/FRG/ - Firearm Rights General

Mods plz edition

Stale Bread : archived.moe/k/thread/31986008

>MUH POL
This is a thread about weapons and weapon accessories, and making said weapons easier to acquire.

>This paste fucking sucks, I hate these shitposters
Then recommend improvements/additions, you lazy fuck.

RESOURCES

>Contact Local Representative
house.gov/representatives/find/

>Contact Senator
senate.gov/senators/contact/

CURRENT BILLS

>Hearing Protection Act (Suppressors/Silencers)
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799

>Collectible Firearms Protection Act (Korean M1 Garands and other foriegn-stored Milsurp)
>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2611

Other urls found in this thread:

americansuppressorassociation.com/
fightthenoise.org/take-action/
youtube.com/watch?v=D1iQrmJcSIc
deadairsilencers.com/products/wolverine-pbs-1/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_night_special
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/president-elect-trump-wont-allow-dice-2nd-amendment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Can we get federal pre-emption of assault weapon bans?

at least make the thread interesting. Let's discuss legislation currently in congress.

Hear Protection act is in the House subcommittee on terrorism and homeland security. I think Feinstein runs that one which is horrifying, and it's been there for a year.

Eric Trump actually talked to silencerco about it. Are we finally going to see silencers removed from the NFA?

I'd say that doing so would set a precedent for Federal overreach, but the NFA exists, so...

>remove silencers from NFA

I'd grab a Wolverine so fast for my SLR so fast it'd make your head spin.

by the way trump just said he's gonna pick pro 2A judges on 60 minutes

If it gets out of Feinstein's hellhouse, it'll definitely get passed.

You mean a better American made clone, right?

Hell you might as well start your own silencer company making PBS-1 copies with modern baffle technology--but user serviceable.

Wolverine is welded shut.

Adding this to the Pasta:
>American Suppressor Association
americansuppressorassociation.com/

>Fight the Noise
fightthenoise.org/take-action/

>Hell you might as well start your own silencer company making PBS-1 copies with modern baffle technology--but user serviceable.
Oh fuck I wish a nigga would man.

Does the stigma around Sawed-Offs still exist?

I would buy suppressors in calibers I wouldn't even own, just to be grandfathered in when the dems take things back in 2024

youtube.com/watch?v=D1iQrmJcSIc
Remember lads, death by 1000 papercuts.

hope so, worried the senate might try to filibuster since there's only a slim Republican majority.

>PBS-1
deadairsilencers.com/products/wolverine-pbs-1/

>Wolverine is welded shut.
Wtf? Why would they do something this fucking stupid? It's like gun you can't take apart. So do you just use this thing until it clogs up with carbon fouling and stops suppressing noise?

$10 Enfield

MUH DIK

Can it be taken apart?

less weight.

if you don't have to have threads to hold parts together you can make it lighter.

So you use it until it clogs up and then send it to be serviced by Dead Air?

If it was disposable and non-nfa, then maybe I could understand

Pretty much.

Any retard could make a decently lightweight suppressor that is permanently welded together.

Who is their CEO? Steve Job's ghost?

I could almost see some compromise on certain small things being regulated at state and local, but shit like California is blatantly in violation of the constitution. Like if you look at all Texas' little gun laws they aren't too bad at all, relatively reasonable. Shit like cali's pistol grip ban is just straight up infringement for the purpose of pissing off gun owners and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

It shouldn't. Just like silencers a majority of SBR stamps are for aesthetics and ergonomics. The stigma is from like god damn Al Capone days. Nobody is sneaking in sawed offs under their coats to rob a bank shee. No criminal is waiting 6 months and paying 200 dollars and getting their receiver engraved and reporting interstate movement. They are using hi-points or cutting the buttstock off wood SKS milsurps or poorly cutting off a barrel of a mav 88 and doing probably nothing with it. Plus, the whole shit is basically useless when theres the rifle caliber pistol "loophole", which although I've always worried would come under fire, are not common in crime and aren't a super concealable super killer weapon, they are mostly relegated to toys and collectors.

