Now that the dust has settled on the whole spirit cooking thing, what are your thought's on Styx?

Now that the dust has settled on the whole spirit cooking thing, what are your thought's on Styx?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpuIAZzmjbk
youtube.com/watch?v=1IUZmKeG7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ISIyylFfJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that bitch ass stole my book title.

>everyone that guessed right suddenly crawls from whatever rock they were hiding under.
Moron

He's well spoken, I wish I could articulate like that.

He's honestly a fucking genius. He basically knows everything about every religion ever, studied anthropology in university, is an occult expert, knows a fuck ton about history and has a general understanding of world politics and is an expert in domestic politics and political history.

>January 6th 2016

I unironically think he's not that smart and not particularly wise or savant.

Kek priest one

Who?

He definitely called this one every step of the way. I like Styx. Granted he was a lot less likable when he was younger.

A L L R I G H T Y O U T U B E

Can someone recommend me some of styx's best writings? He's got like a million books on his amazon and I'm not buying them all.

he's a fucking faggot

So US warlock > mexican warlock?

Yeah and he still a bitch ass that steals book titles cause he's too lame to think up his own. This negates all other positive traits he might have had. And I bet he is the OP.

I stole it from the mexican warlock story. But he did guess it fairly early.

I really like him, I even listen to his occult shit

yea, like I said, he guessed right and now he is claiming victory.
I'm going to do the same. Make all kinds of predictions about whatever subject and when I hit the jackpot I'll pretend to be a magician.
FUCK.OFF.

What a strange coincidence that you should ask this. Doesn't sound like an ad at all

Is he the profit of kek?

Checked

This

he was consistence and qualified his predictions. you on the other hand are just a jelly hater

Was there honestly anyone on here who didn't think that Trump was going to win? I mean, if you look at how they cooked the polls, it was pretty obvious.

I like him. Watch his videos fairly regularly.

I don't agree with the cultural libertarianism or his avoidance of race, but he churns out some solid videos imo.

I've sent his video on the electoral college to a few buddies to teach them why we have it
youtube.com/watch?v=mpuIAZzmjbk

T H A T S A B O U T A L L

He looks like a faggy hipster wallowing in pretentions of supernatural powers.
He should apply for James Randy's 1 million bucks and prove it.

I discovered some things about him that I know will make me think less of him, if I choose to pursue

So Noone here predicted Trumps victory?

Everyone already knows he's gay.

Do tell us. that bitch ass stole my book title.

I like him a lot. He's well spoken, well informed, and provides and interesting and unique perspective. I like the pacing and quantity of his videos and I also like his voice.

Honestly when I first saw him, the hair, occult schtick, etc, I though "wow, embarrassing", but I was definitely proven wrong and he's a super smart guy. Happy to have learned about him.

>jelly hater
nice ad hominem
I'll start to take him serious when he has more than one, if not ALL his other 'predictions' come through, magically.
'grand warlock' FFS

on Sup Forums making posts about himself still.

This man is obviously buttdevistated.

We'll build a spirit wall and make ghost mexico pay for it!

That's about all... Cya next time.

seems like a good guy but

>youtube personalities

....... nope.

>"legalize them all, I don't give a fuck"
>Lives in one of the whitest states (or so I gather)

Wow color me surprised. Still, top-tier US political analysis. I usually watch him when I don't have the time for a 90-minute Molymeme video.

If you watched more of his video's, you'd realize that you are ignorant on the subject of the occult. It's not about summoning demons like so many people think, it's mostly about inducing a change in your own self perception through the use of psychological self-manipulation.

bad loser are we?

More based than ever before.

He's the one that really gave me hope a few months before the election, with his 90% chance of Trump victory figure.

I'm gonna keep a closer eye on what he says from now on. He's part of my "new and improved" brand of independent content creators.

You stole the book title and put out a weak ass book with like 35 pages. Wait until the real version comes out. You're going to look like a joke. Faggot. Posting about yourself on here for advertisement.

I bought After the Ashes, and it's pretty informative. Could be helpful if you survive nuclear fallout.

This faggot steals book titles. Forget the good guy shit. He trash.

>harvest the mexican spirit with muhmetics
>make a soul shield around america
>save the world

Found him on election night, his commentary was 10x better than anything else on.

Except that it literally is about summoning demons too. You think you can narrow the occult to some non-occult shit. This only means you haven't experienced the deep occult.

Love Styx, wish I could ramble that coherently and on point for hours.

Games not over yet. Half 2 comes when the real book comes out. Believe it.

You know the content is what matters the most. Why are you so mad for having to change a title? And if he released it after your book, why don't you sue him?

Which no one will.

daddy styx ^-^

>what are your thought's on Styx?
Has little understanding of the world outside of the US. For example, the idiot said Putin should be hanged by his own people, which shows his ignorance of Russia and Putin.

His election coverage was top tier. He litterally is the greatest political commentator in US.

He dress and look like a faggot and the 666 stuff is beyond weird.

P E A C E O U T

Y U H S H I T F U C K S

It's about respect. He showed me disrespect at a deep level by stealing my title. But understand when the real book comes out, the content level will be so high above his weak shit people won't even pay attention to his version any more. This isn't a joke to me. I'm going to make this bitch ass look stupid as fuck.

