Tangled Thread

fuck yeah

Other urls found in this thread:

hellyeahtangled.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You clearly don't know what Tangled threads are about

hellyeahtangled.tumblr.com/
This place used to be busier than it is now, kinda sad.

Room for all.

I just found this tumblr. It's for Rapunzel/Cassandra but there's other fan art, stills, and .gifs, too.

www.gramunion.com/lesbian-cassandra.tumblr.com/

I hope the series gains more of a following. The internet needs more Cassandra lewds

>Cassandra
>stealthy
>good fighter
>scars (assuming those are from the show and not just this piece of fanart)
>lesbian overtones with a blond character
So, who do you guys think is the big Batgirl fan on the production team?

>Simon
rip thread

I really hate Simon for obvious reasons but even I had to admit these particular pictures are very beautiful. I just try to enjoy them in total isolation and pretend I don't know all the other, awful shit.

hmm

I just saw one episode, the one with the generic "This new character arrives and it's better than one of the main character but it turns out it was evil" with the fucking horse.

This show fucking sucks. It only has the lewds going for it, and even then the artstyle sucks.

It's basically Legend of Whorra in that sense.

>I saw an episode, so therefore everything else is bad.
good, i wouldnt like trash like you muddling these threads. now leave and don't come back.

Shut your faggot mouth. If they cannot do a filler episode without making it interesting or rehashing the same story that 99% of every series in the world has ever used, they cannot do it right.

Good on you judging everything by the misconception you got from one episode, don't bother replying because you don't know what the show is like and clearly you don't care nor want to.

ehh. I didn't like the first few eps I saw at all either but I thought it go much better the longer it went, especially when getting into the real plot arc stuff. But you're under no obligation to keep watching a cartoon or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y

What wrong with Simon?

>www.gramunion.com/lesbian-cassandra.tumblr.com/

It seems that it has, given the random threads that get put up in our current hiatus status

Sorry, scars are entirely fanart

DELETE THIS

wew fuckin lad

Anyone read pic related? Is it worth it for an adult?

shit nigger I didn't even know there was a book

is that a solo adventure with Cass and Raps because that gets my dick haaaaaaaaard

Yeah, apparently. Seriously doubt there's a scan considering how unknown it is.

Varian a cute.

it's honestly crazy how fucking fast the whole tone of the show switched after queen for a day

before, it was an ominous mystery of dangerous rocks, but the teams was committed to figuring it out

After, it just suddenly turned into a string of

>fuck fuck fuck shit fuck shit chemical weapons fuck oh fuck shit oh shit there's a fucking demon lord in the warp and he wants out shit fuck where the fuck did the inventor go-FUCK HE TOOK THE QUEEN shit fuck fuck fuck oh god there's spikes everywhere oh fuck shit shit he's got an army of mechs now

/ss/ is best

I just hope he can save Azeroth from the original Sargeras with his mech army and dire raccoon.

>original Sargeras
Why do I get the feeling that they're pulling some new stupid shit in WoW

Last I recall hearing, there was a bit of a change from Sargeras losing his shit due to despair and demon whispering to these specific void niggas orchestrating his fall

she's a bitch

This thread needs more best girl.

Pascal is a boy

yous a bitch nigga

CUTE

DONT FUCK WITH ME

I HAVE THE POWER OF RACCOONS AND ALCHEMY ON MY SIDE

[AUTISTIC SHRIEKING]

femanons were a mistake

Too bad. We're here to stay.

>female on Sup Forums

don't catfish faggot

So Cassandra is getting LANCE'D, right?

>she's a bitch

t. Butthurt Eugenefag

>TFW no FFM love triangle.

we hiatus now.

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE, BITCHES

This is the cutest /ss/ ever.

Alright, recs for femslash for this cartoon.
No G!P please or futa nonsense :D

Congrats, you got bites and didn't even put bait on the hook.

I've always wanted to see Rapunzel and Cass doing some post coital cuddling using Raps' golden locks as a comforter.

No Annies for Punzie :^(

pics or fics? there's a fair amount of both

Femslash fics please!

Well just personally I kind of like A Small Price to Pay and A Handmaiden's Reward on AO3 (when I try to post links it think it's spam sorry).

other anons can prob help more.

how hairy is raps down there?

Considering we can see the bottom half of her legs which display no hair in either the 3d or 2d versions, plus the fact that she is a Disney Princess and therefore inherently perfect, we can assume that if she has any body hair it is perfect too.

I imagine that if she were 3DPD she would have wispy, almost translucently blonde peach fuzz for body hair. And an inoffensive thatch of blonde pubic hair that lays flat and comes up no further than a couple inches above her clit and spreads out no further than her outer labia.

I can keep going.

Pure

i hope Varian gets mega shredded and goes full evil and never EVER becomes good again

>implying his isn't comming back to tap that cass

I like how as soon as the characters for this show were previewed you could see it was gonna be a lesbian cucking fandom.

This. Cassandra is a horrible person and I just can't stand her.

Y'all probably need to read Stravaganza too.

Not him but thank you! I didn't consider the show having (quality) fics yet.

The blonde girls a is confirmed straight

please dont

please don't
unless she's got a full Forrest, ain't interested

Why are the series-exclusive animated girls so good?

Pic unrelated?

piss off you virus. go back to your yaoi shit.

1-3 year difference isn't /ss/ you dumbass.

does Rapunzels pubes glow when she sings?

>trying to reason with women

she's better than cass

Any decent lewds or fanfics of Varian?

Lady Caine and Varian need to have some /ss/.