Let's give apartheid another chance

We know where we went wrong and we promise not to do it again but the fact of the matter is South Africa is better run when governed by white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Archives/City-Press/Bantu-education-was-better-20150429
politicsweb.co.za/opinion/an-independent-western-cape
bbc.com/news/world-africa-29475977
mg.co.za/article/2011-02-04-the-last-boers-of-patagonia/
rense.com/general32/aaprh.htm
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
ewn.co.za/2015/10/01/Abathembu-King-to-spend-12-years-in-jail
timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2016/05/13/Unemployment-is-worse-than-it-was-when-apartheid-ended-in-1994-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off semi-niggers

Sure - we're white niggers but we're still white and still better at governing than black niggers.

It probably was, but instituting apartheid without the popular vote is simply immoral.
If you want to segregate you need the will of the segregated.

I don't know why you don't start a movement and just secede whatever piece of SA most of you live in. I'm guessing the whites aren't spread around too much.

Bantu education - inferior to the white schools but a fucking education nevertheless.

news24.com/Archives/City-Press/Bantu-education-was-better-20150429

There is a movement to secede from the rest of the country but it would require a constitutional change or a civil war to work.

politicsweb.co.za/opinion/an-independent-western-cape

Fuck off

Popular vote means nothing when african niggers have an average iq of 70 making them literally retarded in general

Blacks are incapable of effective government because they are too stupid

Yet a white-only township called Orania in the desert northern cape is doing so well removed from the rest of the country.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-29475977

The "bittereinders" who moved to Argentinia's Patagonia after the Boer war also made the best of conditions considered unlivable.

mg.co.za/article/2011-02-04-the-last-boers-of-patagonia/

Fact: white niggers gave the British Empire a royal "fuck you" and if it wasn't for scorched earth tactics would have won the war.

Fact: white niggers might have bankrupted SA at the end of Apartheid but used the money to build Eskom, then the cheapest producer of electricity in the world, and a provider of electricity to a number of fellow nigger states.

Fact: Also built Iscor - now ArcelorMittal - still Africa's largest refinery and exporter of steel.

Fact: As above, despite providing a nigger-quality education - was still an education when compared to today.

Fact: speak to any "house boy" or maid born who lived during apartheid and they will tell you that the quality of life was better under apartheid than it is today.

rense.com/general32/aaprh.htm

You won't get apartheid back unless it's whites under the heel of blacks.

The best you can hope for is some sort of civil strife in which SA is partitioned with whites forming their own society somewhere, I suppose maybe in the Caoe province.

This is really what should have happened when apartheid ended; partition. But instead you all bought the 'rainbow nation' lie.

Even Goodwill Zwelenthini - king of the Zulus - says this current crop of ANC degenerates can't fucking run this country.

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/

But blacks had their homelands with full autonomy
Apartheid is just a meme to demonize white folks

The thing about white people running this country again - especially Afrikaners - is that we consider ourselves niggers. Europe kicked us out - we can't go back there. We're committed to seeing ZA succeed. Unlike our English countrymen who have duel citizenship, we're stuck here - this is our home. We can't go anywhere else.

This time round we promise to be more inlcuive with our policies - hell we're even committed to affirmative action - just let white people run the country again. Things will go so much better.

Fucking Xhosa niggers even sent their own king to jail.

ewn.co.za/2015/10/01/Abathembu-King-to-spend-12-years-in-jail

Less people unemployed under apartheid.

timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2016/05/13/Unemployment-is-worse-than-it-was-when-apartheid-ended-in-1994-study

Apply for asylum here, just say your about to be hacked apart and they will let you win.

Many of you Sup Forums cunts would've been behind the international sanctions - how do you feel about it now?

Also, where's the same outcry against Israel? Theirs' is no different to what we did?

I think as long as Israel is apartheid, then we should do it as well.

It's better than the "responsibility to protect" protocol specified by the Jews that requires mass genocide and destruction of goyim.

Good luck

I don't want to leave. All my great grandfathers and great grandmothers were shipped to concentration camps.

I'll fucking die behind an anthill with a mauser in my hands than leave this country.

>how do you feel about it now?

I'm still wondering why we went along with the decision to boycott. It made no sense to let the only ally we had in the region fall to a rabble of illiterate communists. Africa is a fucking train wreck right now and the US is partially responsible for it. Many liberals here claim they want to help Africa but have no understanding of its history. They don't realize that they, and the globalist fucks, are the reason people are hacked to death with machetes every day.

>Rhodesia is gone for good.

And every day I see your niggers complain about living in a western country with first world infrastructure and benefits.

I'll take them seriously when #BLM starts talking about issues on the African continent (which would be nuch better if the whiteys were back in charge).

I'm giving it five years tops before BLM goes full retard and tried to be the next ANC.

