Which nation is the worst on the planet earth ?

Which nation is the worst on the planet earth ?

Albanians or Ukrainian ?

Tell me why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=YwwjiiBmKc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Albanian

yes

Germans

That's a funny way to spell Israel

Ukrainians. Pretty much every third leaf is a hohol, should give you an idea why they are so revolting

Albanians by far.

Skanderbeg is spinning in his grave

Ukraine is actually valuable, because they produce a bumper crop of gorgeous white womenz, a benefit to the world. The men are useless sadly, and will have to be dealt with by Russia.

Albania? A blight on humanity.

Germans
Literally killed more white people than everyone in the world

>
>
>Albanian

They gave a fat fucking one a show on Vice Munchies

That degenerate is a rapper and heavy weed user.

fuck

Jews.

>every third leaf is a hohol

Trick question. It's actually Albanians from Kosovo. Albanians from Albania are poor but not as bad as Albanians from Kosovo.

Albanians are as bad as turkroaches,if not worse.

If, by..
>Albanians or Ukrainian ?
You mean "Pakistan", my keyboard would run out of batteries telling you why.

Probably Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Either can get completely wiped out as far as I care.

you already know

fpbp

albania

>Allahu Ackbar vs Russian rape babies
Albanians are worse

where can i watch this

Everyone agree that ukrainians and albanians are the worst on the planet earth.

But we cant decide which one is more evil. Dont post nations you just "dislike" unless you show us evidence and explain why.

you dont need to write an essay just few bad things that hurt humanity.

youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A

dont know the specific video

based Albania

youtube.com/watch?v=YwwjiiBmKc8

there really is alot of them here tho

Albanians.

Rats have more value.

>Most vile

>Criminal

>Ugly

>Animals in the world

And they are just that, animals.

hmm it seems like you hate them. why did your nation help albanians vs serbs ?

>why did your nation help albanians vs serbs ?

Meh, back then it was anything to make serbs angry and hate us.

In reality every Croatian father would rather die than see his child marry a shiptar.

These days beef with serbs isn't that strong, if anything relations are better and mutual hate towards kebabs spreads like forest fire.

Sorry, my bad, wanted to reply to your post.

KOSOVO-Albanians. Even Albanian hate them to death.

anyway lets talk truth here . the region sucks because gay Greeks and slaves are not made to govern .they even tried so hard to steal albanian history and they have been successful for most of the part .i mean serbs have the fucking eagle with 2 heads in their flag ( nice try ) and the greeks acting like they was fighters and shit xaxaxa ...lets examine their claims tho . even their revolution was led by albanians . they took a huge empire and they lost it little by little because they are liars and traitors . let alone the serbitchs who came in the region cause of power vacuum . all i am saying is that albania sucks because of their shity neighbors

hm i personaly dont see difference between serbs, croats or bosniak, just from they way you look like.

Ukrainians = Russian traitors at worst, mix of Russians and Poles at best, globalist establishment bitches in any case.

Albanians = Filthy kebab mixed with Balkan traitors under the delusion that they are the whitest and oldest nation in Europe. Never built anything of value in their entire history, only claimed other people's accomplishments as their own, yet they always claimed it to be the opposite. The most common occupation in Albania is criminal.

Wont work Moses

south korea

well whats the difference between a bavarian and a guy from lower saxony
other then the funny hats

do you think kosovo albanians are more evil then actuall albanians.

would you fight back if kosovo albanians decide to attack real albania ?

>Look up albania on wikipedia for a few facts
>See that the gdp is 4000€ Euros
At first i thought that was pretty decent, but then i remembered that it's an annual amount and not per month.

For a moment i thought you were a first world country albania.

the language, i dont understand bavarians at all. or swaben and other eastern germans. i realy dont know what they say.

i always see balk threads where serbs, bosniaks and croats talk to eachother in wierd language.

>4000 euro euros

Albania should be sunk into the Adriatic tbqphf

Leave me alone.

Albanians - I heard bad things about them from Greeks and Serbs, but I haven't dealt with them personally

Ukrainians - we're kinda in unfriendly relations now and we actually accuse them of "fascism" and "nazism"

we can understand eachother
but just barely
the differences are mostly tied to cultural influence

slovenians and croats have a lot of german and enlish words in their language, while serbs get more russian and turkish
although some words of turkish origin have fallen out of favor in recent years due to "muh nationalism"

>I haven't dealt with them personally
just put your hand over your pocket and walk away

They are both worthless, and they both keep immigrating here

Russians

canada gives a disproportionate amount of working visas because ukrainians are peaceful and pretty well educated people.

the ukrainian people are emigrating all over the place because the country is shit and the system is corrupt as fuck.

either way ukrainians are better than muslims or niggers.

