Millennials think Trump is Voldemort

buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/even-in-the-darkest-of-times?bftw&utm_term=.wqP3D9XQDN#.uydRL3lGL5

>People Are Turning To Harry Potter For Comfort After The Election

I just want to remind you that the people that call Trump supporters for uneducated white trash are the same people that still think Harry Potter are good books.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EVWiwd0P0c0?t=500
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harry Potter is absolute rubbish. I preferred Jennings as a boy.

harry potter was for faggots
lotr was for men

Harry Potter is for kids.

Sadly we got a lot of grown ups reading books for kids.

The DNC was trying to compare him to that for a while. They just sucked at memery.

This is what """"college educated"""" voters turn to as literature.

>uh-oh boy
>mfw

Well they're emotionally immature, so this makes sense.

>mfw libcucks are trying to conjure their own meme magic using a children's book.

That's because you were a good boy. A good, smooth, supple, boy.

Voldemort was the actual hero of the novels. He was just trying to get the order or something stones. Muslim man let's troll out it attacks freckles and curly. Glasses saves the day. All happy but for the brooding man with dark black hair and droopy tits. Old man power teaches hover. To.harness the power.of the quaffle and he.uses it to become supreme champion of wizards. Could tubby and Cunt help out . Yes. Suddenly Christmas and gonadotropin. Has.a.owl now. Good for the gay

Many more adventures to be include happy wizard.man :)

>we live in a time where Slytherin is actually the based house
>muh nasty blonde boy who loves his people is seen for how it really is
>good
>muh moogle blood are the nicest of people is seen for what it is
>stupid and lame

Lads. We Slytherin now.

But fuck (((Harry Potter))) though.

((((((((((((((((((((REINSTEIN)))))))))))))))

I actually took a college course that had a Harry Potter book as required curriculum.

>tfw LeGuin wrote vastly superior books about wizards

Potter-cucks enjoy drivel shat out by a libshit who made a wizard gay because muh fags

They're both literal trash

>Donaldemort

Cue a couple months later

Well, the guy doesn't want filthy mixed trash mages learning magic, seems quite fitting

>not using voldetrump

>Dongerous Danald

Are you retarded? She didn't push any fag propaganda in the books, she just later retconned it just like with black Hermione to win brownie points.

>YOU'RE THE MUGGLE NOW

Harry Potter was okay as a children's book desu. At least until they tried to infuse "mature" themes in book 4-5 onwards.

My point still stands, nigger. It's shit all around, it's just icing on the cake that she retconned it to morally signal.

Voldemort did nothing wrong

This is all so funny.

Comparing reality to fiction in an anecdotal way is an insult to rationality.

1. Argumentum ad passiones
2. Ad Hominem
3. False attribution

Shop a MAGA hat on him. Kek wills it.

Is there even anything in the books why mixing with "muggles" is bad?
Doesn't everyone with at least one magic parents become a wizard/witch?

All this pureblood shit is the cheapest "muh racism" I have ever seen in any book or movie.

I think you mean literary

Are the Harry Potter books even any good? Or is it just a whole "everyone reads them so they must be good" type of thing going on? How the fuck can anybody older than 15 even enjoy a story about wizards going to a boarding school?

>lives in some second world shit hole
>criticizes our government
Eat shit, Fatima.

Fuck. I've always hated Harry Potter with a firey fucking passion. The first fantasy novel I ever read was the Hobbit and I was just getting into the Lord of the Rings when Harry Potter started getting popular. I used to tell everyone that Harry Potter was gay and The Hobbit and LotR was infinitely better, well written, more fleshed out characters, multiple plotlines and I kept getting told it was a boring old book... holy fuck I have had to endure so much fucking shit from people always talking about being obsessed with Harry Potter and never understood it. I read them all and fucking hated it. It felt like a childrens book.. it felt more childish than the Hobbit did, but nowhere near as playful and light hearted. It was angst ridden tween faggotry from the getgo and the same people who used to tell me LotR was a boring, dry book that didn't have a good story are now going on about how Trump is fucking Voldemort. Fuck I hate JK Rowling, she deserves a fucking bullet in the head, what a cunt

Fucking this

youtu.be/EVWiwd0P0c0?t=500

Look what this fat fuck have to say. (8:20 if the timestamp doesn't work)

Anyone have that pasta from Sup Forums about theverything dullness of the movies and how everyone "stretches their legs" instead of walking? I'd like to read it again.

Remind J.K. Rowling on Twitter than her fifth Harry Potter book HEAVILY dealt with the idea that the media could completely close its eyes to certain issues, lie about how things really were, distort the truth willingly and run hit pieces on people who is considered dangerous to their narrative.

In 2016, J.K. Rowling supported a candidate who had the media completely close its eyes to certain issues, lie about how things really were, distort the truth willingly and run hit pieces on people who is considered dangerous to their narrative.

I'm so sick of hearing about "omgzzz Harry Potturrrr"
Why are people so obsessed with this shit

>hobbit
>fleshed out characters, multiple plotlines

What a massive retard. Hobbit is a fucking kids adventure book. Even the first Harry Potter is like Hemingway compared to that

Of course they think he's Voldermort. Millennials have no grasp on reality.

The existence of muggle borns suggests that you can indeed lose your magical ability by diluting the bloodline with muggle blood.

