Which Disney comic character you want see in Duck Tales? (pic related)

Which Disney comic character you want see in Duck Tales? (pic related).

Her and Lyla are my top 2.
Maybe introduce One if they do try and integrate the Duck Avenger

Mick-
>disney comic book character
Oh hmmm

she's cute!

Are you implying Mickey doesn't have any comics?

No, just not any good ones.

not in the US

>Maybe introduce One if they do try and integrate the Duck Avenger
well, shit, i was gonna post this
rereading that comic atm, shit's great

true

yes, she is.

Panchito Pistoles and Jose Carioca. I wanna see the Three Caballeros get back together and relive the glory days dammit, at least for one episode!

None because they'll be ruined.

my first and only waifu when i was like 5

Is that art intentionally shitty?

I imagine it was probably a five minute doodle or something, I dunno.

I wanna see Fethry, and see the Duck Cousins hang out together.

Donald and Gladstone seem fairly antagonistic so far in the show, but maybe Fethry help them get along.

SOON

>Donald and Gladstone seem fairly antagonistic
Actually Gladstone was being a lot less of a twat than usual. It seemed like he was actually trying to reconcile with Donald, even if it was primarily because he needed his help. Louie was a much bigger dick in that episode.

Fethry has the best chances to appear.

True, but he was also super ready to just leave Donald trapped when that looked like his best chance to escape. Pretty dick move to pull and then not even feel bad about it. Gladstone is still a twat.

Hey knows Donald can take Carmen of himself. His stubbornness, tenacity, and one track mind are one of the few things that can actually put up a fight with Gladstone’s ridiculous luck. It’s why there are so many Donald vs. Gladstone stories.

Not gonna lie, I would love to see comicdom's ultimate deadpan cop in the new cartoon

Angones himself at least wants to put them in, maybe in season 2.

Is this real? I fucking love Fethry, will give the show another chance if he appears in even 1 episode.

He needs Patty for the full effect though.

I want to see the new Ducktales show's take on Rockerduck.
They have already implied his existence both with the Duckburg map and the app.

>That one comic where they almost had an internet romance

Will he be in Ducktales?

It's not real but it's very good. Fingers crossed actual Fethry 2k18 is along these lines.

I just want Paperinik to be acknowledged as a thing.

How rich is Ronald Plump compared to Scrooge and Glumgold?

Scrooge is a fucking trillionaire so I'm guessing he's still the richest character is Disney canon.

Where the fuck has this been all my life?

>Panchito Pistoles and Jose Carioca. I wanna see the Three Caballeros get back together and relive the glory days dammit, at least for one episode!
the adults are talking about comics, darling. You can call him Zé and realise there's a whole world of comics there that's not just a couple films from decades ago that yaoi fangirls get wet over.

Europe.
with all the other great disney comics

>He hasn’t read either of the Three Caballeros Stories by Don Rosa
>And he claims to be a Comicfag
Next time try thinking before you post kiddo

>only the two stories by Rosa count as opposed to a heritage of decades of stories about Zé alone without having to be attached like a tumor to Panchito or Donald

Madam Mim

>hating Panchito

Is this an anti-Mexico thing?

I'd be okay with that.

Panchito's great but he has near to no material but the films, since he's never had comic. If you force Zé to appear as part of the Three Caballeros, the odds of the team doing anything else but the most basic repetition of Rosa are minimum. Three Caballeros can appear, but as far as I'm concerned, only after we got an episode about Zé Carioca as per his own comics, with his own friends and his own place.

What a cute design for him.

>I said I wanted to see both Panchito and Jose appear
>You assume I am a Fujoshit and that my only knowledge of them is from the movies and that I don’t even know of the Brazilian Jose comics
>I point out that Both Jose and Panchito have appeared in English comic stories
>You shift the goalposts and try and turn this into an argument over the true status of your comic knowledge
You know, there’s no shame in admiting you were wrong. Also, if you want me to read these decades of comics, you’re going to have to send me the way to some translations because I don’t speak Hue.

>If you force Zé to appear as part of the Three Caballeros, the odds of the team doing anything else but the most basic repetition of Rosa are minimum.
Rosa’s stories were good, but they were very Donald-centric and focused more on how they relate to him rather than the whole group dynamic or the individual personalities of both Jose and Panchito. There is still plenty of ground left untread and opportunities unexplored for character development for The Three Caballeros.

