Does Sup Forums like SPORTS BALL?

Super Bowl Sunday is tomorrow Sup Forums! Post some Sup Forums girls enjoying sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

ridiculouscake.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No Perry

Get out REEEE

there are long threads on Sup Forums that make fun of people like OP

To be fair, most of the world makes fun of people who would post on Sup Forums.

>sports ball
gb2reddit

>Sup Forums
>sports
pick one

what could distract people that like sports?

safe sports, they hate that

>Superbowl < puppybowl
FACT

SPORTS
SPORTS
SPORTS

Image source please, OP?

Fuck the Eagles

Fuck the Eagles

FUCK THE EAGLES

Go Cowboys

Death to Denton

Wow the new Steven Universe character looks great

Oh hey that's Ridiculous Cake, isn't it?

What are you, some kind of fetishist who knows the names of Fetish artists?

...Cause I am. Though the transformation stuff he does is too weird for me.

Wait a minute that art style...

I am a big fan of his foodgirls. They make me smile.

I do dislike his recent redesign of August, though. Part of it is that, with fat girls, I am generally a bigger-is-better kind of guy. But another part of it, more rationally, stems from the fact that I think her having a smaller belly hurts her character design. The whole point of a pumpkin girl is the Jack O'Lantern face on her belly, right? Why would you make that smaller? You'd want it to be big, to emphasize it.

I unironically love football. I hate the NFL, but I love watching and playing the sport

Is that Daphne & Fred on the upper left?

I can barely think of any western cartoons off the top of my head that are just about sports.
I know sports anime is a genre. Is it because animation is more likely to be viewed as kid’s stuff in the West, so maybe it’s that the target demographic would be less into sports cartoons than older viewers outside that demographic?

whats so special about handegg

if Sup Forums sports is your thing (and not just waifu'ing) then there were a ton of extreme sports tie in books in the 90s.

I like sports; but my order of enjoyment is hockey, baseball, soccer, football, and then everything else.

It doesn't help that I'm a Pittsburgh native and the fact that the New England faggots or Philly Faggots will be the winner later tonight.

Regardless if Philly wins or loses tonight. The city will experience riots.

I highly doub it, but could edit it to be so

Yes it's exactly who you think it is.

Here you go Anons.
ridiculouscake.tumblr.com/

>Pittsburgh fan

Don't worry, once your team gets a future HoF QB, WR, and RB combo you guys will go all the way....wait.....

Is he bullshitting when he said he isn't sexually attracted to the fetishes he draws?

Vikings fan here. It feels bad, bros.

No he isn't. He's being completely honest.

As someone who knows him closely I can confirm that.

Why draw them then?
Man can draw what he wants ofcourse but I always assumed it was a fetish thing for him.

Are there any sports shows specifically for adults? And not like irl sports games, news, and sports talk shows, like scripted shows that revolve around the protagonist being an athlete.

Maybe he just enjoys drawing fat ladies. There is something appealing about a rounder shape, from an artistic perspective.

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

e-sports

Today is the day, get your salty snacks and cold beer ready. Is there going to be any interesting trailer or ad?

Getting an actual trailer for Incredibles 2 would be the dream

I guess I'll post what little I have of thread topic.

When I try to start themed threads, I usually try and start it off with a few pics of my own. I know it's not a rule here, and I don't mean to criticize OP, but I've just noticed an increasing amount of threads made that die without any replies that might as well just be /r/ threads.

pyramid sports should be real

>draws characters in an obvious sexual fetishistic context, i.e. ponies in tight clothing getting stuffed through a funnel
>"just enjoys drawing them"

This is incredibly hard to believe.

Sorry about the shit quality

It never stop amazing how the only good american football show that exist is from japan

what is this?

Baskup. I don't believe any English translation exists.
Interesting that sports fiction doesn't really seem to be that big a thing in the States, aside from some sports movies. There's a bunch of sports anime, and Europe has some sports cartoons.
This series is made be the French, but takes place in the US.

In America, there exists such an intense worship of real sports that there doesn't really seem to be much point in bothering with fictional versions.

Op here. I actually had a folder of sports Sup Forums girls but I had to leave my desktop behind. I'll post what I can from mobile.

[Spoiler]It's mostly more "totally not RC's fetish" art tho[/spoiler]

I would have thought that our worship of sports would be conducive to the creation of fictional media.
There are popular sports movies, and a lot of gamers like to play sports vidya.
I'd check out a Punch Out cartoon if they made one.

I would toss the ball around with her

Fishing is a sport.

Ah, apologies.
Don't mind me then.

Yoga is a form of physical activity!

Though it can be difficult...

Reminder to boycot the Super Bowl as Roger Goodell will just have it rigged for the CHeatriots to win. Give this Super Bowl the worst ratings to show we are sick of tired of his bullshit and rigging games.

I wish Jerry had been able to get rid of Goodell. Jerry is an evil old man but in this one instance I was on his side.

I like that they have "special attacks," as goofy as they are.

Coach was popular in the 90s. Eastbound and Down is more recent and it pretty great. I'm not super knowledgable on TV shows, but there are two at least.

Kickoff engaged

Fucking Pats fix is in already

>neat artist
>turns out to be an edgelord

oh well.

Love the art, hate the artist. That's always been my policy.

I have to admit I don't understand him.

>I draw girls with giant asses
>B-BUT NOT BECAUSE IT GIVES ME A BONER
>I just feel like it...

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. He's like the one closeted gay dude in a room full of gay dudes refusing to admit what he's into.

I'm pretty sure she plays lacrosse

>muh
>dicc

WE NO CAN DUNK, BUT GOOD FUNDAMENTALS

THAT MORE FUN TO WATCH

I think that was the first gag in any cartoon that made me do a literal spit take

Gpd, I miss old Futurama.

France sure likes cute brown girls.

Sauce?

Baskup. I've been posting shit quality gifs of it about halfway through the thread.

FUCK TOM BRADY

There was a really weird episode that featured a non-canonical teen alternate universe Sally Bollywood.

Holy fuck Pats are losing

Bill Belichek confirmed for Red Lantern

ugliest redesign ever, she was better as a loli, fuck this faggot ass artist

You seem upset

I doubt it he has to have wanked it

the odds of someone knowing ridiculouscake, then knowing who they are in person, then browsing Sup Forums at this exact time are very dubious.

that being said, their work is pure kino.

Fuck you, i'll string you up to the liberty bell, smack your face with a goddamn cheesesteak, and kick you into Delaware river you fucking blue blooded, backward, cousin fucking, pompous, sunburned fuck. Philly is the real shit.

and you seem to take 3 seconds posts too personal, your art is still shit

If we got a sports cartoon, what would you want it to be about?

It doesn't matter, anyway. He draws arguably the best fat girls on the internet, he can be as weird as he wants about it as long as he keeps it up.

I'd argue the chances aren't too small. The thread had been up for more than half a day at that point, if they're a friend the chances aren't too shabby that they're here on a sunday. Sup Forums is a fairly popular board and the OP image would catch their attention

Testing

So it's like Plagueofgripes refusing to admit he's a furry?

>an ass fat enough to lay books on
This is a fetish I never knew I was so in love with. I NEED Ridiculous Cake to draw more of this!

Hockey with lots of tomboy waifus

I need better baseball examples.