They have the same financiers and partially retarded base. It'll be really fun to watch when they have to come to terms with Mandela being a terriorists turned puppet that sold out his countrymen.

for those two glorious days CTR was too butthurt to post, These shit-tier threads didn't go up. Why are the most racist threads coming from CTR?

I got this feeling with latinos in america, they like to talk like it's their country, and they are part of it, and deserve anything they get, and for some reason they don't think that would bother the" naturals", after we in latin america had many wars to expel the europeans of our countries.

And I'm not talking just of the independence wars against spain, but all the wars during the XXth century against british and american influence like the Malvinas war, or the nationalization of cooper in Chile among dozens of examples.

It's fucking ironic that the only thing keeping South Africa from becoming a failed state is this communist (pic related - Pravin Gordhan, finance minister)

What's CTR?

He's leafposting.

CTR stands for Correct the Record, run by David Brock on behalf of the Clintons to troll the internet in order to push opinions thought to be helpful so get Hillary elected. As with other such attempts in years past, the message pushing post quality was so bad it made you want to drink kerosene.

There are many examples where the boers and the Zulus teamed up to keep the British at bay.

Apartheid and skirmishes aside, we have in fact many examples where we worked together for a common goal and I'm surprised no political party has played on this, particularly the EFF who could easily pick up the poor white vote.

> I let my two dogs vote
> they vote to eat ten times a day
> I vote they eat once a day
Sometimes you need to think about who gets to vote.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. How it applies to us Seffricans yearning for the "good ol days" maybe the Canadian can elaborate.

Thinking back, we should've given the coloureds the vote. After apartheid, they all voted for the Nats anyway and now for the DA.

>bittereinders
God bless your language

Thanks, man. It's crude, it's limited but its oh-so explicitly descriptive.

These will make you giggle:

Diarrhea in Afrikaans? slapkak / spuitpoep

lel I don't understand dutch but those go across international boundaries

Maak zuid afrika wederom groots

Maak Suid Afrika weer bakgat

Stay strong, Boers.

Afrikaans idioms:
1. Nou is die drol in die drinkwater (the shit has hit the fan)
2. Vat jy my vir 'n holborsel? (do you take me for an arse combe?)
3. Wys jou muis (TOGTFO)
4. Hy't 'n uitdrukking op sy gesig soos 'n hond wat perskepitte kak (he has an expression on his face like a dog shitting peach pips)
5. Jy maak my tiete lam (you're making my tits sag)
6. Suig my aambeie (suck my piles)
7. JY maak kak druig (you're fucking up)

and more..

...and don't forget kafferkont

>shit hits the fan
>in die
>drinkwater

I don't think drinkwater means fan, hombre. But it's pretty funny to imagine how that would have become an idiom.

It's the closet English equivalent. Literal translation: the turd is now in the drinking water.

*closest

i need answers. answer these questions honestly. if you dont know, say dont know.

did black immigration from other countries happened during apartheid?
were blacks capable of voting during apartheid?
were blacks treated less than animals during apartheid?
mandela campaigned for voters rights for the blacks yes or no?
were whites excused for crimes no matter how bad towards blacks during apartheid?
were whites treated like first class citizens during apartheid?

thanks

1. Yes
2. No.
3. No.
4. Yes.
5 Yes and no.
6. Yes.

>did black immigration from other countries happened during apartheid?

yes. there was even a problem with illegal immigration from other african countries.

>were blacks capable of voting during apartheid?

They had sovereignty in their own Bantustans. I think they had elections for representatives and decisions, but as far as i understand it was mostly tribal rule.

>were blacks treated less than animals during apartheid?

Are less than animals given free education and government housing? they're mad the cops shot protesters who were throwing rocks at them a day after a few cops were killed by protesters. this was like fifty years ago and they're still complaining. they had a longer life expectancy, lower crime rates and were more literate under white rule.

>mandela campaigned for voters rights for the blacks yes or no?

if by "campaigned" you mean wrecked a campaign of terrorism that targeted civilians in churches and burger joints, and set any black man who didn't agree with him on fire, then yes.

>were whites excused for crimes no matter how bad towards blacks during apartheid?

no.

>were whites treated like first class citizens during apartheid?

yes, except for the PTSD from the border war i guess. we weren't allowed to vote for integration though, that was decided by deklerk, mandela and soros. We were promised a two state solution.

Lmao

Any more like these?

My grandma was going to defect to your country but she didn't agree with Apartheid. I don't see what the big deal was. I wouldn't have supported the embargo.

Nigger its too late. Too many people have left and there are too many niggers.
Your best bet is a cape republic and its stil 1000/1

Yeah, at the time I didn't know anything about it other than that it was even worse than our slavery and therefore worse than 6 shoahs all put together. Thanks Jewstream media.

One of many things I was aghast to find out even a little bit about on my own.