R.I.P. Baltics 1991-2017

Now NATO has died and future US secretary of the state already confirmed Estonia as St Petersburg suburban.

How long it will take Putin to grab Baltics? In which order it will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this happens im coming for ur women pekka

why not just intermarium and mutual defense against kebabs and vodka niggers?
I wouldnt mind putin taking the baltics if he is willing to sacrifice 2-3 mil soldiers to do so desu

Just have the British/French establish permanent military bases and install nukes there.

You're all nigger tier. No one cares about the Baltics.

What a YUGE loss.

Poland is next
And our leaders won't do anything about it. They are destroying relations with countries that matter like Germoney.
They think Hungary will be our allies, but Hungary will laugh at us and continue sucking Putins dick.

Who cares?

Why should I care?

cool starry brah

Ha! No thanks!
Thats what Brussels/The Germans would have us do,
An besides when has getting involved in bullshit in the baltics ever ended well for anyone?

At least put up a fight like we did, don't be a cuck.

This is what the MSM has shoved down our throats for the last half a year. Sick of it!
Just stop!

They did last time.

Metsäveljet, nevöforget.

nah

> it's another notice me senpai fantasy

There's no need. There's nothing valuable in these areas that Putin would need immediately.
In about 2 decades time, these regions will be majority Slav as it is, just look at their pathetic demographics.

This

These eastern europe countries hate us and take our money each year, it would be better if they were a part of Russia like the good ol' days.

SLAV'D

>just look at their pathetic demographics.

Like 90% russians carrying HIV there?

W-we still have time to join NATO, right? You'll still take us?

NATO will be dead soon thanks to your frog memes

R.I.P indeed

>Join NATO only when you are threatened

No, it would be better if they'd get their shit together and invest in upgrading their own armies so that NATO doesn't need to fucking pick up the tabs. Russia wouldn't flex if these slavshits got their asses in gear and got with the times.

See the Kuznetsov sailing through the channel a few weeks back? See how much smoke was pouring out of it? Russia's kit is so badly in disrepair that the rust is actually keeping it all together - and the slavshits can't even top that.

>intermarium
fuck you you recognzied Kosovo and stationed NATO troops on my land
Estlandian, Livonian, Vilnusian, Tatarian guberniya when

>countries that matter like Germoney
How does Germany matter in defense issues? Irrelevant desu.

Why don't they create some sort of Baltic military league if they feel that scared about NATO dropping out?

All I fucking see is American, British and some Polish troops in the Baltics every fucking week there is a headline saying we've sent more.
I hope those lads are getting their fair share of Baltic pussy because it must be absolutely shit in those countries.

>How long it will take Putin to grab Baltics? In which order it will happen?
pls stop with this idiocy

Europoors should've paid your fair share and now you're all in deep shit

Now that nato is fucked, EU needs strong army. That means Germany having a military, right?
4th reich when?

Jesus. All it takes is to cut off the baltics from natural gas or impose tariffs on them if they have significant trade with Russia. Russia imposed tariffs on the export of finnish wood to Russia and Finland suffocated hard enough to be forced to accept Nord Stream I. Russia wants to control countries, not occupy them

Estonia spends more than the required 2% GDP on its defense.

Brutal

Britain already makes them a useless military target.

This, if there is anyone Trump should be unhappy with it is not Estonia.

And I bet you Baltcucks shilled for Trump, didn't you? You fucking idiots.

You got pro-russian president elected, you belong to us now, бyлгapин.

I kekked every time there was some balt posting pro-trump stuff.

But we don't need Baltics.

Oh shit, I am afraid we have to cancel the invasion!

>tfw Latvia is invaded and 40% of the population invites Russians with open arms

anyone else buying a gun and going out to reduce the population soon?

important reading re: russian geopolitical strategy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Estonia and Latvia are non-countries so whatever.

Thats our newest technologies, denizens of butthurt belt are kept in the hold while their eternally burning anuses provide ample energy for the carrier. Clean, green, efficient, smoke is only downfall.

Eastern europe countries hate you because you are gullible spineless cowards, which sell out their allies time and time again.

Even if we combined our population we barely get over 6 million people. Even if we would use half of our budget for military, we still couldn't buy a small portion of what Russians or get enough money into R&D to develop our own heavy tech. No matter how much we would spend, we would loose conventional war in days. So we seek help from NATO, in exchange we give them strategic control over Eastern Europe. Only inbred Englishmen like you wouldn't understand basic geopolitics.

And Kuztenstov for being steaming pile of shit still has better ship-to-ship combat capabilities than your miniature carriers.

The problem is that Eastern Europe isn't that strategic. I'm saying this with no hard feelings. Even the Mediterannean is losing its importance. People now care about Asia.

I've been there. They have nicer forests than in aus.

All your trees are straight.

>Eastern europe countries hate you because you are gullible spineless cowards, which sell out their allies time and time again.

Excuse me?

>And Kuztenstov for being steaming pile of shit still has better ship-to-ship combat capabilities than your miniature carriers.

For now wait until we (((finally))) get our carriers going.

we'll just send u to Siber again.

What reasons will be behind such actions? Especially if you will not have any NATO bases on your territory anymore.

Oh the irony, Ukraine

Nobody need these shitholes.
Road to Koenigsgrad and Russian regions return would be nice. Other parts can fuck off.

Well it's your own fucking fault, . Lithuania doesn't have a problem with Russian fifth columnists because it took the necessary steps to integrate them into their society.

Like giving them fucking citizenship.

