TRUMP THINKS CLINTONS "NICE PEOPLE". WILL NOT PROSECUTE

"Will you prosecute Hillary Clinton?"

"They're nice people. I don't want to hurt them."

Fuck it. He's not the man I thought he was. I am so fucking disappointed in Trump right now.

What the FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21030
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
google.ca/maps/place/42°26'55.0"N 73°35'25.2"W/@42.4484189,-73.5911186,365m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d42.448597!4d-73.59033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The foundation is being investigated by states. He can sit back and democrats will put them in jail. He gets the credit from his supporters and none of the flack from his detractors (the investigations started in the o'nigger administration).

Obama is still president. He will not investigate them until they are out from under the protection of obongo, otherwise they will br pardoned and everything would have been for naught.
>Patience...

79 dimensional chess.

Trust the Don

Lad it's useless shilling against trump now, he can do no wrong now.

Even I don't believe that bullshit. he's just playing nice until he gets in power... the man is always thinking 3, 4 moves ahead.

patience.

He knows he doesn't have to do shit. He now has information that the rest of us can't even fathom.

Nigga, he's not in power yet.

>"They're nice people. I don't want to hurt them."
I really don't like that he calls them nice people after all he said about them before, but isn't the FBI persecuting them, anyway? He doesn't really need to do much on top of that, does he?

hey OP. Trump won. We president now.

If he has something to nail the Clintons on, wouldn't it be better to keep them in your pocket, rather than throw them away?

I think you got caught up in the Trump energy hype a little bit too much. Trump is already being loaded up with ultimatums. You think he's going to do what he said he will? Maybe he'll get to do a few things ... like how Obama got the Affordable Care ... but that's it. A president only gets to put one hand in the cookie jar AFTER dinner, once a year.

Unite the SJWs and get that civil war kickin.

Here is what I think: At some point, the Feds will go to DOJ and tell them that the bitch is up for about ninety counts and Obama will have to decide to pardon her or not before he leaves office. If he does, his entire legacy goes WAY deeper into the sewer than it already is.

If he doesn't, the new AG gets to have a giant whack at it. Say what you want about Rudy, but he has a hard on for sending Clinton up. If it's not Rudy, then Gowdy or whomever Trump picks will get to to hit a home run.

Will it look vindictive? Fuck no, not when all the evidence is out there for a grand jury. It'll look like "why the fuck did we not hang this cunt years ago?"

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

He's not president yet. There's absolutely nothing he can do about Hillary right now, so what's the point of insulting and stepping on her? Just wait, she'll get what's coming to her.

Its not up to him. That's what Rowdy Gowdy and Jason Chavez are for. All Trump has to do is fire Lynch and other Clinton plants and the problem will solve itself.

He doesn't WANT to hurt them, just like i didn't WANT to hurt this cat.

Reminder that CTR is still being funded by Soros.

Also a reminder that if he immediately jumps on the "I'mma jail the bitch" line, Obama will have the DOJ arrest Clinton, and then pardon her for the crime, making any future prosecution for the crime impossible (Double Jeopardy).

I'm disappointed Trump is backing down from his stance, but this. As long as the bitch ultimately winds up in prison I'll take it.

lmao it's over for Drumpf

This is what you Burgers need assault rifles for? To shoot pets? To defend yourself against cats? What the fuck....

They are cheap training aids
>trip
Forgot i wasn't on /k/

nah. nah yr not disappointed. youd love it if we were tho. no1 gives a second shit, consider hanging yourself in your closet with a belt , no offense

Same reason morons bump pro-globalist shill threads. There's a lot of stupid people around. Especially edgy teenagers

>country full of niggers
>shoots cats instead

This guy gets it. Trump is not into showing his hand.

>Now that's what I call EDGY 2k16

Just call him a crazy sociopath so he'll feel cool and maybe leave.

No bag limit.

Hey, fuck you, nigger.

>Muh 2nd amendment

> Must buy a ton of assault rifles to protect myself against evil housecats taking away muh guns

How can you even be remotely proud of shooting a cat with an assault rifle....

I just see a dead cat next to some grass and leaves, user.

