Black Trump supporter: What's going on in Chicago? Blacks killing blacks!

>Black Trump supporter: What's going on in Chicago? Blacks killing blacks!

>Brain dead nigger: *sips red drank* yeah but *smacks lips* dey *sips red drank* dey bein' *licks teeth* dey bein' systematically contrulled doe

youtube.com/watch?v=8Glu3WgQ4Qw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is eye wateringly frustrating to see liberals defend black on black violence.

Someone's brave enough to tell the truth and it's all like "they're oppressed! It's because of poverty!"

at 0;29 that meme nigger is in background

got em guy

Lol, I noticed that too. He definitely stands out, even if he's only on screen for a spit second.

>headphone nigger
>got a free education
>couldn't pay attention in school
>gets liberal arts class which is more patting on the back than learning
>told he could do no wrong
>gets a participation degree and set out on the streets to be a yes-man for the liberal agenda
And people say religion is all faith and no brain, liberalism just became the new religion.

"I don't need facts, I don't need explanations. I simply know it's the truth because I have faith it's the truth."

>You should be killed for not agreeing with my views

Typical nigger behavior

Niggest nigger is right and we need to teach these xenophobic, closeted racist scum and their children to stop being brainwashed by the white patriarchy.

>liberal teacher goes to hard conservative state
>opens mouth
>gets shot by school children
Bubba J of the KKK is more likely to get a teaching position than this woman.

>racism
>sexism
>memolution

instead of math, history and literature KEK

The left has become so insane with the way they try to bend things to their own agenda. Just when you think "ok, there's no way they'll he able to defend this", they do this bizarre form of mental gymnastics to try and counter your argument.

Literal advocating for marxist brainwashing.

Except Trump is striking down Common Core, so she'd just get a hardline conservative curriculum handed down to her by the very school she went to teach at.

In Poland we have more Polish&history&religion than math&physics&chemistry&biology in schools.
Is this any good?

No

Fuck Obama. Fuck Kendrick Lamar. Fuck every nigger who asked for gibmedats.
The white man has risen again to take his throne.

Being a civilized black must be the most Kafkaesque prison ever devised.

Do you know who hates niggers the most? Law abiding blacks.

Evolution would actually cause racism because of one race being more evolved.

>le uncle tom meme

Except evolution is a meme

>tfw feel endless amount of pity for Tommy Sotomayor because of how much retarded bullshit he sees his people commit on an almost daily basis
I wonder if there's anything but rage left in the man.

It really must suck to be a decent person and knowing your entire group refuses to be a decent person.

>red
Its purple dumbshit
Even Chapelle made jokes on it

youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk

cucks

Blacks have very high self esteem in studies so it's no surprise they think they can be anything and fail.

Throwing out her obviously stupid idea, I do think blacks would do a lot better if they just left the cities, but most are unwilling to give up their tribalism and poisonous culture and forge out on their own. They'll always be slaves to it.

It's usually only the half-white blacks that have any common sense. Most of them have characteristics of both sides though, black and white. They're somewhere in between. Some decent traits, some not so decent. It's as Hitler described.

We're being indoctrinated into Polakdom instead of learning sth useful. That's why the best we can do is clean the fucking toilets. 12 years are being fucking wasted.

Also, all emigrants should be banned from voting

Genetics play a role so you still have that problem. It just doesn't work.

>there's more white n white crime than black on black crime
BUT THAT'S FUCKING WRONG YOU DUMB NIGGER
LOOK AT CRIME RATES

It's true, in the United States, not adjusting for population sizes.

Proportionally, black on black crime is far larger, of course.

I SAID CRIME RATE
If in 100 whites 10 commit crimes and in 10 niggers commit 5, the 10 is higher but the rate for nigger crime is much bigger

LOOK AT NIGGER CRIME RATES

YES LETS JUST IGNORE WHITES ARE 60+% AND NIGGERS ARE ONLY 13%

Yes I'm aware of the "purple drank" meme. However the guy in the video is drinking red. That's the joke.

