Why are so many people seemingly fascinated with Putin here? This is just ridiculous...

Why are so many people seemingly fascinated with Putin here? This is just ridiculous, I have literally NO idea where those people get that crap (RT?)

1. Putin is not pro-white. And he's never been. He never expressed ANY concerns about ethnic replacement. On the other contrary, he fosters that. Russia has open borders with Asian countries (something that even U.S doesn't have with Mexico) and a hardly controlled influx of migrants (and now, chinks too).

2. Putin is not anti-corporatist. He may oppose Western ones, but we have a shit ton of greedy, powerful Russian oligarchs and Putin is in fact not only allied with them, he's one. They fuck the nation worse than all of your Soroses.

3. Putin is pseudo-conservative. He's more of the type of conservative that Iran or North Korea are.

This is coming from a WHITE Russian, and hell, come and tell me that we don't need borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRstRDniIg
youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPYOhrmFR4
youtu.be/-KHCNk9BYy4
youtu.be/uwWMaJJ_MSg?t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the reason people like him is because western media and politicians hate him

Go back to work filthy muzhik.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRstRDniIg

Putin is capitalising on the unrest our own leaders have caused. The fact that Putin is trying to co-opt our nationalist movements isn't Putin's fault, it's our leaders' fault for seemingly making Putin the only non-cultural marxist alternative.

The goyim on Sup Forums have no idea how the Tatars are cucking ethnically white Russians, and how Putin encourages this.

Won't you get killed by the KGB for talking bad about your oligarchs?

Still he s the only one who opposes globalist agenda.

Also took back the heavenly land of Crimea from chernozem niggers.

Also bomb Saudi shills

Babushka Liza gave our colony opportunist ruler, instead of commie retard. Thats the best you can have for now.

Payed shills, edgy kids and usefull idiots.

Shills and delusional effeminate retards who think Putin is some kind of symbol for western masculinity, when he actually is cold blooded agent and scourge of free Russia

this only happened because nato would've deployed a base there

This post is purest truth.
Also, you can't do shit if it doesn't involves Putin's walking pockets, let's just say these niggers at Duma wanted to gain control of Netflix here, so Netflix doesn't fuck up gov TV.
Also, Skype - a very cheap way to call someone from another city or even country. These greedy faggots wanted to limit Skype's ability to call someone from Russia (or something like that), because it was cheaper to call via Skype rather than calling via your cellphone. Mobile network operators were losing their shit over it (and their profits too), so they wanted to kill this cheap way of calling on russian territory.

>skype
so what? in the end there was an outrage by the people so they didn't do it
same shit went with instant messengers where they tried to let it thru their servers and let them pay per message
they get btfo everytime
or the shit about the servers (mobile operators and internet operators need to store a shitton of data) everybody whined and cried that prices would skyrocket, nothing happened

Hey, I've used skype to prank churkas, limiting it would hurt me a bit

Your government pays people to post here is my guess tbqh.

why would the gvmt pay for anti-russian propaganda?

Isn't life under Putin better than life under Communism though?

He is leading your country well

This.

He's held up as an example of a ruthless leader, but that idea appeals to a lot of fags on Sup Forums.

He saved based Assad and as a result all of Syria from collapsing into a thousand Libyas rolled into one. Also his traditionalist views and because the Western media is so determined to make me hate him.

Life under spanish rule is still better than communism, but we are not letting a mafia-godfather rule our country, amerilard.

Putin is a hero

Many people actually miss the Soviet Union for various reasons and, this may seriously disappoint you, but people DON'T view Putin as someone who saved them from Communism: on the contrary, those who like and miss the Soviet Union tend to like Putin, and vice versa (because of his ties with KGB and other shady things reminiscent of the red rule)

>He is leading your country well
Nope, for now our economy is in shit.

Because he is one of the few politicians to speak out against the suicidal policies of Western leaders.

I do not care what his domestic policies look like because I don't live in Russia and have no intention to move there, but his foreign policies definitely appeal a lot more to me than those of other countries.

Russia cant afford to not have massive immigration dat birff rate doe

Wow you really set the bar high user

>my face when the citizens of the first world praised Putin

how can you not like the guy??

youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

>because of his ties with KGB
Proxyfag detected. Putin was KGB, everyone who knows Russia knows that. He is a Nationalist and a conservative, running a vast country that is poor and full of shitty people. He will work with us and help make Russia great again. Putin is based

Is it possible: (just trying to start some discussion)

1.) Open borders with ASIAN countries is a way to actively bring in people who naturally aren't as criminal or low IQ and inbred like other ethnic groups to populate Russia considering it's vast size? I honestly don't know but perhaps I myself don't hate the majority of Asians even if they can be little fucking chinkbots at times so the idea of sharing and open border with them isn't that scary. It does go against my Nationalist views but can Russians cross their borders as well?

