Notch is naming the jew!

Notch is naming the jew!
Is he... dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6__cIv1Ozc
whoinspired.com/wiki/Minecraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he is

First he outjew the jew and now he's naming the jew. What a guy!

>Sells out to the microjew for a billion shekels

>Now he names the mega jew for free

Das rite.
I wish I was famous enough to shitpost on this level.

Notch if you respond to this thread I will buy your shitty game

the cube knows

he's alright

He already got the payout, he doesn't care.

(mine)crafty bastard

I thought Soros was greek.

Notch give me a million quid m8.

He's literally a billionaire. Fag could probably oppose Soros, instead he sits on his ass and shitposts.

>we're doing the opposite
at least he has money unlike us

Soros is a mainstream name now, has been for a while

Rothschilds and Rockefellers are still more obscure, but also well known

is it time to post Notch

>Micropoo
Fixed

Hungarian Jew that turned his own people over to the nazi's.

Mein Kraft

кeк

wtf i love autistic games now

he browsed Sup Forums before selling out to reddit
make of that what you will

I wish I was Notch.
Billions of dollars in the bank giving me a free pass to spew my non-PC opinions without fear of financial repercussions.
He's living the shitposter dream.

>gets rich and leaves Sweden
>suddenly becomes full redpill

Is there something in Sweden's water?

I did not realize he was this woke. I feel bad for autism shaming minecraft fans now.

Underrated

guys it's me, Mitch.
buy a copy of my new game mine craft

nigger semen

The only good thing about him is that he's redpilled. But he is still sad sad man who cries on twitter about being lonely and ugly despite the fact that he's a billionaire and could easily improve himself.

>Moves to the US and buys the most expensive house on sale in fucking LA
>Complain about being lonely and not knowing anyone

>Has the money to hire a personal trainer, his own chef, personal doctor or do any cosmetic surgery in the world
>Complains about being fat and ugly and that no one loves him

If you have that much money, you don't have to worry about not being able to get a job.

Notch you tubby neck beard one hit wonder! You churn out another block building Lego game and I'll pay you 30 if you add better mod support

Does he do anything else now outside of shitposting on twitter and twitch?

Notch did post on Sup Forums back when minecraft was in super early development. It's not unreasonable to assume he eventually ended up on Sup Forums

he browses Sup Forums, we had him convinced to bid for Sup Forums but then he said he'd censor it so anons turned on him

How is he lonely? He has trophy gf money. Fuck, he could have a trophy harem if he wanted.

Swedes cant even be rich correctly.

who does pic related remind you of? hm... really gets those orbs glowing, doesn't it?

It's a legitimately good game, though it does appeal to autistic children a lot, too.
But it'll be good for them when they grow up.

pls buy Sup Forums

>go tumblr a patreon

kek, I'm using this

>sell your shitty game for autists
>become a billionaire
You wouldn't?

>Rothschilds and Rockfellers
>obscure in any way
Everyone knows who they are and hate them at some level
Especially here they're known as the guys who stole our money after we got Euros and they're the loan sharks who own banks
I know people who'd rather ask mobsters for money rather than banks because of how much they hate the idea of jews and banks

The way this sentence reads is immensely funny to me

youtube.com/watch?v=m6__cIv1Ozc

He doesn't sound that lonely nowadays. He just tweeted something lighthearted that implied he was getting it on with a woman.

Trophy GF /= true love.

Minecraft is cozy for late nights
But the sort of people who show up to shit like minecon should be gassed

>true love

Get a load of this guy. Money will expose you to enough people he easily could find that. If he wasn't too lazy to work at it, that is.

>falling for the jewish "true love" meme

It's a direct consequence of poor parenting, not the game in itself.

Your kid has no fucking business spending hours away on a computer at age 10 to 15.

I'm fucking glad my parents prevented me from that.

DELET DIS

I'm not saying he should get a trophy gf, I'm saying moving to the US and to a city full of shallow people and leaving all his friends & relatives behind was pretty fucking stupid move. And lets be honest, would you get it on with Notch? He isn't exactly attractive but he could improve himself even if he is lazy.

Hope he buys Sup Forums

>post yfw you realize a whole generation of 8-14 year olds are growing up idolizing a man this redpilled

wow

2016 is truly a magical year isn't it?
>A chaos God frog, a cowboy, and pol helped a New Yorker into office
>The creator of a game that sounds like Mienkapf and is about creating new worlds is calling out Jews for their violence
Can the current year get any more magical?

go to bed dad you have work in the morning.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen

[MINES INTERNALLY]

Anyone who goes to cons or buys """fan merch""" is stupid.

Every fucking time

He's always been based af, but motherfucker fled our country to FUCKING BEVERLY HILLS.

We need him in Sweden more than ever.

Everyone is naming that kike, its not edgy anymore.