The duck Avenger/Paperinik/Phantomias.

All they need to do is introduce him as an alternate dimension version of Donald.
Do it Disney!

>Panchito's great but he has near to no material but the films, since he's never had comic.

He had a Sunday comic for one year in the 1940s, and appears in Dutch comic stories to this day that are based on those Sunday comics' continuity.
But it isn't too impressive. Panchito is like a poor man's Lucky Luke, riding Senor Martinez around hick 19th century Mexican towns and bungling his way through short "adventures."
He's a nice character and Martinez is gold, but the rest of the stories don't make much of an impression.

But you gotta admit, the way the two constantly assume the best in Donald and give him every bit of credit is really sweet.

Rumpus in Ducktales WHEN?

Oh yeah definitely, it was a breath of fresh air to see Donald treated as more than just a bungler. But still, it was rather disappointing seeing the two of them be just side characters in what is supposed to be a group story.

I was gonna say Xadhoom at first... but then I remember Angus.

>GLOM :DDD

God what a smug asshole

Is no one gonna mention the Floyd Gottfredson
comics? Those are the best fucking ones

Casty does some good work with Mickey.

why you americans don't know italian comics?

I thought that they were great.

I'd like to see P.B show up to be the "final boss" of some season long arc or something. He was ridiculously competent in the comics and was played as a straight "Bond villain" threat in the old show, so bearing that in mind along with the fact that even Magica's getting hyped up as a threat he ought to really be some next level keikaku-mancer if he ever does make an appearance.

I'd also love to see the Black Knight from Rosa's canon to show up too, even though he might be a little redundant with The Blot unless they really emphasize some unique strengths between them.

Those comics have a much greater presence in Europe because they actually get official translations in most countries here. America isn't as lucky.

Hell yes. Phantom Blot is a criminally underrated villain.
These threads are always kind of depressing because all these cool ideas and concepts get thrown around, but the chances of anything like this happening are nonexistent.

One problem might be that Blot has 0% relevance in Duck comics which don't star Mickey too.

also voting for Lyla Lay and Reginella

Man, now that I think about it, a full television series starring Mickey, Donald and Goofy in the new Mickey Mouse shorts art style with comic stories & characters would be a fucking dream come true.

Then need a Mickey tv show instead of the short.

>the new Mickey Mouse shorts art style

Too comedic for adventures. Should be the new Ducktales style or better..

Seriously, if they don't show the triplets' dad, I'm just gonna assume they're the seeds of forbidden fruit.

Because Disney hates to have to admit that the paizanos write their characters better than them

But that's wrong!

>Fethry
Patrician taste.

>All this duck waifus
This isn't right Sup Forums, not what God intended

But he’s a Mickey villian isn’t he?

Because We don’t speak Wop and a lot of them are translated I to every language except English.

He is already the Presiduck

yes, the main after Pete.

I want to see Paperetta (Dickie) as Scrooge's implied granddaughter with Goldie

>Tfw this show could activate the Pinecest effect and accidentally create a whole new wave of incestuous Donald Duck shipping art
All we need is a Duck DoublePines to start the fire when the time comes

It is not translated in Faroese, either.

He made an appearance in the original DuckTales, and without so much as a cameo from Mickey either.

And after that 30 years of not appearing in any Duck media (he might've appeared in something, but rarely without Mickey in the story too)

I am pretty sure they consider him a Mickey character, and I doubt they will use Mickey cast. I wouldn't personally mind seeing Blot, but god please no do not use that look on him. Just go with classic Blot design.

It's not fully translated to English right? I have the first 2 issues but the rest are incredibly hard to find.

>Nipples.

>Lyla
Yes yes a thousand times yes.

I can't even imagine what duck milk tastes like

None. I want to see it cancelled before it has a chance to run any characters through the mud.

But who will get Donald?

like platypus milk, I'd say

Yeah too late for that buddy.

my theory is those ducks must be mamal/duck hybrids, for example look at daisy, she has no tits, has weebed feet and her sexual organs covered by feathers so she doesn't need to use panties or anything below, while those sexy ducks look more anthropomorpic and probably give live birth instead of laying eggs like the other ducks

I meant, "anymore."

finn detected

Daisy is shit tho