Spiderfags unite

Are you excited for Slott finally leaving? Was his tenure really that bad?
Who was the best secondary Spidey writer durning his regime?

Yes
Yes
I'm counting SM/DP for this so Joe Kelly

FPBP plus dubs

I only read Superior Spiderman.
Is this another Doc Oc incarantion in Spidy?

What comic is this from? I do not recall ever seeing Superior like this.

Spider-Man/Deadpool #17

What was Mephisto's problem with Peter in S-M/DP?

Happy that Slott is leaving. It started out okay and got progressively worse to the dumpster fire it is now.

Yost is the best backup Spider writer.

He wanted to break him

>white eyes

Just read it and it's not Superior, just Pete in one of doc's old suits, super lame.

>Are you excited for Slott finally leaving?
Yeah. I just hope the shogun can deliver.
>Was his tenure really that bad?
He clearly should have been off the book years ago.
>Who was the best secondary Spidey writer durning his regime?
Matt Kindt or Jason Aaron, their minis are the only Peter-centric titles I've kept hold of. So I guess Kindt gets it as Aarons was a Wolverine team-up. Peter has had a rough new millennium.

That book was unreadable because of the art.

Not really, just indifferent because his run has been bad but we have no idea who his replacement is and how they'd handle it.

Yes since he should've left years ago. Earliest at Spider-Island (cause most everything else was a far step down), latest at Superior Spider-Man (since after that the quality took a much larger nosedive than it already had).

I liked Superior Spider-Man but it was obvious he should have left at the end of it. Everything after has been downhill and it's made me retroactively enjoy his earlier run less.

What was the single worst moment of the Slott-era? My vote goes for Peter having to experience Dock Ock and Aunt May's wedding night.

“Crazy Town Banana Pants” and “Cat, that wasn’t me, I was being mind controlled!!” “I don’t care!!” And also “I’m sorry Mr Brock, but we need to take ALL of your white blood cells, you’ll never be anti venom again

Dying Wish and any SpOck interaction with the avengers concerning his identity.

Glad he is gone.
It was decent for such a long run, but soured by Slott's personality and controversy.
>Who was the best secondary Spidey writer durning his regime?
Christopher Yost,

Peter and Mary laughing at the idea of them being married.

Superior Spider-Man could've been interesting but it turned to shit by the end or rather before it. But I agree if he had left at the end of that, his run would've been more highly regarded.

>and it's made me retroactively enjoy his earlier run less.

Probably because a lot of the problems with his run got amped up post-Superior Spider-Man.

Spider-Verse needlessly wrecking established stuff.

Slott ruined SSM just for the (you)'s. If he actually tried to deliver a coherent story about a villain finally winning and realizing he won shittiest prize that would've been great. Spiderverse would be the worst but I already checked out of ASM long ago.

i think it depends on who's replaceing him. but ultimately I'm glad to see him go since i got tired of all the crossover shit he's been doing since superior ended.

not really but superior was where he peaked. he's not as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be.

Superior was the only good thing from his run and then he had to make everything worse.

Dead No More/The Clone Conspiracy

Unlike his previous stories, which at least had a servicable concept or idea, even just the bare concept of it was stupid an unnecessary. It didn't really ask any new questions or provide any new experience that readers haven't seen before, and Slott didn't even bother to write an ending to it.

It started out promisingly, but it's pretty obvious that he'd completely run out of ideas once Superior Spider-Man ended, and only stuck on afterwards due to a mixture of complacency and spite, since he put more effort in to trolling fans than actually delivering good stories afterwards.

That and he fundamentally seems to dislike Peter Parker, or at least the core concept of his character, since the character under his pen has become a whiny, non-functional manchild who blames all his poor life choices on MUH PARKER LUCK and lets everyone shit on him constantly.

BE GONE, SLOTT

Spock was shit. Mainly because Peter was acting so out of character and no one cared to look into it more than saying "You're acting strange, Pete" before completely dropping it.

He's been made out to be a limp wristed cuck who will forever be stuck as a loser loner and frankly, I'm hard pressed to still care about the character since he's doing the same shit over and over.