I don't follow him, but watched his video on spiritual cooking pedo ring, was great analysis. Maybe FBI should try that.

Do you have a rapidly growing Youtube channel with 65k+ subscribers? If not, then probably no one will care about what you do.

Don't count on it.

No, I'm with you. I predicted Trump's success from the beginning, I could even explain myself. I'm still a fucking moron. Trump's win only looked like an upset to people who were falling for MSM propaganda, if you were aware of that propaganda and looking past it was pretty fucking apparent.

He strikes me as an autist who spends all of his time and energy on this.

Maybe it's his shitty 666 metal head stoner look that throws me off.

dude, just go back to like a week or even a few days before the election and find somebody, like anybody really, like (((steve schmidt))) here youtube.com/watch?v=1IUZmKeG7eE and compare what this intellectual powerhouse of the right said compared to what styx said, the permavirg from /r9k/ who wears black leather tunics and has the androgynous long hair and bla bla and put them side by side and compare and it is hilarious. why doesn't msnbc just bring on styx i mean it makes more sense at this point than the people that were 100% wrong.

but thats assuming steve schmidt cares about being right i dont think he does I think his job is to sew malcontent and black pill the right into apathy.

Are you guys in correspondence? Have you confirmed that it wasn't just a fluke? Just send a cease & desist order and take it from there.

You claim

>This channel is not available in your country
I hate this wreck of a nation.

stop making threads about yourself styx ffs...

i want him to punish me with his mighty magick wizard wand ; ) i have been a bad boy recently.

At least we can still watch his videos

How is that possible? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to ban in certain countries. Is Germany just China-tier and bans all dissenting content?

I think he's silly.

It sometimes happen to me on mobile. Guess (((they))) are trying their best to hinder the truth.

can i get you some waawaa daddy styx? will that make me a good little boy?

wut, they can do that?

Putting aside the edgy attire and the voodoo horseshit, he simply provided the best and most accurate account of the election. I watched his live stream during the election because he just flat out understood what was going on better than anyone else. He even let us know how the states were going to go at about 20 percent of the vote in simply by looking at the counties that were reporting at that point. Meanwhile every professional outlet got it wrong every step of the way. So regardless of what you think about him personally, he clearly read the American people better than everyone else.

Stop making threads about yourself, little buddy.

Styx, we know this is you. Stop pretending.

Stop being such a faggot.

Wait, people do that?

This is SO obviously you Styx.

Proper way:
>Trip
>Make thread asking what people think of you
>Get called a faggot
>Leave and never come back

Please adhere to the rules of the board, faggot.

Of course, 4chins is free advertising.

That's retarded. Styx isn't even Alt-Right. He's your standard cultural libertarian, but he's just smart enough to see which way the wind blows. Germany would be blown away by any level of press freedom.

i thought it was hilarious that his stream was over so early into the night while the msm was still musing over whether she could still win.

I have a sneaky suspicion he self-promotes on Sup Forums, without paying Sup Forums gold.

Even if it is him, so what? It's good that good content is posted and disseminated on Sup Forums and styx is good content. He also seems like a nice guy. Hi styx :3

That's a foregone conclusion.

styx shitposts on pol all the time. he is probably shitposting here right now...

Yeah that was hilarious. He basically declared Trump the winner and went to play Runescape like 5 hours before the election was over. I went to other streams and everyone was saying too close to call for the next few hours.

Ask Styx about caninus spiritus.

he's not shitposting he's shilling his channel as usual. He creates those styx general threads with his latest video all the time.

nice man. nice smile

I got Sargon really triggered a few months back. He was on his whole Alt-Right = SJWs bullshit and I called him out. A few hours later he reiterated that point in a video and was very upset. He said the Alt-Right wouldn't win people over like that. To which Pale Hominid made a great reply.
>I have no YT Channel or account.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ISIyylFfJ0

Reminder that Styx is a severely autistic and obsessed NEET, he seriously needs to seek psychological help of some kind, although preferably he should just be euthanized humanely.

He has been doing this weeks or months now: prepare proxies every day, post his little Styx general, circlejerk himself endlessly, and then make a video about it with his signature "Hello Youtube" which is an oxymoron since he is saying hello to himself

Just think about it, think about all the effort he's investing in making shitty political """analysis""" videos that almost no-one watches and making generals to circlejerk himself with his proxies, not to mention that pretty much everyone here hates him.

And he does this every day, multiple times a day even. Sometimes there are a few days without Styx threads, but it's still ridiculously obsessive.

As I'm posting this he probably has already made a Styx general and is anxiously waiting for (You)'s made by himself so he can fool the normies and feel good about himself. He's clearly a NEET who probably hasn't done anything worth of any note in years or decades, so he can afford to do this 24/7.

What a sad creature. Please put him out of his misery, anyone. No one deserves to live like this.

I really only like listening to his views of the occult. He's fairly enjoyable to listen to in the background while doing work.

is this a new pasta?

are you the SOCK account guy hes always talking about? what are you so butthurt about?

It's so sad and obvious that he keeps posting threads about himself...