The new pronounced troll/shill tactic is to try and distance Trump from his core support; expect to see many stories about how the "alt-right," racists, insert here, all are either abandoning Trump or pissed at something he "said." Plainly, it's formulaic shilling and it's never been easier to spot before... we've seen it before even.
>Trumps racist alt-right fans are dumping him over his 400lb hacker comments!

He was elected on the basis that he will not reveal his plans to the enemy.

And you doubting the God Emperor causes me serious concern, please report yourself to the Ordo Malleus as soon as possible.

dont know about germany mate but cats are fucking pests in australia they just fucking kill all the wildlife shooting any feral ones is doing a service to nature

he has literaly no space for playing anything else than the nice cuck, right now. very tight space. it'll soon be over.

Give it a little time. Let the dust settle. Then prosecute.
I want Hillary behind bars too, but I have a feeling that doing it so soon after the election will encourage even more people to rally against Trump

The same for south american spics.

I know that, but you absolutely cannot compare this to shooting an animal in your backyard for fun...

WE NEED GOWDY NOOOOOOOOOOOW

I want him to prosecute Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, James Comey, Loretta Lynch and Barak Obama too...

I hope a staircase doesn't suicide Trump.

but you had to to feel you are a man.
kys faggot

Did you not listen to him at all in the last 12 months when he said repeatedly that announcing your attacks and targets beforehand is stupid?

Just ignore CTR shill threads like these. They're just trying to instill doubt.

Besides it wouldn't be Trump himself who'd prosecute. It would be the Attorney. Probably Gowdy.

will you guys ever stop?

>"Why isn't Donald fanning the flames even more and sending Liberal America into even more of a breakdown than they're in?"
Gee, OP, don't know what'd tell ya

Trump has enough enemies already he doesn't need more

he is a business men
ask yourself what would he win if he goes after clinton?
and what would he get if he let's clintons and their network off the hook

>One burger is all burgers.

Poor Germany, always stuck thinking in absolutes.

trump is going to get rid of comey and the fbi is going to independently investigate and prosecute all the scum involved.

Trump is simply playing the long game. Chill the fuck out.

B-but hes not an insider. He just flew in epstein lolita express for the lulz. He vacationed with the clintons to measure their ciminality. He lives in a golden skyscraper with his name on it but he shares our struggle and is one of. Hes no insider, he cares about me personally.

I DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS LALALALAALALA

>Record not corrected
>Two muslims have been deposited into your house

You burgers got played hard
Who even fell for the hating Clinton meme? THEY ARE FRIENDS FOR MANY YEARS YOU IDIOTS

> Poor Germany
> always stuck thinking in absolutes

if he doesn't appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary I will be so fucking pissed.

>WILL NOT PROSECUTE
he never said that, he said he wants a fair trial and not jump to conclusions, are you dense?

He's trolling the media, they invested so much into convincing the public hes an unreasonable monster, every time he acts cautiously or sensibly it damages their influence. Saying anything bad about Hillary will just encourage rioters at the moment.

Notice all the shills are screaming about him being more moderate? This is killing them.

>tfw ywn play 154 interdimensional majong with the God Emperor

No need to shill for free nerd virgin

pol: we LGBTQ nau

ITT: people realize or fail to realize the president isnt the only part of government

i know you guys love your memes but the republican senate will shut down any trump proposal like they did with obama for half a decade if they dont like it

he's getting whipped hard and his cabinet is fucking retarded so prepare for another W term

I thought the justice was independent and the public ministry decides who to prosecute or not, not the executive.

Fuck you, nigger.

Oh yeah, it would be a GREAT idea to announce that he wants to put a fucking noose around the Clintons' necks when half the country is upset, and riots in 7 major cities are occurring. He's actually being smart about this, saying that he'll "think about it."

He is using a persuasion/business technique called "Pacing and Leading". It is a popular Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) technique. Neuro Linguistic programming is a psychological technology that Richard Bandler and John Grinder developed in the late 1970's. NLP, as a model for self-help, is becoming increasingly popular and continues to grow and evolve.

Scott Adams, Dilbert man, talks about this. It is probably what is happening and Dilbert man is probably working for Trump in some capacity.

