ITT: We pretend Trump lost the election

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT. GOD DAMMIT BURGERS YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE FUCKING JOB AND YOU BLEW IT SPECTECULARLY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU DO REALISE THAT NOW YOU HAVE TO KILL THIS SICK BITCH RIGHT ? DO TI FAGGOT

(this post is satire)

>God that would of made being on Sup Forums unbearable.

Eat it Trumpfag

Hahahahahahahaha you stupid Americans literally elected a sharter.
SHART
IN
MART

topkek

>would of
>doesn't know how to use le maymay arrows

Go back to rebbit

Oh well. Everyone thought he was going to lose anyways. Anyone see that new video uploaded where everyone gathered at Trump Tower and laughed?

Oh guy come on.
It's just another 8 years of Obama.

HAHAHAHAH DRUMPF FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH I TOLD YOU WE WOULD WIN NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH A WOMAN FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS

Your whole country is a shart.

Omg that's memetic appropriation, im so triggered

I'm gonna protest, but after work and I have to be home early so I can help my daughter with her homework before she goes to bed. Do you think there will be time to swing by Costco?

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/
>404

guys... I thought Sup Forums was right...

Be careful, you don't want to meme this into existence and switch timelines again

I DIDN'T EVEN PANIC BUY AMMO HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM THE PACKS OF GOOGLES

ANY ANONS IN NORTH TEXAS WILLING TO SELL ME SOME???

Nah, our magick is strong this won't happen

I swear if you racist bigots retreat to Australia I will hold up so many fucking cardboard signs

FFS burgers WHY did you let (((them))) take control?

Welp, can't say we didn't try. America will follow in Sweden's footsteps now I guess.

I don't want to live in a feminist society but that's where we're heading now. Might move to eastern europe, it's all we have left at this point.

wtf i hate america now

I knew it. Predicted this at the start of the election. Theres just no way a cartoon like Trump would win. What were the republicans thinking

>mfw drumpfkins thought they'd win

I'm going to take the black pill and just live of the gibsmedats.

TRUMP LOST. I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED TO BE A WHITE MALE

Guys... I just realized the world will be engulfed in nuclear fire within 3 months.

DRUMPF BTFO

how long till were drafted to fight the Russians?

Fuck Brazil

Great post though brbr

The West died today. We let them fuck us. They rigged everything and they fucked us. This is in God's hands now. Those Russian nukes are sounding like a great idea right about now.

Say it with me

MADAME PRESIDENT

But Trump won the popular vote! We can still petition for the electoral college to elect him!

I cannot fathom how the Jeb surge actually came to pass.

N-NO PLEASE

fucking kill me

Americommunists are finally going to get what they truly deserve

t. LARPing hilldawg

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>CTR Denial: The thread

We don't need to pretend, he lost the popular vote. Enough salt for the next years.

Apologize

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Come on, paranoid bastards, try to have some fun for a change.

We all know they rigged the elections against him. Here are the REAL results.

>Americans in charge of brexit

BAHAHAHA

I got you, fellow kommando.

I've got .223 wolf starting at $2.50/round. Bulk purchase of 500 rounds I'll go $2.25/round. I got some 30 round usgi magazines for $100 a piece.

this board tries too hard to be it's-self

plebs

Guys we all new the meme had to end at some point. Just be glad that we proved how much power we have.

We'll get Rand to be president in 4 years. Just keep strong and carry on.

It's not fucking fair. I tried telling my 3 year old that Clinton is going to be our President this morning. He just looked at me saying ooby ooo over and over. I told him that he is being hard headed like a brain dead libfag. I feel like the liberal (((media))) has already gotten to him. Literally shaking right now.

WWIII INC

>would of

this shit annoys me so much
isn't it supposed to be
>would've ?
>would have

Yo guys any of you planning to move hastily to Russia? We could form a group and leave for Russia this week. I'd rather fight with Russians in the upcoming world war

now that it's all over I feel safe in admitting I really like the clinton pepe

she wears it well

reee

>MOVE OVER GERMANY WE HAVE A NEW KEK IN TOWN

Can you build a bunker in 71 days?