The thought of buying an m92 and putting a stock on it and a cheap can without telling any government agency, paying any tax, or breaking any laws, really gets my cock drippin.

Well to be fair the PBS-1 has flat baffles and probably sucks anyway.

I have noticed some more modern suppressors have a smaller angle (sharper cone) toward the muzzle end and flatten more toward the end.

Makes sense, directs more high-speed gas at the smaller angle, and becomes less necessary as the gas is slowed more.

I think one of the most important things we can do is bring these retarded liberals into the fold. They fall so easily for the shoulder thing that goes up tier propaganda but I think they might be freaking out about so much other shit that gun scares will become a lower priority.

You want a country where women, men, minorites, disabled, LGBT, immigrants, elderly, are safe? You want less people to be raped? You want less crime? You want America to be a safe haven for alternative lifestyles? You want us to keep all our freedoms? You want law abiding white males to shut the fuck up? Stop demonizing and trying to ban guns.

Contacted my congressman and both members of house. Asked for a repeal of weapons bans, limitations, import bans, and prohibitive taxes.

DESU we should push the idea that gun control is racist, and the 1968 points system was designed soley to disenfranchise poor minorities.
And if you disagree, you're a bigot :^)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_night_special

So this might have warranted its own thread, but I felt it mighta been too Sup Forums

So my university sent this out, and I have no doubt it will be an anti-trump rally. Considering that it was sent out with hotlines for LGBTQSDCXRT and for muslims to report if they're rights as muslims.

So I was considering going to take pics or something, but now I'm wondering if I take a couple signs espousing the virtues of guns against tyranny and violence, and if it might be a good idea to talk to people about guns and why we argue for them. I'm sure alot of them think that litteraly hitler was elected, and if they fear tyranny, they should buy a rifle. I dunno, if a lot more people wind up pro-gun because they think the government might put them in concentration camps, it seems like more people might realize why we have the 2A.

Or should I just stfu and go home?

>I dunno, if a lot more people wind up pro-gun because they think the government might put them in concentration camps, it seems like more people might realize why we have the 2A.
Using the enemy's scare tactics against them? I like it

Also, just wrote my representative for Hearing Protection and Collectable firearms

feelsgoodman

I have already begun doing this with my liberal friends and it FUCKING WORKS SOOOOOO GOOD! Literally. I thought they were lost, no hope leftist libtards but when the dots lined up, I saw it click in their eyes. They realized that it wasnt such an outlandish fucking concept that the 2nd ammendment was designed entirely for overthrowing a shit ass government, and. more importantly, that it is still incredibly relevant

This inspires me.
I guess I'll print a couple of signs up, get some fact sheets going.

I'll post tomorrow if it went well. Any suggestions/dirty tricks to watch out for?

College + guns = you will probably have to talk to an administrative staff member/consulor, be prepared to defend your position with both logic and an emotional appeal (the latter is the only path to victory with some of these types). You'll have to try extra hard to make it not seem like you're going to shoot up a school because those fuckers are hair-trigger when it comes to shit like that.

Source: terrible, terrible life events stemming from freedom of speech being dead :(

Depends if it's Community college or not. Private colleges are biased as hell, but community colleges could not give a shit.

This is public state university (Colorado University)

We have state-supreme court mandated carry-on-campus, so I think there's some precedent.

Democratic activist here (I voted for Trump this round),

Just a reminder to keep buying during the Trump years. Once the Democratic Civil War ends (prob. won't be until after the midterms that we root out the last few H loyalists), we'll be coming with a vengance. Although my wing (labor) ranges from indifferent to pro on gun rights, it's unlikely that gun control will leave the platform. You fucks need to keep buying 80% lowers through FTF cash sales. If you make it impossible to create a registry or implement an AWB, they'll eventually drop it. If we lose, you'll all be fucked because we've created an unstoppable demographic majority.

This.
Never become complacent

what the fuck is flag

Fucking faggot mods moved the thread

we need more /k/ memes

What did you expect?

The mods to be lazy sacks of shit and not made up retarded stickys

It wasn't a thread about "gun control".
Though they do it for free, so...

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/president-elect-trump-wont-allow-dice-2nd-amendment/