2.) He needs to keep his wealthy class allied to him so they don't work to undermine him with the globalists? It's a shitty thing to do but Russia needs to survive in this day and age to to fight.

3.) Iran and North Korea are all in the same damned boat. The world hates them. Sanctions them. What can they do accept either become what they have (more fascist like and authoritarian) or bend to globalist agenda?

>believe the RT propaganda

them digits of truth

>Putin is based
Uh, he isn't. He cucked our economy, stole (worthless to me) Crimea, got shitload of sanctions, every fucking thing has grown in price. Thanks based Putin for fucking up our ruble.

a smart guy for once except for the first point
we need immigrants because they do the shitty work for cheap but they don't get to stay for longer periods, eventually they get caught and 'have to go back'

Schizophrenia and dementia.

Do not argue with kremlebot. You help him to earn 15 rubles.

He took Crimea. He is a threat.

/thread

>This is coming from a WHITE Russian
Or, more likely, Ukrainian sleeper.

Why would Russia need borders with any non-europian country ?
Russia has a shitton of land. You just need to put border around big cities.

>This is coming from a WHITE Russian

Jews aren't white, Shlomovir Shekelovich.

No, its someone who was deebly offended by some churka. Probably took all his lunch money.

not having taken Crimea would've ended up with a nato base there, sanctions are because of it, everything you list is because of this
before that everything was going really well

Most shitty part of the land. I have changed the 100 square kilometers of permafrost at 1 kilometer of the warm tropical island.

>t. butthurt pollack

Crimea was always Russian clay

So you're saying Russia is cucked?

Putin got good PR.

>shirtless putin hunting
>swimming
>giving his expensive watch to a worker
>bringing his huge dog when meeting merkel, who is afraid of dogs

Hey, he may be a dictator, but he got style. He's like the smooth supervillain from movies who never loses his temper. Or at least that's the image he projects.

OP is a shill with agenda, and he starts dozen of threads like this on daily basis. Central asian migrants in Russia are cheap labor force from former Soviet republics that fucks off to their -stans after doing season job. Migrants in US and EU are jobless aliens who receive government benefits to riot and vote Democrat/Labor/CDU on next elections. I fail to see any ethnic replacement or significant cultural divide occuring in this country, in contrast with the west where ruling establishment is heavily leaning left and is actively dedicated to genociding their own people.

Who gives a shit about what hohols do? We already had a base there, fyi.

yes but because of pro-eu pro-us ukraine gvmt would've not renewed the base so we would have lost it, what happens next is we got nato ships right at our borders and western front is completely fucked

We had a lease. You realize that without it there is no black sea fleet, right?

>Putin is not pro-white. And he's never been. He never expressed ANY concerns about ethnic replacement. On the other contrary, he fosters that.
Then why do we know that his party donates significant sums of money to (extreme) right wing parties in western europe?

wew, are you really buying this meme?
>inb4 Russian hackers memed Putins KGB agent Trump into us presidency

>what happens next is we got nato ships right at our borders
So you decided to speed it up, then? Nice move.

After listening to a kgb defector for over an hour I must say.. Damn. Hope you guys can get your country back someday too

>>inb4 Russian hackers memed Putins KGB agent Trump into us presidency
nice strawman there

You will pay for mh17 in some way m8

I didn't decide shit, but I guess that the army thought about this and ruled it as the best course of action
>inb4 shilling here with no real knowledge about any of this stuff

let's agree to disagree on this case but I can say the way everything went, like the crash site being analyzed months after the crash, it wasn't Russia's fault because if it would be, there would be an investigation which would be complete in a week and Russian officials would go to the tribunal

It's fact Ivan. If Putin is as corrupt and bad why not just play the wests game? So he can leave office with his money

How did a Russian buk missile system end up in the hands of some amateur patriots?
Kremlin let them have it. It's Russia's fault. Of course they didn't plan to destroy a civ plane, but you know something can go wrong with untrained rebels having buk missile systems.

as I said, lets agree to disagree, I have a different view on this
but one thing tho: the west arms terrorist 'rebels' in the middle east who fuck up way more and its ok
when (I'm not saying it is) Russia is doing it 'weeeeeeeeeee'
why would he need money? in the west you have power thru money, it's another game here
if you are rich but have no connections, it's a sure way to get fucked and lose the money

People just respect him because he doesn't bow to the US empire.