Silmarillion is the shit. Get on my level, pleb.

>Fin

Yeah you would think that shitty fan fiction was Hemingway compared to the best kids adventure book written, faggot

?
You can also get magical ability even if you are born to two muggles.

It makes no fucking sense to care about someones "bloodline". She never wrote why the wizardnazis care about that.

>peoples taste has anything to do with their political leanings
>the hobbit is complex with fleshed out characters and multiple plotlines
wew, you must be retarded

Magic manifests in muggle-borns becuase one or more of their ancestors were wizards. It's some sort of dormant gene that has some chance to manifest.
The fact that muggle family can have a wizard ancestor few centuries back means that the genes get eventually dilluted and the family loses their magic.

We need to redpill Harry Potter.

Maybe it is the one book people read outside of assigned school readings? There are a lot more interesting comparisons to make with Trump (I've seen the Dune cover with his face slapped on a couple of times here)

someone hasnt shopped his hat into a MAGA hat? come on

We need to meme Starship Troopers as compulsory reading (& viewing) and occupy the mental space of kids with fashy fiction

Fuckin love Silmarillion dude. Read it probably once every 2-3 years since I was 15

he's, surprisingly enough, a jewish actor. i know i know, seems impossible.

I remember watching the second movie in cinemas as a kid, that giant snake was cool. It made my sister cry.

>boo it's donald, who is bad

whatever aspie, if you still like hobbit as an adult you're probably a fucking LARP autist

LeGuin is a white.hater loser who totally flipped her shit when her shitty books were made into a movie with mostly white actors. The movie is vastly superior to the books. LoL.

You got it wrong.

Always all halfwizards gets magical powers.

It's those who are born without magical powers from magic parents that then marry a normal muggle and pass down their magical genes to future muggleborn wizards.

In Rowlings world, fucking muggles spreads more magic. It's all hackwriting anyway.

Lets be honest here, the vast majority of kids would rather chew glass than read Heinlein.

Wouldn't the magical community be growing fast as fuck then?

>the people that call Trump supporters for uneducated white trash

Kek at pic.

>implying the hobbit and the lord of the rings books aren't a metaphor of the greatness of the people of the West.

Like I said, it's hack writing.

Maybe wizards are racists that prefer other magical people instead of muggles :^)

I like it for nostalgia for sure, but it's been like 10 years since I last read it. the movies were fucking terrible. lotr and silmarillion are where the story are at, but when I was 8 and first read it, it was the fucking shit and enjoying harry potter as an adult is even more autist, its for fucking fan fiction enthusiasts

Now YOU'RE the muggle!

kek

Chewing glass builds character. Fashy fiction generally then.

Niggers, we were a nervous Middle Earth the night before the election.

>"For Donald"

Danger Dolan was already taken, dumbasses

IASFM

Kids just need to develop a 'I can read this without being indoctrinated by it' mentality. I picked it up as a teenager why cant they? Cynicism should be a prized value.

Ravenclaw > Slytherin

They have a constant need to broadcast that they are mentally children.

I think it is a cry for help.

Dorm in frakin dungeon > some lame tower
Snake symbol of wisdom and cunning > Gryf - genetic manipulation experiment

Always Slyth

(((Reinstein)))

A lot of adults also enjoy cartoons. people find them entertaining. They were good in that they made more people read books when otherwise they wouldn't have. They were awful in that a lot of the fandom formed circlejerks how it was the best book ever, refused to read anything else and were quite annoying to deal with.

LotR was written by a linguist who likes folklore and poetry.

HP was written by a single mother on the dole.

Notice the difference.

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them premieres in a few days, a book written by JK Rowling about creatures found in the Harry Potter universe.

PURE COINCIDENCE that Trump is Voldemort right now.

>harry potter
>not riftwar series by Raymond E. Feist
fucking plebs i swear

Mixing Ravenclaw qts with Slytherin Sup Forumsacks is the way to go to be honest family.

>qt slyth grills

If that's the case then it completely justifies discriminating against mixing with muggles and nullifies her racism message. I wonder if she realizes that.

That's what you get by reading and watching liberal propaganda you fucking retards.

I never watched the films and only read the first couple books when I was a kid. I went and tried to read them again and man are they fucking garbage.

Voldemort was the good guy.

So I guess they'd want gay paedophile Dumbledore in charge?

I mean come on

He walks the halls invisible at nught. Why would he need to do that if he was a headmaster

The first real power he shows is the ability to freeze an opponent and do whatever he wants without notice

All his passwords are candy

He never takes any other jobs that would pay more or give him more power

He never tells what he sees in the mirror that shows your deepest desire

That dude is a pedo

Everytime

Dude did you just have a stroke?

>linking clickbait

Kek

>We are the Jews now

>dumb-ald
>close!

jesus they're so bad

I'm never bashing christtards again. I mean sure, every time a democrat wins they clutch their bibles and turn to the good book for strenght, but... at least it's the fucking bible. It isn't harry potter.

Current leftist millenials are truely the gayest generation.

>Millennials argueing on the lowest level on epistemology.

Apprentice and Master were quite entertaining, as well as Daughter of the Empire. Couldn't really get into the other books. I loved Rise of a Merchant Prince though.