This triggers and confuses the europoor

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just so you know this doesn't trigger anyone. Also Europeans have farmed lands for thousands of years which is why they are like that

USA autism?

>muh autistic roads must be simple enough that a child could understand them

This is coming from the country that couldn't figure out roundabouts.

This triggers amerilards.

based usa

This triggers Amerifats

>not posting rape statistics

>farming for thousands of years
is this you?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>excluding mexico

>tfw no imperial system
when will DON save us

This triggers Amerkkkans.

>American autism-grid vs. natural, traditional European beauty

>muh roads must be based on where peasants walked a the most 800 years ago
>we drive on the left side of the road because we used to have swords on our horses
>we refuse to use toofpaste because our ancestors din use nun
>cor we don't want COLD BEER. people covered in shit many moons ago had warm beer, so should we

>intersections are too hard, lets go in a circle so we can keep trying until we get it right

Yes, we get it, USA is a newfag country.

Pretty sure this is how european countries would do it if they got the change to do it all over again.

Nah

USA STILL #1 BABY WOOOOOOOOO

Boring

got scared for a second, thought someone else had taken first place

>natural
just disorganized shit

so fucking stupid, delet this

The problem here is that you can't live in the USA without owning a car, every other developed nation on Earth has a functional public transit system besides the USA and Canada.

Feels fucking bad.

This triggers Amerifats

DELET THIS

Wow it's almost like the US has way more cars than those other countries.

made me think..... damn

Property shaped like a dick? This must be france.

>not drag racing your 1950s muscle car on your commute to work

No one would blame you if you killed yourself.

you guys have internet?

does our prosperous and rich society fill you with Germanic Envy?

Looks depressing. Like a dystopian nightmare.

EU: emergent behavior
USA: central planned statism

That's not the reason retard. Per 100.000 capita idiot, learn how to read.

Yes, we invented it.

your not even European you stupid son of a bitch. your America's dumb ass younger brother. which is saying alot.

Its a price we pay for freedom, Sven.

Roundabouts are proven to be more efficient at controlling traffic flow.

This triggers most europoors

Tic tacs are Canadian...

wait wait hold on a second, USA doesn't have roundabouts?

Why would you even look that closely

Those 100,000 people have way more cars

Nah, a small country meth-town eight miles down functions with roundabouts. It really just the large multilane ones that trigger.

"Per 100,000 inhabitants" doesn't account for cars per inhabitant, which is far greater in the USA than any of those other countries.

A country with 100,000 inhabitants where 95,000 of them drive is going to have a higher rate than a country with 100,000 inhabitants where 100 of them drive.

>city was designed by european colonialists
>hurr durr betur than yurup

this is what an actual "american" city looks like

WITNESSED EPIC BANTS

>you guys have internet?
That's like asking an American if he is obese.

>USA
>developed world
lel

>euros
>inventing anything

not really, but there starting to appear on a small scale in residential neighborhoods

We don't just grow same fake vegetables, we have many different fake vegetables and sometimes quality. But no thx, i rather eat homegrown.

I hate my country's urban planning.

Honestly, I didn't... It just stood out.

>Those 100,000 people have way more cars

Nope. You have 3 times more accidents than Germany but only .2 times more vehicles per capita than Germany. Try again retard.

>tfw USA looks like a concentration camp

Europeans always complain that everyone has a car when they come here. If you lived here you'd understand that you need a car to survive.

>not posting Cahokia

You do realize that when you use "Yuropoor" as bait you will only catch Germans, Brits and Benelux anons? The home of the euro bureaucracy and cuck leftists of the continent. Rest doesn't give a shit.

>being so young that everything your country has developed is fake, cultureless and worthless

Such a sad mutted existance you must have

source, faggot

This is some Sup Forums tier thread.

Confuses yeah, triggers no.
Don't really know what i'm looking at.

But knowing Americans it's probably something symbolic tried to be passed of as proper compensation for their actually painful shortcomings relative to the first world. :^)

That explains the Jewish population.

>If you lived here you'd understand that you need a car to survive.

You don't have many more cars per capita than Germany but still have 3 times more accidents. This is becuase you have a low age requirement for driving, bad roads, drink and driving is legal and bad traffic regulations.

I fucking kekd
Also screen capped for posterity

Separate it out by race, Sven.

The whole biking faggot culture is only in a few places in said countries user, you need to stop talking to capitalfags.

What are those reichtangles doing on your map?

We invented your whole fucking country, remember?

it does?

>intersections are too hard, lets go in a circle so we can keep trying until we get it right

>let's put traffic lights on every major intersection because people are too stupid to understand the concept of right of way
>let's also put mandatory stop signs at nearly every street corner because everybody is too lazy to actually stop and look before driving on
>let's enforce a speed limit of 55Mph on most major highways because people are so bad at driving and most of the cars are such utter dogshit that they rattle themselves to bits and cause you to crash

>being eruo
disgusting. I've seen all your old cities and they're all vitrually identical (at least the one we didn't nuke ahahaha)

you will never have towns this comfy

live fast and die young, it's the Murican way

That looks like a frog honestly.

Where's all the diversity, racist?

>Cop on bicycle path
>another cop obviously went against trafic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>MUH CULTURE!

Implying the entire planet doesn't suck up everything we produce. Movies, music, politics.

Post more cities.

pretty comfy desu

>muh grid

US does have roundabouts, but almost all of them seem to be limited to the New England area.

Roundabouts only have to be planned once. But intersections needs constant re-examination to see if they light cycle needs to be adjusted. This means more civil servants, which makes the civil servant unions very happy. They contribute heavily to politicians, who therefore support more intersections and no those crazy roundabouts.

Seriously.

>A FUCKING WIRE MESH

make way for high test trigger material

looks like a 3rd world country desu

So you're admitting that you're basically French?

looks pretty comfy desu.

I happen to like the commieblock aesthetic.

>We
You're not English, retard.
>Brits
>Euros
Pick only one, familia.

>all european cities look the same!?

meanwhile

I can only think of 2 seperate areas with them in az.

doesn't count

U S A
U S A
U S A

>Most Americans can't drive stick
Feels bad, man.

Why would this trigger anyone ? If USA is so kind to take over the costs. Someboldy wants to give you free money.

>bulgaria
>european
>not a turkshit rapebaby

Seriously? It's ferrero! You fucking nigger!

>Prosperous and rich society.
>$19.8 trillion in national debt.
Pick one

usdebtclock.org/

>isn't that Barcelona?
yes, you are right :^)

desu most of the places in your pic are just overpriced tourist traps, and when it comes to actual day to day life, america is way more comfy (the conservative parts anyway)

It's highschool and we have mcdonalds in all your major cities, you cuck.