Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?

Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many pointless threads with deer pics have you created since you started posting a few months ago?

Just wait until Trump has won.

the answer is rather simple:

jews

yess usa wtf let us white guys and women in

Because we let you assholes do that in the late-1800s and you brought communism with you.

That's a big puppers.

Yes but when we did this in the late 16th century we brought America with us.

That's a dog fritz

Most rural Americans think anyone who wants to imgirate to the US are Muslims or Mexicans. So they make laws that make it difficult for Muslims/Mexicans to successfully immigrate this keeping out white Europeans in the process.

Fuck off you mongrel fucking dog.

Because of LBJ's/Ted Kennedy's policies which switched over immigration from being mainly European to being mainly brown losers in ~1964.

Basically: Jews.

Why do american dogs look so weird?

Flouride in everything.

I would move to germany tomorrow.
Im a entrepreneur, self employed online business. Make about $200k/year

I do have a criminal record, DUI. Would this prevent me from moving to germany?

>reverse image searched the thumbnail
>toppest of jejs were had

Also just found out that reverse image searching directly from Sup Forums actually searches the thumbnail which will impact results.

>Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?

It's due to Senator Ted Kennedy's demonic ideas about immigration in 1965.

>Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?

It's called the Atlantic Ocean..

Why is it so difficult for white Americans to move to Europe?

If your a chick I'll just marry you and have you shipped over, then we can get a "divorce"

Can someone adopt me soI get to live in Trump's America?

Because we want you to stay there so you can make Europe great again.

What's your business

Because we've seen what you've done to your countries and don't want you wrecking ours.

its not

its not

HAHAAHHAHAH WEAK EUROPOORS ABANDON COUNTRY EN MASSE

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THEM

>WANTING to move to germanistan

what for

what did you do?

it'll take us another generation or two to build enough cucksheds

You missed the green card lottery deadline by a week.

H1-B visa is your best bet if you're highly educated. Requires a company to sponsor you and its capped at 65000 and last year there were 230000 people applying for it so except to wait a few years.

So patience and a bit of luck is really what's required. Or have 500k to 1 million dollars and get in that way.

I wonder how Greatest of The Great America could be these days if they continued their immigration with Europeans. I mean my uncle moved there in 60's and he's life is way better there in U.S. He has always been hard working, and gets paid off well and gets more credit than living in SHIT-TIER EU.

Fuck this. "(((They)))" ruined everything good in this world.

Forgot one thing, the date to apply for a H1-B for 2018 will be in early April next year at the earliest.

Almost surprised someone gets into the US at all legally and not die from old age before the paperwork goes through.

Patio/garden accessories

Driving accident. had smoked weed week prior. So the test came back positive so i got charged with dui. I was sober though

Kinda tired of nignog activities all around me. Its either Germany or idaho. Idaho seems kinda boring

Stay out, eurocommie crackers.

I don't want none of your modern globalist bullshit in my country.

We already took the good parts of your traditional cultures.

because of the change of immigration laws of ~1965 by (((politicians)))
B4 it was mostly Europeans, after it was mostly all else

1965 immigration act. Trump's immigration advisor is one of us so that will change fairly soon

it isn't u need a job first and get a work visa. some countries like Canada don't even require work visas like for Australians.

Teddy Fucking Kennedy, that's why

>see picture of donkey in catalog
>check thread
>OP has german flag

Every fucking time! Why the donkey pic? Did Germany run out of deer pics to post?

Really ?

Will be interesting to see what happens. Applied for the diversity lottery before the deadline.
Maybe now that Trump is elected people will cancel their application.

gf's brother came over with father and step-mom on work visa for the 4 of them. He was in the Navy and became citizen after that, then sponsored his mother to emigrate and she's living with a green card 8mos later in her own apartment in Denver. They're white (Dutch/British) South Africans who are all educated as well. So the job sponsor through Alcoa brought them here initially. Tracing it back puts their circumstances toward the "company sponsor". Also they probably made WAY over 65k/ea. because they buy gigantic houses (4k+ sq ft) and both drive new cars, sent the brother to private school for his last 2 years, and had a baby since they got here. The initial 4 got their green cards after ~8yrs of living here. A year later my gf is a citizen and voted Trump, lol.

immigration is supposed to be difficult.

Nice, shame the closest family I got in the states are an aunt and uncle and 2 cousins so doesn't help with getting there.
Doubt my uncle would be able to help expedite the process either. The ambassadors from when he was a marine embassy guard are all dead.

Sucks since after Trump it just made it more appealing to live there.

Eurofags are so used to gibs they can't earn their own keep in america.

Mexicans cubans and sandniggers. Also Jamaicans. They took your opportunity OP

Is Norway a white country still?

Nah, that was the Jews that snuck in with the Poles, Russians, and Germans

Fuck I just want to work in America.

I moved over from Europe 8 years ago. I had my citizenship ceremony a year ago. I was the only one in the suit, the rest were tents, Muslim men in sweatpants, and poos.
I thanked the judge for officiating and had a picture taken with him, he looked..disappointed

not true

For the most part, but there been more and more Somalians getting here in the last 15 years.
The two major immigrant groups I remember growing up where Pakistanis and Vietnamese, but go to parts of Oslo and feels like you're in a fucking ghetto.

Was rather funny when the refugees came and they were sent way the fuck up north and complained because they wanted to be in Oslo so some of them decided to leave the country because of that.

are you a nigger by chance ? could be that

I poorly formed my post. He was disappointed for all the muslims and other shitskin trash. I'm white of course

If it's so easy to get to the US as a Mexishit, what keeps me from just flying to the US and overstaying my visa? Theoretically of course, I don't wanna move to America.

cool LARP bro

Oslo must be the warmest city? For the longest time I just assumed if you lived in a place where it is cold enough the brown hordes would just fuck off

what are taxes like in Finland for engineers?

You need to stay there and fight when Phase II is launched. Come back and talk after you've proved yourself a man.

Its like everywhere else. Its the biggest city so they all end up in the same neighbourhoods.

Because they are much more likely to vote for conservatives than brown immigrants so the democrats don't let it happen

Eastern europe countries ( polen ) who were under communists fucking hate communists and many of us treat communists like nazis treated them. Fucking red scum.

Amen bratko

this.

My biggest nightmare is to move to America, and every burger I meet will think I'm from Syria because they can't distinct between Serbia and Syria

Are you white enough?

it's not the color, but the fact that Americans can't distinct names of two different countries
American who was living in my neighborhood for two years, started receiving calls from worried friends once the shit got down in Syria because apparently they thought he was on a different fucking continent
then again he was from North Carolina

Because we realized the importance of cultural diversity above all other issues.

And that diversity and progressiveness is something white European people's cannot provide. (The descendents of white immigrants all vote mostly republican and it's very problematic.)

Deer are so kawaii and majestic, goddamn.

I hit one on the road the other, fells fucking bad man.

Just tell you are European, and if there is more questions, say you are Swizz.

It works nicely to say also, that you are from near the Swizz-Ukrainian border, and that you hate those russian nazi-communist-jihadists on the other side, because they are always so jealous of your Americanized way of living in Swizerland.

that actually might work, my friend managed to convince some American dumdums that this is our anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

they have autism; we vacccinate them young

WE DID IT

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>0% of blacks support trump

Well, it's actually 1 in 5.

cuz mexicans took the slots

Jews don't want white pop to be higher.

We dont want poles, germans, slavs, scots, welshmen, irish, swedes, spanish, portugese, greek, gwops, or frogs

We need to be more diverse. Like mexicans.