ITT: Terrible characters in otherwise great comics or cartoons

ITT: Terrible characters in otherwise great comics or cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Sinfest
sinfest.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8934
patreon.com/sinfest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lisa. Blah, blah, blah we know.

What's wrong with Sandy?

Most writers don't what to do with female characters (the post-movie writers were no exception)

She’s not really funny except as a straight man, and we already have squirdward for that

Sandy is rarely a straightman in the classic seasons though. Spongebob played the straightman to her.

Pic unrelated I assume.

She started as a regular texan steryotipe but later they turned her into a mary sue, smartest person in bikini botton, strongest person, best martial artist, she even broke dozens of records in a single episode.

>using the concept of mary-sue when talking about a comedy

Except that Simpsons has been shitty for a decade now.

You don't know what you're talking about 🧐

>there is no mary sues in comedy
Based on...?

That’s not post-movie Patrick.

Literally destroyed the entire comic.

Sandy was fine pre first movie. Survival of the idiots is probably one of my favorite episodes.

Sandy is worth it just for the insulting Texas skit.

Mac from Fosters Home.

What happened to that comic?

Sandy is probably the lest good pre-movie SB character (unless you count Gary) but even then she's not bad.

Dont talk shit about sandy you fuck

Duh. They're mostly men and they can't get into a woman's head, most of the time they write female characters as waifu/wish fulfillment stuff.

>Mac
If Bloo wasn't the main character, I'd still be obsessing over what a great show that was

Feminism, and I’m not even memeing.
>Men are using Matrix to control women.
>All girls are impressed.
>Best OTP breaks up due to girl telling a crowd of audience to go fuck themselves and man says maybe that was a bad idea.
>More derailed characters than the Simpsons.
>Charlie Brown and Calvin got caught in the crossfire as a joke.

Bloo problem is how every character likes him even though he's completelly unlikeable, he's not funny, smart, talented or charismatic, hell not even his design is good.

toddler got btfo

HURR MY ONLY PURPOSE IS TO GIVE EXPOSITION TO THE VIEWER AND CREATE DEUS EX MACHINA TO WRAP UP THE EPISODE IN A NEAT LITTLE BOW

i don't see anything wrong with sandy

>Sandy
>Bad

She's like one of the only not annoying animated female characters.

Muffy because she is very rich and snobbish and I think Sue Ellen is nothing but a Lisa Simpson clone

He was a good friend in the movie and early episodes, until they realized the show had no real conflict. So they turned Bloo into the show's Eric Cartman.

Shaggy and Velma pairing up in the original show whenever the gang split up to look for clues was pure kino. Didn't know she ended up turning to shit in later iterations.

Velma only became a cunt in Mystery Incorporated

The show tried to paint Shaggy as an uncaring douchebag because he chose Scooby over Velma, but it was also made clear Velma was only trying to date Shaggy so she could emulate Daphne and Fred

>woman head
Same shit but you want a penis instead of pussy

Shh user, let them apply their fanfiction rules to anything.

for a detailed explaination:
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Sinfest
for a taste of how his fanbase looks:
sinfest.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8934
for the reason he's turned to shit:
patreon.com/sinfest

Trixie