Why do white and black people hate each other?

Why do white and black people hate each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc

She deserved it for not following the cardinal rule.

Better question; why no one like blacks? Non-white here and i hate nigs. they're a bunch of insane and disgusting. a rude bunch you wont want to be around, will cost your life or business. already happened to me.

>black girl assaults her
>other black girl tries to stop it while saying "let o of her"
so, not all of them hate us I guess?

"hmm, I'm considering voting for trump."
"No fuck you nigga, I'm gonna beat the fuck outta your ass bitch nigga. Fuck you nigga. White girl we gon beat yo ass nigga. Prepare to die bitch fuckin nigga.you ain't shit nigga..

I wish someone made like a montage of black people chimping out with chimpanzee sounds dubbed over the actual audio.

That would be amusing.

A small number of racist white people get over represented.
Blacks were originally here as slaves and didnt have full civil rights until about 50 years ago.
They think whites haven't changed.
They think they only got full rights because we didn't want them to burn the cities down or start a revolt.
They aren't wrong.
The media misleads them on a narrative of excessive racism and gets them super angry.
I don't hate them, but their behavior Pisses me off.
They might not be wrong for wanting segregation back desu.

blacks aren't people

There would be no discernible difference.

Jews and mulattoes

> gave blacks rights so they wouldn't destroy our cities

kek, nice bait

We were never intimidated by blacks. Civil rights movement was born out of patriotism and pandering for votes. Then the Demoshits/Jews hijacked it under LBJ for the purpose of mass manipulation and dividing this nation.

Already done. Look up "chimpout" on YouTube.

the problem here is, those pussy white kids sitting down not helping. As soon as that sheboon started mouthing off, they should have told her to fuck off.

dumb yanks

>Pussy ass white boys wouldn't even defend this beautiful dainty woman from that crazy bitch.
This is white folks biggest problem is that they won't defend each other from the ethnics. That dainty bitch will be taking bbc once she realizes their will to defend.

Question for Americans comrades: how do you feel about white guys who chilling out with blacks?

We hate black because we have to deal with them. What a stupid question !

same about mudslim.
btw, french like asian people, because they don't do shit like this fucker.

because the majority of black people have IQ below that of a mentally retarded child. all they know is spite.

No one likes blacks
Asians hate blacks, arabs hate blacks, whites hate blacks, and mexicans hate blacks.
Even blacks hate blacks

This. 100% I can confirmed.

bump my question

I don't have friends that have close black friends. People that keep that sort of company tend not to e the kind of people I'd befriend.

Long story short, they're black and white.

So did the cops arrest the niggar?

why do white people hate each other is the most important question right now

Niggers are projecting racism. Majority of whites were never racists, even slave owners, they just saw extremely cheap labor, so why not?

>Why do white and black people hate each other?

Imagine living around 12 year old children with monkey strength who just come over and break all your shit for no reason. This is like living with them. This country would be on fucking Pluto installing McDonald if they were not around holding us back. But we have like 2 or 3 black people who some how get held up to a spot light by cucks on tv as examples of why we should keep them around when 90% of them are useless violent criminals

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Because MSM loves to stir up tension between whites and minorities.