This post explains while actually using the technique:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Don't worry, the Clinton's will burn. Trump is just trying to chill the nation out a bit after raising fear levels so high.

this

Wtf i hate Donald drumpf now

dude that's not comparable at all, austraila's fauna wasn't prepeared for the common house cat, they also hadn't been domesticated for as long as dogs have so they are basically just small tigers

doesn't change the fact that some edgy teens love to kill them and post on their forums "lovin dose free moving targets xDD"

Trump explained how the Obama team broadcasts weeks before how they'll attack so and so in the middle east, and by that time anyone of importance leaves the area. Why would Trump announce it live on TV especially on that shit show 20/20? Chaffetz commented that congress hasn't finished investigating the Clintons and Trump isn't even in the WH yet.

where's the "you've been visited by dilbertman good luck and prosperity etc" meme? I need it for reasons

HAHAHHAH lmao mmmm pass the hot sauce.

Remember during the debates when he said you don't tell your enemy your battle plan?

dahnald, rethink your actions

just let the justice do its job, as long as he doesn't hold them back or protect her it's fine

>tipping your quarry off that you're gonna bag her ass like she bags shit.
I know you guys are retarded, but come on.

Nice projection, cuck.

Get over it. Obama ran on a platform of prosecuting the Bush administration and then backed off once he won. It's just banter.

>literally THE worst tripfag on /k/ currently
I fucking knew you were a Sup Forums faggot.

i bet shooting a gun would make your ovaries quiver, faggot

He's being ironic.

so nice people. you are zombie robot cannon fodder and your children are meat pizza

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21030

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Marina Abramovic's house, interesting shape
google.ca/maps/place/42°26'55.0"N 73°35'25.2"W/@42.4484189,-73.5911186,365m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d42.448597!4d-73.59033

oh that's who that is? i'm so glad that I filter every tripfag and namefag i see on sight.

733 tripfags and 487 namefags filtered so far

No need, they are too small anyway :^)

we have 22lr over here for pest control what is that gun

You are all dumb if you think Trump's going to make whatever the fuck he wants.
In the end, (((they))) still control the world. (((They))) won't let Trump ruin their plans.
That expalins Trump's face in this picture and that explains why Obama grew so old during his presidency

Did you not listen to the debates when he went on about broadcasting our moves to isis? Give it time.

Hahaha, fag, you need a gun to kill a cat.

I killed one accidentally by throwing a stick at it so it would fuck off from my garden.

You will never be a stick throwing zulu warrior like me.

Fucking love it!

First there were libtears, now there are poltears. FInally the realization sets in, even for the stormweenies here, that Trump is just another run of the mill politician.

Looking at the catalog, more buttfrustrated awoootards than anything else and it's glorious! Now only Yellowstone needs to explode to end this miserable nation (and hopefully the world) and everyone will finally accept the blackpill.

Leftists have trouble with political strategy, especially when they watch someone like Trump, so I'll spell it out:

Trump is a negotiator. He wants to see if there is a definitive case to land Hillary in jail. If there is, he will use that as a bargaining chip to blackmail her. This way he can potentially put a leash on bigger players like podesta and soros. The police do this all the time. Sorry if this is too hard for your tiny lefist brain to grasp.

He's using their political influence to do his own bidding, he has crooked Hillary by the balls and to throw that away would be stupid.

WTF?!

HE FUCKED US!

is this your first fucking election?
welcome to politics

jesus wept
you're as bad as the "peaceful protesters"

>goes in hard against hillary
>she's found guilty
>obama pardons her
you fucked up, op.

Good on ya, fuck tom cats.

This.

Every fucking time I have doubted God Emperor, I have been 100% wrong.

HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT YET.

He's going to let the Clintons hang themselves.

They will yell bad things about him; he will say nice things about them.

Optics.

He said he'd give a more definitive answer the next time he spoke to her. Did you watch the whole interview?

Every single thing Trump said during his campaign was a lie, told to court the vote of the stupidest people in America. Trump is, and always has been, a typical New York City liberal.

Already since being elected he had said he:
-Will keep Obamacare
-Supports LGBT marriage
-Respects Hillary Clinton

And it hasn't even been a week. lol!

This. Plus he can't make a move on her right NOW with how buttblasted the liberals are all across the country. He has to wait for them to forget and, inevitably, move on with their lives and then in about a year he can have the FBI kick down her door.