Why is he walking back on everything? Hillary, the wall, draining the swamp, abortion, Obamacare

Why is he walking back on everything? Hillary, the wall, draining the swamp, abortion, Obamacare...

We messed up.

Because he played everyone. That's what he does.

Because he has no idea how to do anything or the repercussionsame of those actions.

He's thinks the Clintons are good people and he doesn't want to hurt them.

Hi ctr

because he is playing the game at his level... Trump will be Trump and you still will be a looser

Because the only thing that matters is our trade negotiations

Why would he reveal anything to a libshit 60 minutes? The whole thing was a fucking hitjob on him, of course he ain't going to tell them shit

Because he has always been a fucking populist and would just say anything to get into the white house. He knows how to sell himself and make him look like a winner and thats the most important thing.

Because he couldn't do any of it and had no intention to. He's a salesman and dealmaker, he'll say anything to achieve his aim and then bullshit his way out of it. He'll say 'i have the best promises, nobody cares about those promises more than me', then he'll amend them and retain the status quo. From lier politicians to a lier businessman.

Love how there's been absolutely no criticism at all from us, his supporters who voted for him because he proposed specific policies he's now back pedalling on. We can't just fucking blindly follow him ffs, that's what cucks do. He's making us look like fucking morons and everyone here is loving it.

We need to settle for a middle ground. HE still wants to be tough on immigration, and Russia likes us now. Also fuck Saudi Arabia. Things are going swimmingly.

>we messed up
no, you did, since your team lost the election. virgin! lmao'ing @ ur life!

>Hi ctr
the electoral is over, ctr doesn't exist anymore. we don't get paid now.

Shut the fuck up. Did you really think jailing political opponents would be something he could just do?

Did he concretely say he was pro-life at any point?

>us supporters who voted for him
you forgot to turn of your proxy virgin.

"Right, fellow whites! We should have voted for Hillary, HUH? HUH?"

>Hillary
He needs to keep the nation together. If he goes after her right away, all it will do is deepen the current divisions. Once things have settled down, he can re-open the investigation.

>the wall
A large portion of the border is mountains. You cannot build a wall across mountains because there's no way to set foundations - you can't dig into solid rock. Of course some of it has to be fences.

>draining the swamp
This I don't know enough about, I've got no idea who's corrupt and who isn't in American politics.

>abortion
His stance was always that while he's pro-life, he has no intention of trying to force that into law.

>Obamacare
He was always going to retain some elements of Obamacare, throwing out the bits that don't work and replacing them with a more competant, functional healthcare service. If you'd done any reading into Trump's policies instead of relying on media sound bites you'd know that.

because he has to keep a low profile until his acceptance rate gets up.

going all out wont keep the united states together at this point

He never really said anything, just projected a mystique

he isnt tho? did you even read his plan?
stop trying to fan trump hate.

Eeeexactly.

because he doesn't want to go for a convertible cadillac ride

He said he is in the interview I believe, but then he said he isn't interested in over turning roe v wade since it's already settled.

/thread

everybody save this as pasta for future shillthreads that dont get ignored, like they should

No, but maybe Cruz while we had the chance.

No, you didn't mess up. Believe me. I'm gonna be tremendous, your head will spin. Just like Trump University, this is just the first semester. Next semester you're REALLY gonna learn my real estate secrets, believe me.

He can't go out burning everything down, Obama will put up his own wall.
He's not president yet.
We'll see what happens after he takes the oath.

Source on the Obamacare part? I can't find anything now besides what he said recently, like in the interview.

Because he's not there yet. He's calming shit. Just wait and see. The FBI investigation is ongoing btw.

He's in a dangerous position at the moment. If he acts like an untameable bull then the vipers nest that he's found himself in will pounce on any chink of weakness.

No Trump must be on his best behaviour until he has solidified his power and position. That doesn't mean come January he will fuck shit up like you had hoped. Now is the time he plays politics. Now is when he strengthens his position to ensure smoother sailing during his reign. And to do that he needs to be a tame, controllable, good little boy.

This
Plus these threads are made by angry libshits who think the can claim the man has flip flopped when he hasn't even taken office yet
Looks like I have a new filter for the new shill threads

Because he's sane and knows how to play 'the game'.

I don't know msm, why don't you tell us what to think?

>the wall
>A large portion of the border is mountains. You cannot build a wall across mountains because there's no way to set foundations - you can't dig into solid rock. Of course some of it has to be fences.
you are wrong. this is what I do for a living. Yes it's expensive, but not impossible

You mean he was full of shit?

S H O C K I N G

He is not. The media is still playing a game with the truth. That includes twitter and facebook.

I borrowed someones twitter account and got banned after reporting hate speech against Julian Assange.

Obviously is perfectly o.k. to say nasty things about people on twitter but not ok to report it.

Apologies to the person who can no longer use twitter because of me. Maybe find a better email address next time.

>plan to build 12 billion dollar wall
>it costs 1 trillion dollars because >american steel >american labor
>email bill to Mexico
>president neato doesn't reply
HOLY SHIT WHAT WILL THE BURGERS DO!?!?

Yes, he's said he's prolife multiple times. He used to support abortion a decade or so ago, but after learning about some of the procedures they use during abortions and after seeing almost aborted kids grow up to be successful individuals, he changed his mind.

