The GOP's hidden goal

The GOP's goal is fairly transparent. End Roe V Wade and limit contraception to raise white birth rates and institute hardline policies on immigration to lower minority participation in government through several mechanisms. deportation. more gerrymandering. voter disenfranchisement. making shoot to kill laws regarding police officers more lax, not more stringent, and perhaps even making a new gi bill with more incentives for poor and minority to join the military and fight and possibly die.

The goal? retain white control of the US for the next 100 years. Whitelash indeed. It's plain as day.

Other urls found in this thread:

billmoyers.com/story/farewell-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank god they finally wakes up from the cuckening

They won't succeed. Those who build this country with their blood, sweat and tears with a whip at their back gonna take back what is ours.

it's about time they earned my vote

You probably would like this new article out by one of my favorite "liberal elites".

Farewell, America
No matter how the rest of the world looked at us on Nov. 7, they will now look at us differently.

BY NEAL GABLER | NOVEMBER 10, 2016

billmoyers.com/story/farewell-america/

but ending roe v wade would do the opposite of that

GOP IS A BUNCH OF GREADY JEWS

Nice joke, i i'll give you 6/10 keks

from Neal Gabler, writing for BillMoyers.com. Gabler got right to the point: The problem is the voters and their “incipient fascism.” Describing the 2016 balloting, Gabler declared:

"It turned out to be the hate election because, and let’s not mince words, of the hatefulness of the electorate. In the years to come, we will brace for the violence, the anger, the racism, the misogyny, the xenophobia, the nativism, the white sense of grievance that will undoubtedly be unleashed now that we have destroyed the values that have bound us."

>proTrump media means anything anymore

Your in for a big surprise this new year
Drumpfkin

Stop making me hard

>End abortion rights for whites
>Whites shouldn't have the same celebrated rights as blacks
>racists BTFO

Yes. A nation of white nationalist is better than a bunch of lesser animals taking up space and leeching our resources.

fucking cringe cunt

I might move to america when i retire if they succed

Don't fight it. Spread it.

Racist white women betrayed minorities when voting for Trump.
As a result, white women shouldn't have rights like abortion.
Don't give rights to racist whites (like abortion)!

Bullshit. Hispanics and blacks abort at the highest rates. White people are too careful. Poland banned abortion, and their birth rate never went up.

>implying politicians care about people's future
wow, how delusional are you