We will bring you the head of ukr scum, who shot the mh17. You will find it near your feet on the blood soaked bed, when you wake up in the morning. And now go back to your tulips. Naive, brainwashed asshole.

I just want us to be friends lads...

I want a second Peter the great

Aren't russians half chinks?

The US would be a much better place too if half of their leadership came from ex CIA men

me too, it's sad that we cannot into friendship because of skypes

wew, this cherrypicking

That's Ukraine

>listen here russkies my TV told me Putin is based,stop lying you paid ukrainian shills!

Politically incorrect populist. What. More. Do. You. Need. To. Know?

>liberal intellegentsya yet again came to "redpill" pol about MUH EBIL PUTIN
classics

>Putin is not pro-white. And he's never been. He never expressed ANY concerns about ethnic replacement

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPYOhrmFR4

what about this? are the subtitles wrong or what?

Does he really satisfy you as a president, though?

he's got 80%+ approval rating
so he is doing something right.

answer me, shill
also, putin he's against eu, and I want to see the eu collapse and shitskins purged

Putin just being Putin

He doesn't say "whites" specifically, he says "europeans". I wouldn't say he's pro or anti white, i think he's just a bit perplexed by europe like we all are. Also most hated """guests""" here are from caucasia, so they aren't totally somalia.

>everyone who have different opinion is a shil
Subtitles are semi-accurate, he doesn't says exactly 'white', he says 'europeans'. Even if so, he allows shitton of shitskins in our country.

>WHITE Russian

hey there italy, still rescuing all those refugees?
I think you've earned some weeks off lad

he is a buffet of manliness

>Update
red this in the youtube comment section, europeans means white. white americans, white australians, they're all of european ancestry

yep, still rescuing. that's why i hate my government and the european union and that's why i'm inclined to support putin

So what? He did it. Nobody else has stood up to the fucking jews. Putin did, thus he is a legend.

And now Trump is trying for forge an alliance with him. Neither man is perfect, but compared to the cucks we have had like Clintons/Bush the Trump-Putin team is heaven sent.

it is not looks that matter but the heart....

wait, do liberals have hearts at all?

he is kinda based

Gotta say, RT is the only news outlet that scares the shit out of me. They seem to do decent reporting, but there's a vague sense of unease, very much unlike SJW infested MSM which is really easy to out as bullshit.

Holy shit, the subtitles are lying as fuck. The translation is totally DIFFERENT in Russian: Putin says nothing about whites. He only uses the birth rate argument as another opportunity to poke the West. Putin is a Eurasianist, end of story. All that Duginist shit. Eurasianism is best depicted at the pic.

Damn it, how you all disgust me, little cuckolds & wiggers, if you SERIOUSLY consider Putin as an example for your own country. In that case, you probably deserve to become a lot more shitty than you are now.

Easy, just check:
youtu.be/-KHCNk9BYy4
Do you know any politician in his position (besides Duterte) who speaks like that? I do not know any president besides him who speaks out what he believes in and what really makes sense. Sure there are some other good leaders right now but Putin is above these faggots, no question bout that homie.

we dont consider putin an example. We just like to trigger libtards. We know Putin is the enemy; just look at NATO.

If you think the US wont fuck him up at the first chance, you are very mistaken.

>Gog and Magog

we know our history.

this

youtu.be/uwWMaJJ_MSg?t=8s
full version

>Why are so many people seemingly fascinated with Putin here?
Because it pisses you and your globalist cabal overlords off, (((langley)))

>Oh look a "Russian" user (proxy)

I agree with his forieng policies but disagree with his domestic behavior. He doesn't look like he knowns what to do with the country and leans left because of this.

What happens to him when we don't hate him?

Putin did NOT stand to the fucking jews, he IS one. Okay, he's a peacock and a really good one. He's good at entertaining and catering to Western cuckolsds & wiggers who for some reason thing think that they're NOT cuckolds. So what, now? We're a peacock of a country now, deeply rotten inside and showy and pretentious on the outside. Fuck that. Fuck Putin's wiggers.

Yep, I dislike them too. Heavily dislike. If I am all against mass migration, why would I support those libtards in the first place? That would be totally out of my way. That being said, Putin is a horrible choice on so many levels.

>Oh look, Putin says some stupidly trivial shit, he must be my hero now

I was thinking the Russians must somehow be running 123movies.to . I can't see how they pay to host their content otherwise. No ads all pirated seemingly. Why would Russia ( or anyone ) need Netflix?

I thought maybe 123movies.to was some kind of state actor attacking US copyright revenue.

Weird

fpbp
he's a neocon just like the establishment right in america.

Authoritarian government is appealing to weak-minded people.
Also he doesn't like fags.

>trivial shit

100% correct in any case.