Reminder that if drumpf fucks up your country, not ONE of you Americans will be welcome in Germany

Reminder that if drumpf fucks up your country, not ONE of you Americans will be welcome in Germany.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=DC9w4KWEgJE
youtube.com/watch?v=xNxrwtjrzyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that roaches are subhumans and germany is infested with them. This fag's opinion doens't matter. If America is fucked up, americans are welcome only if you promise to bring your guns along and use the roaches as target practice.

only white murricans welcome

Why the fuck would I want to come to your muslim infested shithole in the first place?

This

So burgers aren't okay, bust 6 gorillions kebabs is fine ?
You need to change your priority, Merkel.

You got me fantasizing about camping a station in downtown Berlin with my AK74.

Ha! ...don't we still 'occupy' southern Germany?
O_O
Thanks brother. I care about Germany too.
Much of our culture comes from German immigrants - like my father's family
Do you know, there are still German-spearing Americans?

Reminder that you should get in the shower.
(This post is satire and should not be taken seriously by any law enforcement or other agency)

Fill it was explosives, set em off in the tunnel then have guys with AKs pick off the survivors at all the possible exits.

You post this everyday and everyday we are reminded why Germany is so cucked. Thanks Muhammad Hans

Yeah you do. Germany never went back to being Germany anyways.
Gov takes orders from NWO agencies like the US.
Or mostly the US to be frank. You control our media and gov.

Thanks.

Im all set with moving to turkey

Why the fuck would I want to live anywhere so irrelevant?

nice opinion bro, now go back whereever you came from
(This post is satire and should not be taken seriously by any law enforcement or other agency)

You know without our idiots and peasants, the US wouldnt exist. You are to Europe, what Australia is to the UK.

Sorry
- I mean - I don't support the NWO faggotts
I think we were wrong for entering WWI - that it may have caused conditions that allowed NSDAP and ... WWII. (well that and France's demeaning 'Armistice' ...UK/France's 'reparations' ... )
Question: Do you think Russia/Poland should give back Prussia?

What's wrong with lying in your own bed? Isn't that better than having Abdul and your wife lying in it?

Oh no, Americans won't be welcome in a country where Germans already aren't welcome.

>1 post by this ID

do not entitle yourself for all Germans, I for my part would welcome Trump more than these war mongering hypocrites that the US had the last 20 years

it doesn't matter no one will want to go to little Arabia in a few years OP

>I for my part would welcome Trump
That's because you're probably a kike.

ofc you only welcome niggers not white american people, germany is the world leading country in cuckdom

>little Arabia
Wait a second. I thought that was Britain, not Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

shut up mohammed.

oh look it's this thread again

I'll just move to Somalia and walk in freely.

Look, Ahmed is posting his little thread again.

>not ONE of you Americans will be welcome
Last time I checked everyone was welcome

>London is all of Britain because I said so

I want to leave this shitty place and live in Trumps America.

yeah dont even dare to bring your fucked up eating habits to our country, fuck off and go to mexico, you can rape their food and their women

Only doctors and rocket scientists, not sub-human petrol-niggers with double digit IQs.

Yeah it is getting pretty bad but Brexit should slow it down worse now we have that mudslime fuck in London

Nobody cares about your shitty opinion, Achmed. This is none of your business.

Now go back to watching RTL you retarded faggot.

Hey ---Spain has a long history of fighting Islam!

Do you still?
Or do you let them come back?

As my fathers side of the family hails from there im a little bit biased but it IS righttful german clay.
Nothing we built there exists today, or just a fragment of it.
I still think that germany is big enough as it is right now and we have other stuff we have to work on than expansion right now. That stuff comes later.

Short answer, yes.And France should give back the elsaß too.

Speaking of doctors, I think that image might have been doctored.

If you believe it well...

You have sown the seeds of the next European war for reasons I cannot fathom. I hope that you keep electing Merkel until there are no Germans left in Germany.

no that were fucking retarded lefts who cheered for these fucking islam donkey fuckers, i hope they all get raped

Britain has like these insane clusters of arabia, Germany has a mix throughout the country mostly.
But if you want the whole marrakesh/istanbul vibe.
Come to Cologne, to the Kalk district.
More Morrocans than pidgeons man.

I guess all those Syrians and Arabs are rocket scientists and doctors?

"nein"

F U
MY IQ = 130 +
constantly
Amerikanisher aus Seattle

Nobody wants to come to Germany anyway it's a Sandnigger infested hell hole and the only whites there are beat faggots with black cock in their mouths.

>So burgers aren't okay, bust 6 gorillions kebabs is fine ?

Ahahahaha

He is just bitter because his women are getting dicked by sub Saharan Africans lol

Visiting islamic shithole.
>ever

Dude you must be trolling to think I'd even start to ponder leaving this nation. He'll I wouldn't even leave if clinton had won. Anything is better than Deutschland of the Cucks

same

Stimmt.
Tot den amerischweinen!

Geh wo du wohnst tyron schantale!

I've been to Germany plenty of times and it's not as bad as Sup Forums is making it out to be. Blown out of proportion just like Sweden.
Compared to australians they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=DC9w4KWEgJE

We will fight for it anyways when this whole EU thing crumbles.
See you in the trenches baguette.

