Bruce Faulconer

Name a better animation composer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
youtu.be/e_sXOquzxps
youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM
youtube.com/watch?v=BT1Dp69D7q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hacks that take credit for other people's work.

Best team of animation composers is probably Noam Kaniel and Alain Garcia.

Though if only composers working alone are allowed, the obvious choice is Brad Breeck.

Scott Morgan.

Danial ingram.
Granted his best quality is his lyrics but he is still really good at the music itself.

I agree. He's pretty talented.

Is’t that the guy who ruined dragon ball in america?

I can't stand the ''gringo'' version of DBZ.

Terrible music.
Characters either sound too dumb, like a parody of voice acting or they sound like monsters.
They change Goku's personality.

No one cares about your shit Spanish dub pedro

The guy who did Hey Arnold.

the latino audience is way bigger than the gringo audience for DBZ

This. So much this.

I will never not be mad that open up your eyes wasn't nominated for best original song.

Goku's japanese voice is fucking stupid

The english dub is better for this alone

dbz never would have been popular in the states if they used the original goku/music

How did the original dragon ball do in the states?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do

*blocks your path*

Since we're on the topic of Faulconer, is there a version of DBZ out there with English dub but the original Japanese music?

I'm in the weird spot where I'm not a fan of the Japanese dub but I absolutely can't stand Faulconer's soundtrack

No, she IS Goku.

Didn't the Blu Rays have the original music with the English dub?

Sounds like I'm in luck then

I'd rather listen to Sean Schemmel than "KKKKKK-KK-KKKKK-KKKK-KKKKK" any day.

You mean saved it?

Yeah there is a version. It’s called Kai

>Strong muscle man
>Old lady voice

Nah, nigga

>Name a better animation composer.
>Bruce "the fraud" Faulconer
fucking kys

youtu.be/e_sXOquzxps

Surprised to see no mention of Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, or Tim Rice yet. Between the three of them, they composed for most of the Disney Renaissance:

>Aladdin
>The Little Mermaid
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>Pocahontas
>Tangled
>Beauty and the Beast
>Hercules

Personally, Alan Menken is my favorite animation composer of all time. Dude has a magical ability to write evocative songs that fit the stories.

From what I've seen, you want the Blu Ray of Kai. It's got better dialogue (directly translated from the manga and original anime) and MUCH better English voice over.

The Japanese music sucks. Just like the show, the theme goes downhill after the Freeza Saga because Dragonball stops being about going on adventures and start focuses on the fights. The composers can only do so much to salvage Z from the shitty animators and Toriyama being lazy. It's not a strange coincidence that Romantic Ageru Yo got more hype when the song played at the end credits of Super than anything in the OST. Shit, the Goku vs. Jiren fight would've been much better if this was playing during battle:
youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM

If you want the English Dub with Japanese music, then I recommend watching original Dragonball. They even kept the original opening and have sung in English. I'm guessing the success of the VAs singing the OPs and EDs of Yuyu Hakusho brought this change.
youtube.com/watch?v=BT1Dp69D7q0