Why American media said that Hillary would win?

Taro Kimura, famous journalist in Japan said that Trump would win.
So the result of US presidential election was not surprising much in Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWzartDD4n8

This old man is Taro Kimura.
He is not a nationalist, thanks Kimura. Your report was good.

Based.

Become empire again and nuke california when they become independent.

The report was broadcast on 6th this month, Sunday night.
So a lot of Japanese watched it.

good job, Kimura

>Why American media said that Hillary would win?

She won the popular vote by quite a lot.

>ITT: Taro Kimura.

>popular vote meme
Absentees don't count. Trump won because more votes were CAST not counted.

Except there's a whole bunch of republican votes that didn't get counted because it wouldn't have effected which states won, like Cali. It was the same in 2000, Gore didn't actually win the popular vote at all.

People keep saying the result of the election was surprising. This is what the media is pushing hard to avoid looking stupid.

It wasn't surprising at all. We all knew he'd win. Not just Sup Forums but all over the internet we all knew trump would win. His only threat was if hillary rigged enough machines to steal the election.

trump will win the next election too btw.

moonspeak and autotranslate is shit

Can you post it with english subs?

You have to realize, the American media is full of lies.

They twist things and show what they want. They mentioned wikileaks only barely and heavily focused on Trump's "locker room talk" video.

They get people to believe what they want them to believe.

>its a fagged out military retard stationed in japan pretends to have bad engrish thread

>Why American media said that Hillary would win?

Because the media spent so much time censoring everyone who goes against their narrative that they've become a echo chamber. They won't show Trump supporters in a positive light on the news shows. They censored everyone for Trump on social media. They only hear what they want to hear from their own people. Everyone else is cut off from the media. So the media mistaken their echo as the majority.

Little do that know that all their censoring has created the Silent Majority. The one time the silent majority's voice can be heard through all the censoring is voting time. So here we are.

The title of movie is "Trump will win. Its reason of favor, reporting from America by Taro Kimura"
There are no translated sentences in the movie, sorry.

>goes to the border fence
>shows the illegal immigration problem for what it is
>doesn't try to make border control out to be the bad guys oppressing muh poor brown people

based, I'm so fucking tired of the western media's guilt-tripping and white bashing

>that florida flag in the thumnail

Now subtract 40 million illegals, Soros voting machines and voters being bused around to vote multiple times.

>quite a lot
600k is not quite a lot.

Will you guys empire after Trump gives you back your military?

I see, thanks.

In the past 20 years, many jobs of Japanese factories were lost because of low cost workers in China.
I can understand the feeling of the silent majority.

>The one time the silent majority's voice can be heard through all the censoring is voting time. So here we are.

Well said user, well said. I spoke as well, with my humble vote.