Literally shaking, my 8 year old got assaulted by pro-hillary supporters, saying that "they own the country now" and "All whites must die", then they demolished all the walls of my house screaming "america is for everyone now, racist". I told them that this was my property and they shouted back saying that land stolen from natives and houses built by slaves isn't mine, even though the house was built 40 years ago by mexicans and the land was purchased from native americans. I'm crying as I'm telling my daughter that america is controlled by these people.

I think either widespread blackpilling or even greater embrace of fascism would have been Sup Forums's response to a Hillary victory.

Enjoy your next 8 years of your life filled with:

-"arab springs"
- nonstop babble about ragheads
- Obama: the never ending journey, part III: the quest for ones tail
- homos and queers 24/7
- blacks complaining democrats "cant do nuffin fo me man!"
- drones
- the official switch over to matriarchy
- + the castration of man... bonus official
- more arab shit with obligatory bombings
- raghead refugees, I told you it had more arab shit
- ignorant hispanics crying about "reforma migratoria" on behalf of their ignorant wetback parents
- Sup Forums misogynistic anti-hill memes everyday
- whites threatening to start a revolution with their daddies shotgun and then shooting up preschools
- "more jobs" turns out to be the expantion of big brother
- even more musty ali-baba bullshit on top of it all

Meh, I never fully supported him anyway.

SAY IT WITH ME

>Literally every single news source had Trump at a

fuck off this isn't english class

Losing your grip on sanity there liberal mongrel boy?

REEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS RIGGED!
Trump never stood a chance.

This, Drumpf was screwed from the start. He never had the slightest chance.

Cheers guys! I can finally make use of this cup of Madame President Hillary Clinton I bought in 2008 when I supported her campaign.

I couldn't bear the shame of using it for the last 8 years because Obongo won.

God dammit some of you are too deep in the spectrum to have some sense of humor, it seems.

Sup Forums back when the election results were coming in. Fucking delicious.

Doesn't need to be English class for people to not write like a 8 year old mangled orphan

Underrated

Thanks for correcting the record.

correct
the
record

topkek

Kek, underrated

Mind if I duplicate this humorous jpeg user?

It was stacked, they had every outlet that wasn't Breitbart or Alex Jones attacking him day and night.

He'd have won a fair election.
At least we had 1 and a half year of fun and memes.

Thank you brothers. ;_;

Madame President won the popularity vote so it's not surprising that it is she who will end up being president after all the electors eventually side with her.

he'll still lose when the electors don't vote for him in december

You had that one ready for months and it killed you when you didn't get to use it.

>CTR has to resort to delusional roleplaying in order to not kill themselves

Lmao stay in college virgins

Fuck, she's going to select 4 or 5 supreme court picks and let illegals vote in every state.
>No more gunz
>no more free speech
>she's at war with pepe so no more Sup Forums
>refugees for days
>tfw women are going to be smug
shit lads I don't think I can take it anymore

how will drumpfkins ever recover?

>over a year of praising kek
>all undone over a joke post
top lel,

>SAY IT WITH ME
I just shart myself?

Not at all. I'd rather have Trump as the president, than use a meme joke

Livestream of me an hero!

>link

OH GREAT NOW OUR KIDS ARE GOING TO GROW UP AND BOMB SCHOOLS! FUCKING CLINTON BUT AT LEAST THEY WILL BE PAID ACTORS. REEEEEE

Fucking hell. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up but... FUCK! Time to kill myself.

>tfw Trump won
dumb shitposters :^)

>hillary wins
I think of all the taunts, this would hurt the most. Having the Brits callously laffin at us... when they were able to pull it off and we were not. And then be reminded of 4yrs of hillary with her effects in the Supreme Court to last my lifetime. And then to see that pic. Damn. I am so glad Trump won.

>read the title sir

I can't fucking believe this. We had a chance of beating that bitch with a god-fearing constitutionalist like Ted Cruz but you bastards had to meme Trump into the nomination (a testament to meme power but it let us down in stretch). We'll never have another chance. We're going to get flooded with Mexicans and Muslims now. I hope you're happy.

Trump finally confirmed as a joke

The joke's on you.

Please.

With Trump in, we don't know what's coming. We're excited. If Hillary had won, we'd know exactly what were coming. We'd be more 10x more depressed than the Hungarian guy who bet his life savings on Hillary.

She's already going back on all her promises.
Women and Mexicans BTFO!

Oh Kek, why hast thou forsaken us?