Gotham

Here's a trailer for the second half of the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9ZOJps-KSU

Actual preview starts at 2:58.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GothamHub/status/959222710491529216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bruce hallucinating future batman, voice and all
I fuckin love this show

>tfw Jerome isn't Joker
>he's Joker's dad

>The old adult Ivy was hotter

God this looks so bad

I’m disappointed they held out being lewd with her while she was around.

>Bruce and Selina talking to each again

I missed them.

He’s supposed to develop his bat fear this season.

Gotham is unironically my favorite show on television right now.

That was Batman?

>Bruce gets trapped in a cave
>Alfred could have easily saved him
>Instead he gets stuck for days

Good, little shit deserves it.

Will they show more scarecrow?

Yeah, but he got recast.

She sure was.

That Batman voice is godlike.

>Jerome and Penguin
>Riddler is back

nice

Yeah, now with a new look similar to the one in Arkham Asylum.

twitter.com/GothamHub/status/959222710491529216

How would you feel about having Gotham and Smallville be set in the same universe? So far I can't identify anything that significantly contradicts what was shown in Smallville Season 11 but I could be mistaken.

I'd love it.
They're both pretty much companion pieces and respectively mired in the iconic film traits (Burton/Donner)

>A Dark Knight
>Dawn of Night
>????
>Dawn of Justice
>Justice League

WOTM8

Especially after that bullshit last episode

When is this shit coming back?

I'd think, if anything, they'd try to connect it to the upcoming Metropolis. They do have the same producers and everything.

March 1st.

Honest question, is this worth watching? I'm not that big of a Batman fan, but I'm interested in the character somewhat.

I think it's worth watching. Its a fun show as long as you don't take it too serious.

FYI, I am not a fan of batman or practically any superhero shows/movies. I still enjoy watching some reason.

Watch them tease Bruce deciding to work on becoming Batman yet again, only for him to wuss out and go back to doing nothing except whine that his parents are dead while Gordon's doing all the work and fighting all the villains.

At this point, they should just come out and admit that this is an Elseworld where Batman will NEVER come to exist.

So what's the deal with recasts? Is this a Fox thing or what?

I really liked kid Ivy :-( Such a cutie.

In Ivy's case, they probably wanted to rush her becoming a seductress, but backed off when people called them out on how creepy it was. Don't know about the second recast.

They couldn't get the actor for Scarecrow back because he has a big role on Ozark, and that got renewed recently.

Firefly and Tommy were recast probably because of availability, and also because no one even noticed they got replaced.

>you couldn't protect his smile

He's showing up later in the season. He's bandaged up and with an eye patch. They filmed him and Zsasz in a shootout with Gordon last month.

What was the reason of them scrapping her?

Does no one stay dead in Gotham except for the Waynes?

Ivy been mouth raping Bruce for 20 years

Pyg, unless he can regrow his head.

That's right, Darkman in his Darkcave

Why does this show take such long hiatuses?

is that it?

Won't be surprised if he's alive. Cryogenically frozen or someshit. Wish we get more of that surgeon guy who made that guy into a tranny.

I agree. I liked the creepy, barely sane little girl angle. It was a unique twist and it made sense for a loner that barely tolerated people and preferred plants.

Probably high production costs or something. I dunno.

She didn't really get enough screen time or plot which is pretty ridiculous considering she has been in the show from the start. Their attempts at writing her just collapsed. The writers basically screwed her over.

Without having really done anything with her, they decided that in the end they wanted an adult charming Ivy instead. Even that flopped.

Character is unsalvagable.

They're just being comic accurate.

In regards to kid Ivy, that was back when they still thought they could try and make the show a prequel to Batman's arrival and so she started as young as Bruce did. Then they decided to give up on trying to tie the show to Batman and she ended up being a problem for the story they wanted to tell, so they had to do something to age her up quick.

That's Golden Glider right?

>Ra's living inside Barbara
I see the writers are familiar with Batman Beyond.

Yup.

Also, poor Lucius.

Schumacher...? Has it been so long that that actually looks good to me?

>season 8 Bruce adopts 7 year old Dick Grayson

>season 8
This isn't the CW, this is fucking Fox.

That's Jerome next to him, right?

The first season is kind of hard to sit through, I think especially if you're not that familiar with or fond of the Batman comics. But the show gets increasingly better in season 2 and each subsequent season after.

Check the filename, dude.

I-I thought that was a joke.

Do we have any news for its renewal? Or is this the last season?

>nygma goes full riddler to save Lee
>she hates him because of it
>it's going to be a Miss Kringle situation all over again
poor ed can't catch a break

it wouldn't be DC if it didn't

>Honest question, is this worth watching?
god no

hopefully it's the last

I'd rather they would show Bruce traveling through the world and meeting some stranger with superpowers. It would be better if they met as kids with only mentioning first names and some implications of super powers but it is just too late for that.

I forget, was Mary pregnant with Dick in their season one episode?

Nope, they'd just gotten engaged IIRC

So is Jerome really going to lead an army of villains? It looks like he'll be in more than 3 episodes too.

Apparently he's in the majority of the backhalf. How well that stands up to scrutiny that remains to be seen.

They've also said they'll finally confront the Jokeer question.

>Penguin's gonna be the new Harley
Well

Metropolis was originally meant to be a companion series to Gotham.

You can grow plants from cuttings. The original Ivy could still work if they brought her back.

Yes. Part of the big villain team-up.

Where does Krypton fit in then?

I've been catching up on this and why does everyone bully Ivy?

That was originally an MoS prequel

Because she's a kid, even in an adult body. Though I think they made her TOO childish in season three, since in the earlier seasons she could be quite cold, snarky, and surprisingly clever.

I stopped watching the show around the time fishmooney took her own eye out, not that I didn't hate it, just got little burned out, but I'm thinking of coming back to it, is it worth the time?

>I stopped watching the show around the time fishmooney took her own eye out

Probably one of the lowest moments the show has ever had.
You get over that hump and it's mostly all uphill from there.

If there's something that I tell people, it's that you need a willing suspension of disbelief. After season 1 and a bit ways into season 2, it takes a pretty big shift in tone.

>is it worth the time?

It's fun if you let it be.

Fuck off.

Is he gonna dress in a tight clown outfit?