This is the thing, if Putin goes in there that can actually be really good for the West. The supply lines are superb. The West could make it a nightmare for Russia, and push them to the point where they could only win by using excessive violence. They go that point, and Russia will be directly attacked. Then we have NATO plus Japan and China who will probably join in to grab some clay vs. a country that has the economic size of Mexico and military strength of France + UK, at best.

It wont.

Try 1945 Yalta conference. Granted it was FDR being a bitch and not Churchill.

Try 1994 Ukrainian Nuclear weapons treaty.

Now try all these useful idiots from alt-right, which , for all intents and purposes, str committing geopolitical suicide. Again, Boris Johnson in UK is surprising exception in Western Europe as he does not seem to lick Russian butt.

imo Russia doesn't have very good conditions for an attack

Its forces are bound in Ukraine, the West would easily impose sanctions on Russia, Europe in general is for now stable and what destabilizes Europe will destabilize Russia as well. I can't see good occasions for Russia to attack

lithuania never had russians like we or latvians. somewhy their commies weren't suicidal.

>Lithuania's Russian pop: 6.3%
>Latvia's Russian pop: 25,8%

You are an idiot.

Who is this semen demon?

who cares about the fucking baltics? russia can have that shit if they want it. can NATO in its current state even defend the batlics against russian agression without the use of nuclear wepaons?

shouldn't you be watching mudslim fuck your wife right about now?

Instead of sending 2 tanks you now have to send 4 tanks!!!!!

Let's imagine we gave all non-citizen russians citizenship. That would generate around 100k of potential minority interest voters. Do you think we are retarded?

>swedistan talking with your 5k """""army"""""""

Are Russians oppressed in the Baltics as they where in the Ukraine? If not, The Balts has nothing to worry about.

jokes on you! im a 400lbs neet virgin.

They are. Severely.

just a question, what has your country done to reduce russian population. I reckon aggressive policy wouldn't work, cuz russia will get involved right?

Why do we need an army when we have Finland doing the job for us

But they were never discriminated against in the first place, even in ukraine. No matter how much RT tries to spin everyone around russia into genocidal nazis.

Aids, abortion and alcohol will do the job for them.

Well, you are welcome to Sweden as a refugee.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
KEK som satan

Ignore the drug problem (this is not a concious decision though, there is considerable difficulty) and try to teach kids estonian. The latter works, slowly.

>amphibious invasion of Gotland and Stockholm

Next time we'll just let them right through

hey ivan, turn off propoganda machine. Many people in Lithuania know russian, don't mind russians treat them as equal citizens, polish too. As long as they dont cause ruckus.but if lithuanians cause ruckus they get punished in the same way.
Russian is like second language in lithuania
so no idea where you get that
>oppressed severely
shit

Russkies do not need the Baltics, its 3,5 villages with 2 million people half of them already deserted their countries to London, another half is russkies making shprots.

>Soviet internal politics on Sup Forums
Are... are you lost?

It was a joke, friend.

>no idea where you get that
it's spoon-fed to them by their media.

Baltics are indeed RIP, but not because Russia would take them. What the hell we`d want from them?

Its rather they are dieing on their own as it stands population wise.

>Convert to islam
>Go to Sweden
Problem solved user

Although
>don't mind russians treat them as equal citizens
That's a lie. A great amount of Lithuanians do hate Russians. I don't know about the oppression, but negativity is there.

LOL!!!
We will invade ya'll with Homobiltanks!!!

as long as Russia has immense natural resources, "people" are gonna care about everything around Russia

very true. young people emigrate from this shithole, people that stay dont make enough children.

Finland this is not what we agreed to!

You want Finland being invaded in your lifetime?

by paying someone to do bombings for us like we did the past 60 years.

I'm in the belief that if the USSR didn't invade Western Europe in 45, the current Russian Fed wouldn't do shit.

haha

negativity probably comes from leftist elitist cunts who sit at city center all day and drink 3 euro coffee. you have those ppl everywhere.

Although you can get intimidated more easily by a group of russians than a group of lithuanians, because russian sounds more rough and the stereotypes inforce that intimidation ofc.

people who actually work and are real people dont mind russians
>be me
>have to install new radiators in flats
>knock knock
>opens a man
>greet him in lithuanian
>doesnt understand
>immediately switch to russian

most of us dont even pay mind to elitism or thinking "ur in mah cuntry u must spyk my language" what i found out from all years living here is that most of us are down to earth people.

Well, that's good to hear then.

Russia would be hopeless in prolonged conflict against NATO. T-72 platform is shit, their CAS is shit compared to NATO, their multirole jets are decent but they are at numerical disadvantage, their ships have decent ship-to-ship capabilities but would be hopelessly outnumbered. Few US carrier groups have more offensive capabilities, than whole Russian fleet.
Only Russian advantages are good AA equipment, numerous mobile artillery and airborne troops.

The real question is, does NATO have enough guts to support baltics in event of a war and would it gather enough popular support among population to justify it. And seeing cuck like you on this forum, answer is, overwhelmingly, no.

Implying Russia would want Sweden?

Maybe to defeat ISIS which HQ is located in Malmo.

Nobody wants you.

Maybe that was your plan all allong. Becoming so degenerate and filthy and Non-white that nobody wants to occupy you

never saw a sane Lithuanian/baltic, never thought I'd get to see one
are you real?

Russia wouldn't win a war against nato
that's why the only way is firing the nukes first

Have i stated Russia wanting Sweden?
Or is the mandatory qur'an school in the Netherlands not teaching its pupils what reading comprehension is?

>Dugin

Pls stop, Straya.