved with Deadshot her story had ...a short life.

Superman tries to kill Doomsday
His crazy need to murder his enemies killed his wife,unborn child, and city

Almost poetic

we are talking about 70ks by issue here user and with reprints #1 sold like 120ks or more. I think this book is burying Ivy/Harley for a while

I'm not even saying that my story will be published now, it'll take time but still the hopes it's there. This has show me that fanfics CAN be successful, and I'm gonna follow Murphy's steps

Doomsday isn't a living being like the rest, you casual piece of shit. Seriously, kill yourself already.

modern Harley Quinn to me is Gotham City Sirens Harley til now

>31 posts
>8 unique IPs

samefag central is sad.

great series tho

I liked Harley when she was just a tragic lackey, not some anti hero do nothing wrong bitch

phantom zone exists for a reason chum
Supes wanted to kill and he got his just desserts
Harley and Joker just played a gambit on how they expected Superman to act

Lois, baby, and metropolis would be alive if he just acted rationally

>Harley being around during Jason Todd's death

I couldn't even begin to explain how chronologically fucked that is.

>implying Detective Comics Comics would EVER allow their precious golden boy be portrayed in a negative light
>Says while the current DC event Metal: The Attack of the Evil Batmen hasn't even ended.
Try reading comics before spouting dumb opinions.

Oh yes, because getting the Phantom Zone projector aaaaall the way from Antarctica would be sooo easy, right? It's not like Doomsday could have destroyed half the town by the time Superman made it back.
It's not like, from Superman's POV, Doomsday was in the same room as his pregnant wife.
Drink bleach, you mongoloid.

you have a really strange idea of what is "modern", that Harley died in 2011 nobody talks about that, and if I remember rightly she didn't leave Joker

I like the twist, this time Jason was the first Robin ever it seems

>neo Joker

Superman is FTL did are you not reading the injustice comics
He repelled and invasion of parademons almost instantly
It would be no time at all to go to the fortess and get the phantom zone projector

But he didn't he got played by Joker and Harley and ruined his own life

Those are evil batmen that look nothing like the actual batman.

just stop posting, ur not smart.

>did are you not reading
At least I can actually communicate in coherent sentences.
Also, HE WAS UNDER THE KRYPTONITE FEAR GAS' INFLUENCE YOU STUPID MORON
OF COURSE HE WOULD BE ACTING MORE IRRATIONAL
Eat the bullet already, no one will miss you.

Sean Murphy has some interesting ideas but ultimately he is telling an idealized fanfic story

Harley Quinn is a crazy criminal who fell in love with the Joker a case of extreme hybristophilia not portraying her correctly as mentally ill just makes her actions all the more heinous

I smell a fag didn't read the thing, this Joker likely didn't kill anybody hahaha

>Those are evil batmen that look nothing like the actual batman.
>W-well, those doesn't count
Nice goalpost moving.

>This series is why I like Injustice soo much Harley did bad stuff and people hate her but she doesn't let it stop her from doing good
Does she ever actually answer for the things she's done? I don't mean a lecture, I mean actually getting charged and put on superhero probation or something.

>look nothing like the actual batman
>are literally the Batman of their respective universes
>can't figure this out but calls someone else stupid

I love terrible trolling