>Russian traitors at worst
Love this meme. It's so heartbreaking to betray nation-wide retardation, AIDS epidemics and utterly corrupted economy with 70%-80% of money on state contracts kickbacked, that breaks down every time oil prices go down.
Russia is going down, and it's simply stupid to go with them.

/thread

WE

Im an albanian living in germany, and your women love me. Cant complain.

This
Why the fuck Ukraine?
Beautiful, slavic women

kek
noice, based Toše.

>sucks ass hard
>we waz Kangz Opressed by Serbs and Greeks
Neck yourself.

>either way Ukrainians are better than muslims or niggers.
similarities are overwhelming though

> AIDS epidemics and utterly corrupted economy with 70%-80% of money on state contracts kickbacked
>implying it is any different in hohol-stan

Hey, Albo women can be pretty hot too, the sexual dimorphism in their race is actually fascinating

White women usually like niggers.

Why is that? I don't know.

Just last week i fucked an Erasmus student from Italy, 9/10, had some ugly italian manlet boyfriend at home but what do i care.

what? they have deformed faces lel

Okay, so i get to get all the blowjobs from white women, and you get to masturbate yourself and call me a nigger while doing so. Sounds fair.

Albanian. Cockhole is not even a nation.

Good job ahmed, you did well, mashallah

We even have two states, and we are in the process of transforming a 3rd and 4th into ours too (Macedonia and Switzerland). Haters gonna hate.

Please, do not talk to me animal.

Reading made me find the answer to the OP question.

>implying it is any different in hohol-stan
Not implying anything. We were the same country 25 years ago. Can't differ much for such period of time.

okay, but please stop denying first that you a adria-serb. Albanians, unlike Croatians, dont deny their heritage.

>he is - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an Albanian.

Not gonna lie I lold at that. Who is this Muzzie madman?

Its photoshopped you idiot.

So Why do you, the Baltic states and Finland resist the inevitable?

Albos
Ukrainians are just butthurt Russians in denial

That was fast

I said ukrainians as people not as the state.

read the book: why nations fail.

also as far as I can tell ukrainians are redpilled as fuck. I remember having a conversation with my 11 year old brother at the dinner table(I visited on his birthday)
> we were having a conversation at the dinner table with my mom and her friends.
>he was telling me how he lives in a big village.
> he says: "our village is so big that we have a 5 story building and we even have our own nigger"
>everyone laughs

how redpilled is your family?

Saudi Arabia

and why is Belarus doing much better than you, then? They were the same country 25 years ago too.

do you fear that one day people genocide you ?

>USA
>60% white

Without all the spics and niggers, China is already a way bigger economy than you are.

Because we are definitely NOT the same country as under russian rule

Inevitable what? Russia collapse?
We are only encouraging it. I'll personally piss on walls of Kremlin when our battle will over.

So many peoples tried that in our history, and ultimately they all got BTFO. So keep it coming you stinky serbian shit.

If only you had Given Stalin a Chance.

I really like the edited version of this

>Which nation is the worst on the planet earth ?
unequivocally you-know-who...

but not for long...

iam not a serb tho, just wondering that so many people hate albos. even some mad arab.

truth hurts . if we dident feel the danger from our shitty neighbors hoxha woud not have build 750 000 bunkers and we woud have been fine i guess

Ow gekke serv XD kenkerlijp

>Ukrainians
no such thing

>we even have our own nigger

In Poland instead of having a nigger and laughing at it, we just don't have them.

>how redpilled is your family?
father hates jews and subhumans-shitskins
mother calls blacks a niggers
grandma also doesn't like shitskins

and the whole young generation is redpilled and based. Plus we have something like 1-1.5mln of you in Poland

They're not. Their population is declining, their currency is falling even faster than Russian and Ukrainian ones, and there's no hope for chaning something because Lukashenko. I was there year ago, it was pretty depressing.

Since ukrainians dont exist, albanians are worst.

maybe i fucked your girlfriend, in that case you should know that that was because you are a beta manlet loser and your girl was simply seeking superior alpha-male dna in her. Cant blame her for that! but hey, you will have a nice job as a provider, but dont expect sex for that, because thats my job ;)

Germans.

when I was in Belarus it was pretty nice and clean. While Ukraine, on the other side, except Kiev and Lwów is a fucking shithole. Especially your roads.

>literally naming kids Hillary and Tonibler
you're lower than rats
apologies to Christian Albanians, some are fine people

Albos. Unibrow, aggressive, roam around in hordes, practice incest and smell. And that is just the women. Ukrainians are just poor, give them 10 years, no EU sponsored coups and you'll try to illegally immigrate there.

Germany. Thanks for the world wars btw.