Cultural Marxism thread

Cultural Marxism thread

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/117177275377646389013/posts/3fk4paLkvoV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is her vag wet

propably shittin herself

She pissed herself because her welfare benefits are soon to be gone and she will have to go back.

Kankerpussy 2: Zwarte piel

Why is she appropriating Aryan hair colorations REEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking mocha mistake, mystery meat bitch.

thats clearly her ass

ew what he fuck is that shit?

Why do ameritards always shit themselves?? Fuck me dead I've seen dozens of pictures of fat inbred yanks who shat themselves and that was only in wallmart

>Sweden
>Knowing which hole

That's for the bull, Sven

S H A R T I N T H E M A R T

H

A

R

T

I

N

T

H

E

M

A

R

T

Wij doen niet. Het is een meme.

Shart in mart is a meme started by butthurt non countries, in all seriousness.

Also yanks are northerners, it's southerners who are reallly fat that you are seeing pictures of.

Crikey

p-please no bully

Case in point. Aussies can't put the petrol down long enough to get the abbo off their knob to cure their Carp herpes.

Hows that 3 Mpbs ISP treating you, m8?

Vote SD and I will stop.

I did vote SD. My family now hates me.

Yeah nice try. It became a meme because it's fucking true. Do you people actually believe other countries are jealous of murica?? You're the absolute laughing stock mate

No we don't

Just articulate your point in a non-SJW way. If they hate you right now, stop talking about politics for a while, they will forget about it, then subvert them using autist psyops. That's what I would do anyway.

>Guns
>Racism
>Donald Trump

Feeling pretty /comfy/ rn, tbqh senpai

You know your picture make me think about the daddy issues.

Authority figures get targeted by people with daddy issues, daddy Trump in the white house would generate a very interesting scenario, I'm going to think about it for a while do some minimal research and write a self help book, to cash in the incoming madness.

yo what the fuck? is that blood coming from her asshole/vag?

Make #ShartForEquality a thing

kek vult

KEK FUCKING VULT!

You've been warned

plus.google.com/117177275377646389013/posts/3fk4paLkvoV

How does anyone think this is normal?

I ain't clicking on that shit.

>by Erika Moen & Matthew Nolan
So... This is a female comic artist in a heterosexual relationship who because she like 80% of women has some bisexual tendencies identifies as "queer" and draws explicit "comics" about gay sex because she wants to feel special - like every other trendy millennial (which she's juuuust barely young enough to be)?

Is that basically what these comics are about?