Watch the whole video before commenting you dumb nigger.

that joke is a meme

Be nice Ivan

Theres no proof of evolution none. If you BELIEVE in the evolution religion you must also believe in the big bang religion. kek

>Theres no proof of evolution

>0:50
>because I'm not led by ((((((the nose)))))).
He knows, shut it down!

nice proof cuckboi

Why are black people so fucking sheep't?

>Big Bang
>Evolution

makes me think

They have an average IQ of 85
One standard deviation below whites

Go to a natural history museum you dumb nigger. Maybe google 'fossils' sometime.

Because it's like that guy said, you can help yourself but most are told they're victims, get things without effort, carry a victim complex and a chip on their shoulder and just look for whoever will promise to gibs them free shit. Further more those that do wish to make something of themselves are labeled Uncle Toms or House Niggers.

nice proofs cuckolutionist. Google Jesus

They have a horrible mentality when it comes to successful blacks. Plenty of them turned on Obama the second he didnt make them all millionaires.

What evidence is there that Jesus was the son of God?

none google talmud goy

why are niggers unable to speak english properly?

kek

Nah you see him progressing into pure hopelessness through out thr years on his channels.

How the fuck are the majority of blacks going to learn to help themselves if that sort of mentality continues to be fostered?

It'd be nice to think that the whole gibsmedat thing was a racist stereotype but I see so many examples that it just seems to be the natural state and the ones who don't have it are definitely rare exceptions.

Dave Chapelle fits this bill well. He's gone on record as saying that blacks are their own worst enemy.

There's also "Return of the King," that episode of Boondocks where MLK comes back and blasts modern blacks for being niggers. Aaron McGruder is definitely ashamed just as much.

I teach at a school that's about 3/4 white mixed with inner city kids and I'm always surprised by the wisdom of some of my black students. A lot of them like Trump, for example, and said he was a breath of fresh air because he "told it like it was." A few were even joking last week that maybe black people will get their acts together once they realize that they "blew the presidency."

Boondocks video for reference:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

I've found that the black kids I teach who live in suburbs or have educated parents do really really well.

It's the ones who have families that choose to stay in the city or live off the system that suffer.

Same can be said of white kids, though. I teach a lot of kids whose parents do well and the kids are brilliant students. I teacher others whose parents lost their jobs and just never bothered to get back on the horse and the kids are miserable little cunts.

Heres a headfuck for the both of you, If the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit are all one in the manifestation of the Holy Trinity (it is; check the Orthodox-Catholic Schism) then surely it must follow that with each being a divine aspect of the other that Jesus Christ is the ultimate mother-fucker as as some heavenly instance the divine aspect of the Son aswell as the Father and the Holy Spirit would have had to conceive of and then make reality the act of impregnating the Virgin Mary?

something came in the mail today

>there's more white on white crime than black on black crime

ayy

Blacks know they're being replaced by cheap illegal mexican labor since most compete for the same low skilled jobs, thats why they vote for Trump

loled at the systematically controlled nigger in the background

>instead of math
No. Math is the one solid thing. There is one answer, and you've got the right answer or the wrong one. It's pure.

Now blacks are not smart.
BUT the gibsmedat was learned behavior taught by the Dems to keep them on the plantation, voting straight Democrat. A lot, maybe most, problems with niggers are because of welfare, food stamps, affirmative, action, etc.
They are too stupid to realize they are completely manipulated.

Even niggers put the black man down

>hi, i am 12 and a half years old. Let me repeat bullshit my friend told me while playing kickball.

More likely they don't care so long as they're eating

kek dude in the hat was literally the *smacks lips meme* irl. amazing.

>The moment he asks the nigger if race relations have gotten better under Obongo

I think blacks are secretly glad King Nigger is gone. Now they can resume the usual 'da white man in charge dont go school' mentality.

This. Math is the ultimate truth. Just not to liberals and or inbred slack jawed cletus type yokels.

are you fucking retarded?

IZ U RETRTED NIGGA? SHIEET YO DIZ NIGGA RDERDED

Well there really isn't if you actually look into it. It's all just "look at this. This might have happened"
Evolution has as much evidence as Christianity.

