What is the main difference between right wingers and left wingers?

What is the main difference between right wingers and left wingers?

Left believes the world is a fairytale and focus on bullshit like reparations and social and civil rights and bullshit.

Right focuses on stability, safety, independence and morality.

Not much. You make your decision everytime each one rear its ugly head

rationality

T-levels

Consequentialism vs egalitarianism.

SPELLING

What feels good vs. What is good

>Germany

Literal grammar nazi

>focuses on morality
Exactly why the right is so fucking retarded. Legislating "morals" is so fucking stupid.

Don't get me wrong, the left is stupid too, but it's just preposterously fucking retarded to see people advocate for "DON'T KILL MUH FERTILIZED EGGS!" "DON'T LET THE GAYS MARRY! THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE!" "MARIJUANA IS THE DEVIL! OLD WOMEN WITH ARTHRITIS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RELIEVE THEIR UNFATHOMABLE PAIN!"

HIV infection rates.

>What is the main difference between right wingers and left wingers?

Direction.

we have a god on our side

A left-winger is just like a right-winger but without any intelligence, rationality, common sense, personal responsibility or testicles.

Mate, if someone who's first language isn't English corrects you about its grammar, consider spending more time educating yourself.

this
also checked

The right is pessimistic. They seek to increase order due to barely rational fear.

The left is optimistic. They seek to increase chaos due to massive overconfidence.

It's a balance thing with morality. Abortion is the humane thing in many cases but killing something unborn just because of gender or some shit just doesn't sit right.

Really, the answer is a kind of centrism or balance that might, at any appropriate time, contain or express any extreme.

But at the same time, as currently expressed, the Right bases itself in Providence, while the Left petulantly tries to defy and critique Providence.

Such critique, to a healthy degree, is right in that one must have some healthy degree of skepticism and reflectiveness with the worldly order, but this mode can be taken too far and start to rebel against the inner, imminent order as well from which the worldly order flowers (and degrades).

The counterpoint and dialectic, at this level of being, is necessary, but at the same time, it is necessary to be rooted in the solar and the inner and higher. In masculine authority and Will leading feminine form and expression. In the marriage of the two, they can have a harmonious dynamic, but we have over-privileged the feminine recently and experienced the madness and disorder inherent in such a mistake.

The swing rightward is a corrective, which has happened repeatedly throughout history. It's a 'revival', a return to God. See the Old Testament for this continuing dynamic of rebellion and return.

The order of course can be corrupted, which is the mistake in deifying the order, but at the same time, the order must be acknowledged as something that will always be there, and must be there.

Right hand path vs left hand path

To serve an ideal vs to have ideals serve you

Since you're not God you're better off in the first group

Agreed, both want what's best for the world, the further left you are, the more optimistic you are about humanity and it's future, the further right, the more pessimistic. Centrists like myself are often skeptical optimists.

I guess abortion is a touchy subject. But you know that everytime you masturbate, millions of unborn babies die right? Does it seriously feel wrong to stop a fertilized egg from progressing but not an unfertilized one? They don't even start showing brain activity until about 70% through the pregnancy. Still, it's debatable.

On the homophobia shit though, it's just silly at this point. What's the point of bigotry? This is one of the stupidest things I see from right wingers. Second only to the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen, NOT supporting the full legalization of marijuana even though we've all been shown scientifically how beneficial it is.

Not to mention right wingers tend to be more violent, they SUPPORT the ridiculous amount of military funding, they want us to continue sniffing around in everyone else's business. And get this: A lot of the right wingers CONDEMN President Obama for buying back our POWs for $400m. We were just supposed to let them be tortured and die out there according to them, apparently.
Like I said though, I don't swing left, but at least with the left it's usually the citizens that are retarded and not the people who actually have power to do stupid shit.

The left wants to lower the bar so everyone is equal.

The right expects everyone to reach the bar before they are treated equally.

???
No such thing as left and right, do you mean liberals vs conservatives?

Liberals stand for:
>Individual liberties
>Free market
>Separation of church and state
>Democracy
>Separation of powers
>Constitutional rights
>Low/null government intervention
>Rule of Law
>Pragmatism
>Globalism
>Sexual liberation
>Ecologism

Conservatives stand for
>Tradition
>Protectionism/Interventionism
>Fundamentalism
>Oligarchy/Plutocracy
>Nationalism
>Homogeneity
>Prudence
>anti-pragmatism

It's basically progress vs. tradition, but it has been derailed, now some liberals are unironically commie even tho it goes against their fundamental principles and most conservatives now are neoliberals (pro-free market) due to the red menace during the 20th Century. In my opinion, a liberal economy with a conservative way of life it's the best combination, it allows your economy to grow and people to be free but without losing the way of life of your ancestors and without succumbing to degeneracy, basically America in the 40s. It's an impossible utopia now.

Conservatives think logically
Liberals think emotionally

Conservatives get mad
Liberals go mad

>liberal economy with a conservative way of life
Please Christ no, this is the worst possible outcome. That's the exact opposite of what we need.

>Conservatives think logically
>Liberals think emotionally
Bullshit, conservatives think emotionally too, if not moreso with their ancient bible values. Libertarians are the only ones who think logically.

>libertarian
>only ones who think logically
>open borders while there are hordes of uneducated savages roaming about

Libertarians support the principle that the country was founded upon: Freedom. I'd say that's pretty logical.