What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUNk_DdLNbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

April wasn't like that in the comics.

OP tried to start an outage thread without checking the fucking catalog.
OP should be gassed

April seems to have gotten a tan while we were away.

She was pure sex as a ginger, why tf she'sa shapeless blob now that she's black, and now April is stuckas a kid again. anirish shouldn't look better than a brown gril, you're doing it wrong.

why does she have a magic bat?

this is bad fan fiction.

Universities

Guess this is an April thread now

Depends on what you mean.

Because the Fred Wolf April does more or less look like the original April.

Is it a coincidence that she's designed less attractive than other Aprils, like they purposely toned down any sex appeal she might have.

And I still don't know what's with that bat.

Well OP, you decided to be a massive fag and suck cock.
What really went wrong was not going full circle, and instead just aping the 2013's version.

>any sex appeal she might have.
I know this is Sup Forums and all, but the last April had zero sex appeal neither.

>Magic weapons

Western animation

okay, I've seen more than a few threads about this new april but what the hell is going on with the turtles? This fucking art style is all over the place, everything is magic weapons, Mikie has a fucking yo-yo and Raph has tonfas for some reason

she went to the sun?

>fanart

Better?

>taking away my big titty milf queen again
FUCK OFF!

needs tits

Will Baxter Stockman get race-swapped as well?

Still with the shitty lolsoquirky glasses, but everything else is better

I don't think she was that cute but they tried or rather she was meant to or I felt like they meant for her to be. This April just seems to be deigned purposefully with as few appealing qualities as possible, kind of in the way they changed Gwens design in Ben 10. Know what I mean?

That already happened in the first cartoon.

>setting of ninja street gangs, aliens, toxic waste monsters (which are also ninjas), trans-dimensional beings, and countless other absurd things.
>stop april being a reporter because it's "not interesting"
>but make her a teenager who just happens upon it
>that's now interesting

Blegh.

Left is what the character Designer wanted to fuck
Right is the character designer

That's a completely different outfit from the one she usually wore. And it was more of a nod to the original cartoon design in OP. I'm sure there were people on staff who didn't mind throwing in a little fanservice, bit in the long run there wasn't anything that wasn sexy about April's old design.

Something about her head shape is "off". I can't put my finger on what, but it's weird. Like,it looks too old for the body or something?

Looks more like Janine than April but its an improvement.

I was hoping for something more like Sari Sumdac.
Oh well.

Man are you rally going to be this picky

>TMNT goes full SJW
>it makes Steven Universe look like Stormfront: the animated series

To people who write cartoons these days journalist and reporter means less "All the President's Men" and more "10 reasons why my poo smells great (and why that's a good thing)."

How they could went form this...

>ginger
>no ass
duh, she's irish they don't have any ass, tits or any type of body. The only reason April had a body in the first series is because they repainted the black april from the original comics, white.

She's supposed to be a teen, but looks more someone's aunt.

Looks like one of the character designer's teachers from college.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Trurtles?

More like Tumblr Morbid Numale Turtles

??

Looks like this
And this is not April O’Niel

>We want the Moon Girl audience

Does she even have any fucking audience?

I feel like you and I will just have to agree to disagree on this.

>black jailbait
cool
>grandma head
here's where they went wrong

A case of wanting to pander to the diversity crowd but also wanting to make an easy buck so they remake a show for the 100th time and make the characters a different skin colour/nationality

i'm not supprised sjws already fucked up marvel and star wars.

More like Turgid Misshapen Nauseating Tripe.

More like THIS lady, whom Eastman had RELATIONS with at the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUNk_DdLNbU

Fixed

I dont understand why they're he'll bent ok de-aging April now. I'm convinced the animation industry is slowly being taken over by pedos

It's so the kids can relate to her, dawg.

I'm about sick of the "relatable" overkill in fiction these days. It often borders on narcissism

Is it kind of Narcissism as well to want to make her adult?

>they changed their weapons.

Fuck, that is disgusting.

I really hope this show will flop

Why something like this even happens?
Had nobody eyes or something?
what's the point of this?

Oh shit, I (mercifully) forgot all about that show.

Will she like it?

Mikey's new weapon looks like a kusari-fundo(basically a chan weighted at two ends used for disarming) which is simialr to his 2012 incarnation, whose nunchucks could become kusari-gama(similar to kusari-fundo, but with a blade at one end)

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

>those glassess
I would post tbe 'triggered' pic but I don't have one on my phone.

Yeah, of course, no shit.

No?

Aren't the kids supposed to relate more to the turtles?

>eats pizza every fucking day during every meal
I'd be surprised if she's still alive

I want to say that new-April looks like she came from the 90s, but apparently the original cartoon ran until 1996, so I dunno.

What a beautiful black woman

She's alive

Will akabur ever make more tmnt comics or is it just half baked hentai games from now on?

good riddance

to the void with him

Basically what this user says, the new design is taken from a very original design. It's not like it's straight out of someone's asshole, but it is jarring after decades of ginger-April. But whatever.

Fuck off, I wanted a 4th one with Irma being ravaged by huge green cawk.

> is taken from a very original design

NO

Also leading Raph

I'm cool with that, have a good day.

Raph fags are the worst

She looks like the stock "intelligent black child" moongirl rip-off.

Her literal first appearance was this

aside from raceswapping it's part of a trend they've been doing with her cartoon counterparts to make her younger and younger with each new series

sorta like how every in every movie adaptation of spiderman aunt may got younger

>Turtles receive magical weapons
>Ralph is leader
>Leo has one-handed sword
>Mikey and Ralph receive new weapons
>April is a teenager
>April receives magical bat

SOME, not all, of these plot points could be good. April receiving a bat and not something that would differentiate her from Casey would be a lot better.

for the love of god just create a new character instead

>Black with bat

RACIST STEREOTYPE

Just Make a new series instead to be honest.

What if they did create a new character who is also called April O'Neil

Confusion I guess, but the original notes had her as a black chick based on a girl he dated but that never made it to the final copy anyway. So for once a race swap isn't out of someone's ass but using an author's original (very rough) concepts to make a character a certain race. But it remains jarring and more so since there are only 20 million red-haired people in America versus 45 million black people.

because it would be confusing as fuck

>Black people merely existing is “SJW”

And in the same breath you people will say white males are persecuted.

that's what I was thinking, she looks like a hoodlum

The Author originals plans also included Shredder not being the turtles arch enemy and never showing up again after his first appearance.

Shh, don’t use logic. We wont be able to be outraged like our Tumblr counterparts then.

Sure, cause that worked so well for Marvel.

>Black people cant have bats

>One of the highest grossing Spider Man Movies
>One of the best reviewed
>Guarenteed to get many more sequels

Yeah it worked out well.

You Baxter stockman, one of the best parts of the 2003 series, quit whining you nigger.

>using one of the random sketches to justify changing a character with decades of history
>logic
Also
>just as bad as tumblr!