>IZ U RETRTED NIGGA? SHIEET YO DIZ NIGGA RDERDED

Christ he's not only a Mongoloid, he's a Mongoloid nigger. Fuck !!!! Kill yourself you filthy sub human.

Says the guy who believes a fish crawled on land and gave birth to a monkey

Dude your education in regards to science and maths almost always better comparred to western standards. You have a lot of good people coming out of places like AGH and Warsaw. I don't know about your grade school but it can't be any more indoctrinating than ours.

Nigger: Niggas like you need to be killed
African-American person: No
Nigger: What's your point?

What that really fired my neurons you simpleton.

You truly believe a fish grew lungs and feet and crawled ashore? Well where did this fish with lungs and legs go? Why did this species disappear? You really believe that a reptile grew wings and started flying? Where did this flying reptile disappear to? Do you also believe that a human wmight any minute now give birth to a ayy lmao? Or did the evolution just stop suddenly? Why the fuck dont i have wings?

Try saying that again but in coherent English.

Well, liberals are doing their best to push Common Core and make math even harder to learn.

The filthy people that can't afford private school are better off remaining ignorant of doing math. They have phones to do that for them.

If evolution was real then how come non whites still exist? I'm with the snow nigger on this one. God made some people inferior. Don't ask me to explain why.

Evolution was founded by a Catholic monk. The Chuch acknowledges evolution as fact
dumbass

There's a HUGE difference between evolution and eugenics.

Trying to assert what you think makes a person superior or inferior as an objective truth instead of your own opinion just shows how close-minded you are.

This is just like the Human Tay video

THESE VIDEOS ARE BEING MADE TO INCREASE THE ANTI-TRUMP HATE

The anti trump nigger was right. The other nigger is just a house nigga kissing up to whitey out of self-hatred. I'm tired of this bored defending blacks who put down their race for white acceptance.

evolution is a theory. An unproven stupid theory. Made up just like the big bang to push this agenda that we're all just monkey men in a galaxy of 6 million shekel galaxies of planets and we are unimportant and should only care about ourselves and amterial things

We should only care about blowing our loads and when that gets too boring we should do all kinds of gay tranny fag fetishes and cuck fetishes to make it exiting and act like a bunch of fucking cuck monkey degenerate faggots

>le you is uncle Tom xD
fucking nignogs

Do they REALLY not understand the concept of illegal immigration? Your education system must be seriously fucked up.

You are boring. Fuck off.

>evolution is a theory
No, it's a scientific theory. Which means, it's a fact. If you had English as a first language, you would already know that, you ignorant faghole.

Is it fun shitposting?
I'm honestly curious.

What brings a person to type something like this and think people actually find it funny?

Everyone who still questions the difference between a normal dude who happens to have dark skin and a nigger should see this video.

The difference is clear. Normal dude uses reason to support his argument, never insults or tries to incite a reaction from his opponents, only tries to make his point. Fucking degenerates make threats for no reason, are unironically racist and all around wastes of oxygen.

Notice how as soon as black Trump man rightfully calles the nigger uneducated, scum is btfod so hard he can only parrot.
>our taxes support worthless degenerates like headphones and red drink boy by spoon feeding them welfare.

What's Common Core?

Actually wait,do i even wanna know?

Can you truly be this retarded? Or are you just pretending?

Hey tranny fag did i trigger you?

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

SO YU B SAY IN!

What is is young John Oliver doing in the background?

It proponents say it's a way of standardizing education models so American schools can better compete with foreign models.

In actuality, it's just an excuse to monopolize education while driving down costs and increasing profits for book printers and other industries that make a killing off schools. What this serves to do is undermine actual education and prop up standards of learning that directly conflict with how things are done in the real world. It also serves to skew education statistics into looking like your student body is learning higher-order concepts, when all they're learning is to tow whatever agenda the school is pursuing at the time.

>teach

Lol
It's this kind of trash that ends up sleeping around with their students

Inb4 niiiiccceeee