People forget that Notch originally is from Sup Forums and only left because Reddit and other forums sucked his dick harder at the end.
Now that he has billions he can stop pretending to care and go back to his former Sup Forums shitposter self.

haha they look like me
and my family
and my countrymen
haha

KEK

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE WHITE DEVIL FRIENDS

NEVER
UNDERESTIMATE
WHITEY

freedom! it's the american way.

mfw Minecraft guy goes agaisnt (((them)))

i'm so goddamn surprised to see a swede behave that way.

>And lets be honest, would you get it on with Notch?
I'd hang out with him, get drunk and play vidya but that's about it because i'm not a faggot.

said he'll buy it if get quads
like a month ago

Let's hope we get sum then

>Sup Forums regular
>Sup Forums actually has the best ideas in the industry
>Notch does what Sup Forums wants except for FLOATING FUCKING ISLANDS
>Minecraft becomes a modern classic and got Top 3-5 at the best selling games of all time
>Still the best modding community since Valve and id modding
>Industry imitates Minecraft but will ultimately fail
>Notch rolling on shekels
>Sup Forums are known to crosspost frequently on Sup Forums
>Notch becomes redpilled
>Now he has a generation at his disposal

What did he want to censor?

beat me to it

>Notch does what Sup Forums wants except for FLOATING FUCKING ISLANDS
What ever happened to flaot guy?

He didn't want to pay 95% tax on the Minecraft sale. Can't blame him.

Savage.

that v is worse than reddit.

at least it's the only explanation I see.

He posts here all the fucking time with an American flag. He just isn't a fag about it, unlike you OP.

He's literally been on Sup Forums for more than 10 years.

notch needs to spend his autism billions on destroying (((Soros))) the Jew

Minecraft Alpha showed a good tech demo that could have become something great.

Instead it got turned into a huge creature of cancer, where actual game design was ignored in favor of more random shit that didn't add anything to the experience.

Should have expanded on the "Monsters come at night to murder you" shit to give constant threats and incentives to build awesome forts, instead of the autistic anti-functional building that it turned into through lack of threats for lighted buildings.

COINCIDENCE

Are you really surprised? This is the guy who created the game where you got greedy merchant villagers with big noses who are protected by golems

Are you referring to Wurm Unlimited? Wurm online is free.

He doesn't get minecraft money anymore. There is supposed to be another game coming up.

>Should have expanded on the "Monsters come at night to murder you" shit to give constant threats and incentives to build awesome forts

You mean kinda like dwarf fortress? There game where he copied basically everything from, except he made it first person and not a strategy game?

Copied everything?
You mean aside from anything that isn't the rough concept of base building?

I have no idea how Dorf Fort implements it, as I wasn't autistic enough to get past the entry hurdle, but I'm talking about a tower defense/last stand/hold the line deal.
At day you work, at night you defend from the ever increasing hordes of enemies. You upgrade your fort with your bros and rain down hell on the attackers.
At night better resources spawn, so you leave a few people behind at the fort to get defend while you collect the really good stuff.
It would be really fucking intense and fucking fun. Inevitably you'd die, but the game would have an actual goal instead of being nonstop autism.
And don't tell me that I misinterpreted the game. The original version could have very easily evolved into this direction.

Game designers nowadays have forgotten what games even are.

>FLOATING FUCKING ISLANDS

Wow that takes me back.

Well spiders climb walls and zombies break wooden doors and creepers do their thing.

But at some point you have monsters just chew on every block as they make a beeline for you knowing where you are at all times. Even then a floating base would be safe.

More could be done, but its not an easy game mechanic to develop and balance.

He still posts FLAOT if necessary especially if theres s relevant Notch tweet happening

whoinspired.com/wiki/Minecraft
notch literally admits he thought dwarf fortress was awesome but too complicated, so he tried to make minecraft.

And yeah you got pretty much everything there already. The world is procedually generated and made out of blocks, which you mine for resources. There are metal ores and coal and caverns (caves).. you get attacked by monsters (and in df every once in a while invaded by enemy armies). You got mine cart systems for delivering stuff.
Heck even the "create obsidian by putting water on magma" thing was in DF already.. Probably pure coincidence

Notch said at one point during alpha that he literally wanted to create Dwarf Fortress in 3D.
I would have been super fine with that if he actually went through with it.

Imho it was already selling enough in the unfinished form, so he thought fuck it and just hired people to add useless bullshit like sheep coloring.
Remember how the gameplay development pretty much stopped when he started going on vacations all the time.

I wish more people had his balls.

>You will never go back to the day you first found Minecraft, excited and curious to see what it had in store

It took me 5 minutes to figure out how to make a stick, man

I think notch ate that red pill.

Maybe he's not a cuck anymore.

>Frenchies giving parenting advice

Don't you have some muslim immigrant's dick to suck or something?