I hear Thousands of German women are getting Raped by Muslims
..,.and it goes unreported in the news - thanks to Merkle

At least our women aren't getting dicked by birds.

Good luck to Germany when usa, russia and the few semi-sane countries in Europe have had enough of your shit. Remember history. It is not the first time your autistic robot country fucks around with the rest of the world.

Fun fact, we hardly got any of the niggers. They went to sweden or britain or france were there are a lot of them.
We dont get many of the real darkies, we get the arabian sort of subhumans.

You can't run away from being a pussy. You're a faggot in Germany and you'll be faggots in the US.

So tolerant

i know, only muslims and thirdworld subhumns are welcome in germany, rip.

No you fucking wont you'll stay and defend your country you spineless coward.

Well just for that YOU specifically aren't allowed to come here on Trump day for tiddies and BBQ. Austrians are welcome though.

No, just dicked against their will from multiple black men and refugees.

>the muslims won't let americans into their country
Guess America will just have to bomb her way in.

I honestly can't decide which is worse...

You don't get to talk when you sided with the allies during WW2, hence liberating the jews.

Nazi Germany wanted to liberate Europe of this plague, and rather than helping them you opposed them. You're responsible for their current predicament (along with Europe's).

Eternal danskjävel.

The ghost of Curtis LeMay is not amused.

German sense of humour alive and well in 2016. In spite of everything. Good to hear.

See that's the difference though. Our women are dicked against their will whilst your women willingly spread their legs for emu cock.

Who would want to come to Germanistan anyway? I was there in the summer and i felt i was in Saudi Arabia or Somalia. Niggers and allahusnackbars everywhere.

Enjoy getting culturally enriched my Mehmet and Abdul. You made your bed Hanz, now sleep in it.

Oh please.

If I ever feel the need to live in Germany, I'll just show up at the border and tell everyone I'm a 16 year old from Syria without any papers, and I won't rape any more women and children than I absolutely need to.

You fuckers will pay me to live there.

The difference is your joking about Emu cock and the other Aussie isn't joking about Sweden loving Muslim cock everything on your side is all real.

Dude, give him a chance.
Also you'll run out of those immigrants sooner than expected, you always do, so you'll neef the poor lards as cheap labor eventually.
Think of them like Poles from across the ocean.

>Remember history.
Germany almost won WWI - would have without USA
Fravce/UK and US business got NSDAP into power / funded Nazis / tried to use Germany to block/ stop the Communist threat from Russia.

History

Naww poor little swede cuck trying soo hard.

I'd be bitter too if my mother always got fucked by akmhed on the way to the shops lol

You'll have to look like a sand-nigger in order for that to work.

Wait a second... Nevermind.

What about all the Muslims suffering under Trump's KKK NAZI red hats Germany? Where will they go if you don't let them resolve their sexual emergencies in your country?

Pic related.
A typical shitpostrelian famely.

That suck. Could be worse, could be living in Sweeden

stop shitposting merkel

Joking about emu cock? No I don't think so.

were all fuck up your country. as soon as our rednecks breed us out of our homes cause all those deals made them feel like the could hump as much as they want, afd is getting a monopoly on your government

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY MEHMED

"your country"

99% of the time you get shitposts like that from a "german" its some turk/arab/shitskin. real germans are either silently brewing up the hate for the years to come or are as happy as a camper that trump got elected.

Pic related

Typical German women

>I'd be bitter too if my mother always got fucked by akmhed on the way to the shops lol
I reckon that's because you're sexually attracted to your own mother. Jealousy can be a bitch.

Sorry mate, forgot the picture.

>Germany telling anyone about how to make their beds
You fuckers got bedbugs

Don't speak on my behalf and kill yourself.

I'll even take most US backwater rednecks over "syrian" """""refugees""""" from bumfuck nowhere deliberately lying about their place of origin. At least I'm going to know what I'm dealing with.

Lol i'm jealous that you mother gets raped by black refugees?

Of coarse that a normal even in swedeland..

>Living in NSW, not even once

Do you even have guns in dutchastan, or are you pussies like us?

Why would anyone want to go to Dumbcuckistan?

You should read up on that. Hint: Erik Scavenius. We was probably the smartest country during the second world war, we sided with the nazis officially and on paper to avoid civil casualties and get good deals during war time. You are really misinformed if you think that the things you wrote is true. Dont make your own reality Achmed ;)

Here ill give you a link to a video about a great person who used to lead Denmark:
youtube.com/watch?v=xNxrwtjrzyw
You can probably understand a bit danish, and there is subtitltes in german too I see.

this

>Lol i'm jealous that you mother gets raped by black refugees?
No you'd get jealous when your mother is getting dicked by Ahmed, due to the sexual affection you have for your mother.

Eh. I'm pretty white, but I've got black hair. I'll just tan up and grow a beard, maybe spout a little Allahu Ackbar, and it would be fine. I'd threaten to tell the media that they're racists if they didn't accept me as a real Syrian. That should do it.

>implying anyone wants to come to your leftist kraut sandnigger shithole
Fucking traitors of Europe. If you fags don't kill Merkel soon and/or elect AfD, you're all alone.

That makes no sense but I appreciate your attempt at the bantz