CTR I thought they stopped paying you...?

While campaigning, his stance was that of "I'm pro-life, but I believe abortion should be a state issue".

Which is basically code for I don't want to lose my hardcore evangelical/conservative base, but I honestly don't give a shit about this issue. It will stay the same.

No one does anything they promise because they aren't dictators and he has no political power

We warned you repeatedly and all you ever said was "lmao NERD VIRGIN ALERT fuck off CTR". This could have been prevented. You only had to listen.

I really could not care less if Clinton gets jailed or not. Really I don't even when he was saying he would get a special prosecutor. It was obviously political rhetoric and something he wouldn't follow through with, and particuarly when he needs to look like a uniting leader, it's not a good idea to immediately prosecute your political opponent after you gain the presidency.

All I care is that that corrupt bitch never enters the White House and luckily that seems to be the case.

But he's not going back on anything. The media is simply lying and you're repeating their lies. The same as it's been for the past year and a half. The same as it will be for the next 8 years. That's right, 8 years.

Guess we'll just have to learn to tune you dummies out.

I thought you guys support trump just for the tears and giggles

proxy next time buddy

fuck right off.

>We can't just fucking blindly follow him ffs
Then why did you over the last 2 years? Why did you spend so much time convincing others to do it, as well?

Thissssssss. Fuck I hate these threads and concern trolling so fucking much

Sage and delete this

Fuck off you retarded memeing cunt. How dumb can you be to think that recognizing Trump is a fraud means I like Hillary Rodent Clinton? There's fewer more sinister politicians or even people in the world than Hillary. You got played by Trump, he won all your votes and now he's not going to deliver, which annoys me.

do you want to repost that in a resolution that is readable?

solid rock is the best foundation ground imaginable you nitwits

He's not you idiot.

He's acting presidential.

He said TWO THINGS ABOUT OBAMACARE WERE GOOD. Stop fucking listening to the "media".

HE FUCKING FUCKED US! XDDDD

CAN WE USE KEK AGAINST HIM GUYS?? HE'LL LEARN NOT TO FUCK WITH THE CHAN. WE NEVER GIVE UP!! XD

>neato sends trillion dollar check
>it bounces

Really, it balances out either way.
Either cut the funding to Mexico until it is paid off or Mexico cuts a check.
There's actually a lot of ways to juice the bean.

Not your country. Opinion disregarded.

>so fucking heart breaking
>soul crushing
alt-right you fools

>Trump must be on his best behaviour until he has solidified his power and position

Trump has always been a smart New York businessman.

>Stop fucking listening to the "media"
And you get your superior info telepathically, right?

thats why we are broke as fuck. We keep using taxes to better all these other countries. we should cut that shit out anyways.

>We messed up.
>We

-sage

People are making threats about killing him, but do not know what will happen when Mike "Shock the gay away" Pence is in office. Either that, or he's trying to look good for the next election, so that way the spics, nigs, and fags all vote for him.

I truly don't understand how anybody genuinely believed there would be a real actual physical wall being built. Didn't anybody just google maps the area and say "Oh shit actually fuck, no. That's gonna take a lot of fucking effort" when it takes yanks 15 fucking years to build the fucking freedom tower.

I mean, I'm cool with Trump but how fucking thick are you people to think America could even finish a fucking project like that in the time it would take for him to come and go. Fuck.

Nice one David Icke

>tfw knew this all along
>tfw just memed Trump into office to see SJW tears
>tfw successfully got what I wanted

I could not give less of a fuck.

his acceptance rate will go down so much you wouldnt believe once he tries to take healthcare away from 25 million people and cut taxes for the billionaires.

You lost get over it.

>SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
This is a proglobalism dick sucking thread via concern shilling using the content of one interview. He won't be President for another two months and basically nothing has changed. These buttblasted libtard tools of Soros can fuck the fuck off. We are going to Europe next and George Soros will be tried for sedition in numerous countries including US and Russia

>wall is getting built, might have some fencing where it isn't feasible fir a olid wall
BACKTRACKING

>2 parts of Obamacare will probably stay in the new deal
HE ISN'T REPEALING IT, BACKTRACKING

>I'm pro life, the judge will be pro life, it will probably be the states who decide and women will have to travel
BACKTRACKING

>I have to use these lobbyists because that's all there is, going to phase them out, meanwhile check this Bannon hire
BACKTRACKING

>I'll get you a better answer on hillary later, more important things to do right now
BACKTRACKING HE'S GONNA GIVE HER A PARDON

fuck off, fuck off and die you absolute shit heads

Take your concern trolling back to lefty pol and reddit

Bruh even Hitler disguised the work camps as a temporary measure.
Auschwitz wasn't built in one day.

When he went to the White House "They" showed him the clip of the JFK assassination from the shooter's perspective. He's thinking of his and his family's safety.

Will you stop shilling already
You lost, get over it

Yeah but you're here forever.

Hillary he cannot do anything about now.
He's said again and again abortion and gay marriage should have been state decided, but never said he'd try to change them. He only said his judges may try as they wish.
The wall is a monolithic structure that will be hard to build. However, I have not seen him go "meh no wall."

Nice trolling, by the by.