Could it really happen? Could we uncuck our nation?

Could it really happen? Could we uncuck our nation?

Theresa May says Donald's Trump's victory shows why Britain needs to control immigration - The Telegraph
apple.news/AGFCuCn7lS4imtMN7dGWeFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.news/AGFCuCn7lS4imtMN7dGWeFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theresa may talks out of her arse, she would say anything to stop UKIP rubbing May's face in her own shit
she had six years to do something about it and INCREASED IMMIGRATION

>Could we uncuck our nation?
No

>apple.news/AGFCuCn7lS4imtMN7dGWeFQ
after reading that article I realise now she is just patronising us again. She doesnt REALLY GET IT ! it isnt about low income people being pissed off. IT IS EVERYONE WHO PAYS TAX so that they can watch people like her living on our tax money and leading a lifestyle none of us can afford. It is about business getting funded by our income tax and then moving the money abroad. It is about business throwing us out of work so shitty albanians can do the job for half the money. It is about tax payers wanting rich people to fucking stop ignoring them and to take less money. 3000 people in this country are being kept by 38 million in a lifestyle nobody can afford unless you rip the tax payer off. The tax payer is also in a shit about immigrants stealing the tax money

Why does everybody shit talk us and then copy us immediately after we prove that we are successful

Wtf I love burgers now

May likes to talk and never take action on anything.

Pic related shows all the good policies the Tories promised, they dropped every single one.

Viktor Orban arrested richard spencer once, people can change, but i agree not people like Theresa May, she has said waaay to many things that makes me believe she will never to the right thing.

kek so the vote of brits wasnt good enough but trumps victory is?

>will say

I wish she would stop talking and actually do something about it.

Iron Lady 2 when, bongs?

zzzzz
She wont deliver.
UKIP GET NIGE A FUCKING SEAT AND FIX US
FUCK

Britain is a US proxy state.

Britain is a US vassal state. If America says "fuck immigrants", they say "Yes sir".

You're just mad

Mad about what?

Haters gonna hate

Not everyone can be as great as us
It's ok, I understand

Only lefties here hate Americans lads, the sane amongst us only have love for our American brothers

She can start with having that haggis nigger Sturgeon killed. He multiculturalism verbal diarrhoea the last few days is fucking vile.

you mean like you copied brexit?